Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)

Go down 
+15
Kostas783
LegendaryFrost
Blaze
iNoobishh
polikmum
ace94
Terraplant
aris
synchrowarrior318
Harper7000
Stef
Winduct
NoobSlayer13
vem123
redgar
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Chapter 1:

The shadow moved fast like a panther. It was dark around him and he was bleeding badly. He stopped. He heard nothing.
Looks like they stopped chasing me.
He took of his top wich was dirty and covered in blood and threw it away. Were is he? We said they would meet here. He started panicking. Then all of a sudden he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and show a man walking towards him. The man coming towards him spoke.

Man: Good job making it out. Now let's go we have a lot of things to do and little time
Man2: Yes master

Somewhere far away:

Winduct: Turn on the tv Red i wanna see the news
Redgar: No nothing interesting Petroula comes out at 7 o clock
Winduct: Oh my god just give me the remote.

He grabbed the remote out of Redga's hand

Redgar: Damn you. Ace wanna duel?
Ace: Yeah sure no problem!

They were all inside the elite 3 estate. Now that Winduct was one of the elite 3 they came here any time they wanted.
Winduct ignored them and opened the tv. The reporter was speaking

Reporter: Last night in California 2 prisoners escaped the local prison by killing 2 of the guards. They names were Steff and Chaos

Winduct dropped the cola he was drinking and almost drowned.

Winduct: Guys you might wanna see this.
Redgar: What is it?

Ace and Redgar looked at the tv and both turned pale.

Ace: No no way...
Redgar: How did they....

Next Chapter: The Descision!

Last edited by redgar on Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 am

@Vem : +1 P
@Steff: YOu can in my story
@Noobslayer: Who are you? o_O
@Winduct: Yeah i know there are many characters but i am trying to fit everyone from the academy :). DOnt worry i ll have them all killed very soon :P jK!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:04 am

Chapter 6

Ding Dang.
Winduct knocked the dorbell on Blaze's house front door. Terraplant was standing next to him. Blaze opened only moments later.

Blaze: Well now that's a surprise. What's up guys?
Terraplant: Hey Blaze. Sorry to bother you but terrible things happened.
Blaze: To be honest i expected you would come after what i saw in the television. Give me 10 minutes to pack my stuff. Feel free to come in.

Winduct and Terraplant walked in his house. Winduct looked around. The house had 4 rooms. The kitchen the living room the bathoom and Blaze's bedroom. They all went to the bedroom to help Blaze pack. Winduct had never seen so many cards at one place. There were cards on his desk in his bed literraly everywhere. In the wall there was a wallpaper of the YGO monster Celestia Lightsworn Angel. When Blaze finished packing the exited the room and then set off to Ari's house...

Meanwhile...

Man: Hey hey you alright?
Redgar:Wha...
Man: Hey can you hear me?
Redgar: Yes wha...what's going on wh..where am I?
Man: I found you on the street and brought you here in this hospital
Redgar: Thank you. Do i know you? I think your voice sounds familiar
Man: I sure know you. I was a third year student last year in the academy. My name is Duelking
Redgar: Then thank you Duelking.
Duelking: Don't mention it. I called the academy. They said they will send somebody to help you.
Redgar: Phew that's a relief.
Duelking: Anyways i have to go now take care.
Redgar: Yeah see ya later. Thanks again

Redgar saw him leave. There was something fishy about him. He recalled what happened last night. he searched for his deck although he knew it was gone. He heard steps nearby

Redgar: Who is it?
Mystyrious: Redgar thank god you are ok
Redgar: Phew it's you Myst?
Mystirious: Yes it is. I am afraid we dont have time to waste here. Can you walk? We need to go to the prison asap to speak with MissTaylor. I ll acompany you there
Redgar: Fine by me i think i can walk.
Mystyrious: I ll be right back

He left and came back 10 min utes later with an exit paper.

Mystirious: Everything set shall we go?
Redgar: Yes...

Meanwhile...

