Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity I_vote_lcapMachine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity I_voting_barMachine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity I_vote_lcapMachine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity I_voting_barMachine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos714
Chaos714

Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Empty
PostSubject: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:56 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Divine_Emperor_Machinecle_Infinity

Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Machine_Divine_Emperor_Machinecle_Infinity

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 "Machine Emperor" or "Machine Imperial" monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can equip 1 face-up Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of all Synchro Monster equipped to this card by its own effect. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can send 1 Synchro Monster equipped to this card to the Graveyard and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the sent monster's ATK. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discuss. :o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am

Poem time.

The other Machine Emperors are really good at Scrap.
Unfortunately this is nothing but a piece of.......
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 pm

actually it cud be good once more Machine imperial/emporer cards are released
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CarverUpqik
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Terraplant wrote:
Poem time.

The other Machine Emperors are really good in/with Scrap.
Unfortunately this is nothing but a piece of.......

If we ignore the mistake, I agree with Terra.

-3 to get this.... this.... thing on the field? Come on ;\
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Uhm useless, but the artwork is nice :D
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm

u r also ignoring the fact that you have no idea what any of the other machine emporer/imperial monsters will be or do
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 pm

DoodleBop wrote:
u r also ignoring the fact that you have no idea what any of the other machine emporer/imperial monsters will be or do

A lot of Machine Emperor monsters were already announced, and some of them are really cool (f.e. Grannel), but if they were to be discarded for this thing, they'd be useless. Many archetypes have a failed Konami's attempt for a boss monster, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of those failed attempts too. Still, like you said, you never know. My opinion is that this is just not good enough.
Back to top Go down
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:12 am

well yea the emporers have been announced and theres only 3 btw grannel skiel wisel but none of the imperials have been announced now im not saying run 3 of this monster but one could definitly be a backup beatstick and it would be useful against alot of decks nowadays suck as Dandywarrior or Cosmic Flamvell or any deck that needs its synchro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity   Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Machine Divine Emperor Machinecle Infinity
Page 1 of 1