Ding Dang
This time Aris opened the door to Winduct's knoking

Aris: Oh my god hello guys! It sure has been a long time. What brings you here?
Blaze: I think you know that.
Aris: Seriously no clue. By the way come in don't stand there

All 4 of them entered the house. The saw a person sitting in front of a computer screen

Aris: Oh sorry i forgot to itroduce you. THis is my friend Chrisb. Chrisb these are Terraplant,Winduct and Blaze
Chrisb: Hey guys
Aris: Anyways tell me know what's this about?
Terraplant: Steff escaped prison and stole Vem's corpse from some reason. Redgar is out seeking information.
Aris: Ouch situation is bad. Ok i am coming with you. Chrisb you can stay here but don't ruin my house please
Chrisb: Sure..

So after Aris had packed all 4 of them were ready.

Aris: Ok now we re ready what's the next move?

Everybody looked at Winduct since they didnt know either

Winduct: Now he head back to the academy and listen to what Iverson has to tell us.

Terraplant: Sounds good to me let's go....

Meanwhile...

Redgar looked up the giant doors of the prison. A guard double checked them and then let them inside. They asked for MissTaylor and another guard excorted them to the place they could see her. Redgar asked Mystyrious to wait for his outside as he wanted to speak with MissTaylor in private. Mystirious agreed unwillingly. After about 5 minutes a guard brought MissTaylor
She sat opposite to Redgar. Redgar decided he would speak first

Redgar: Hello MissTaylor. I think you already know why i am here so let's get to the point
MissTaylor: Yes i do. I dont like the way Steff treated me so i guess i ll give up on him too. But with 1 condition. I will allow you to ask me only 3 questions. So pick them wisely.

Redgar thought a bit and then asked:

Redgar: First of all i want to know how many people Steff has in this trick. And also their names
MissTaylor: Good question! From what i know our group was this: Me Sinakis Geo and Chaos were his scouts. OF course Geo and Sin are no more. Then there is Shock who is the doctor and finally there is Synchrowarrior and Duelking who are his "tough" duelists.

I knew something was fishy about Duelking Redgar thought
Still with MissTaylor Sin and Geo out that leaves Steff with 4 people.

MissTaylor: Next question?
Redgar: Where does Chaos live?
MissTaylor: Why would you want to know something like this when there are a thousand other questions you can ask me?
Redgar: Just answer
MissTaylor: Ok then. He lives in Standford Street Road 52.
Redgar: Thank you
MissTaylor: And your final question?
Redgar: That's more of a favor than a question.
MissTaylor: Still tell me
Redgar: Can you give me your deck?
MissTaylor: What? Give you my deck? Why?
Redgar: You see i was attacked later today and one of Steff's men took my deck and the pieces of Mooryan Curry. And since Vem's body was taken i can't possibly take his deck and I.....

Redgar paused as he saw MissTaylor's eyes widen

Redgar: What is it?
MissTaylor: Steff has Vem's body and the pieces of Mooryan Curry?
Redgar: Yes why do you look so surprised?
MissTaylor: The look you see in my face is not surprise but terror. You can have my deck here *hands it over* but i dont think you can do anything to stop Steff no.
Redgar: Why?
MissTaylor: I am afraid i can answer no more of your questions..

And like that she left and went back to her cell leaving Redgar with more questions than answers....

THE END

Next Chapter: The reunion and the plan
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:35 am

Epic, your chapter had the honor to be readen before i watched the new one piece episode xD . It's definetaly worth it.

WHAT AN AWSUM PLOT :O (for real)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:55 am

:o Arigato Vemu-kun.
One Piece Spoiler:

I added a spoiler tag to the OP spoiler. Be careful when saying things like these, some people do not know about them.
~Stef
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 am

Why is MissTaylor in prison? Decent chapter, not alot of action but not all chapters can be the same. Kinda confusing with all the actions happening at the same time but all are conected with each other.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:41 am

@Winduct: In season 1 remember she kidnapped Ace for Steff's behalf and defeated Vem in a duel. Sha was in Steff's side and when Steff got caught all his known members went to prison for their crimes.
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:47 am

awsome chapter as always ;) but if you can upload them earlier :D anyway oh and to answer your previous question i am Mysterious13
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:54 am

Myst sry for not uploading sooner but i am busy with school and i can only devote more than a few minutes here in weekends!
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 pm

awesome chapter. its even more awesome that im a tough duelist The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 804832 now i dont really care that im the bad guy. good job. :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:24 am

Nice work!

I loled when you mentioned Duelking, but I literally rofled when you said he is one of my tough duelists xP

Anyways, will Geo and Sin reappear in the story? I really need them as my evil comrads... :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 am

I thought you were clever Steff. I mean you are the bad guy....you have the ressurection card....lol :P
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:39 am

redgar wrote:
I thought you were clever Steff. I mean you are the bad guy....you have the ressurection card....lol :P

Well, duh.

But, you know, I thought you would add some kind of plot twist. Like, me searching for the bodies but not being able to find them, so I need to use a human vessel or something like that to resurrect Sin and Geo, and those vessels I choose will be somehow related to the main characters, etc etc.

It'd be too easy to just resurrect them like that....

Well, it's your story, you can do whatever you want with it. But do not spam the resurrection card too much, put some requirements for it to work.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:30 am

Lol i ve already written the story so dont worry about it :P
And wtf you have imagination thats for sure :o
ANd +1 for yoour last sentence :P
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:42 am

Like offering innocent children's souls?
Don't waste innocent lifes stef. You have me. I am enough. LET'S KILL THE ALL RAWRRRR!!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 am

Chapter 7

Redgar exited the room and walked towards the place Mystirious was waiting.

Mystirious: How did it go?
Redgar: Good but it could have been better to be honest. Now let's move we need to get to the academy by tomorrow evening

Meanwhile...

Aris: A it's good to be back

Terraplant Aris Blaze and Winduct had just reached SDA. Svstar was the one in shift and greeted them allowing them entrance. The headed for the elite room suite at once. There they found Chazz and Ace sitting in the couch

Ace: Hey guys at last you came! So how is everything?
Blaze: Not bad but not good either! Is Redgar back? Is Iverson here?
Ace: I l go find Iverson at once. Redgar called yesterday he said he ll be here today. Chazz why don't you go check the entrance?
Chazz: On my way!

Chazz and Ace left leaving the four of them in a deadly silence. Nobody was speaking. Winduct could hear the sound the wind made as it hit the windows. Suddenly about 20 minutes later that seemed like a century to Winduct the door opened and Iverson entered along with Ace. Iverson greeted everybody and was ready to begin speaking when the door opened once again and Chazz Mystirious and Redgar entered the room. When they greeted everybody Redgar began speaking. He told them everything that had happened from his meeting with Pamela to the way he was attacked and finally the conversation with MissTaylor.

Aris: I think you could have handled your 3 questions better. Why would you want her deck? We could give you one
Redgar: I will not reveal my intentions about the deck in fornt of such a big crowd.
Aris: Hmph
Terraplant: But now we have no clue about the whereabouts of Steff
Redgar: We have 1 clue. We know where Chaos lives. And i am dying to pay him a visit
Blaze: Come one Red get serious he won't be in his house the police is looking all over for him
Redgar: Still it's worth a shot.
Iverson: Well let it be then. You,Blaze and Winduct go investigate his house. Myst Terra and Ari go to werehouse Steff was hiding before and see if you can find anything useful. Chazz and Ace here with me to guard the academy. Infrom Teise and Svstar to be on their watch too. I am afraid something bad is going to happen and i don't want that in MY academy. Now go! all of you

Everyone exited the room leaving Iverson alone. He fell on the couch feeling really tired. Vem old buddy why did you leave me alone? he thought....

The next morning Redgar Blaze and Winduct set off to Chaos's house. They rented a car and Blaze drove them straight to Chaos's house. They waited till the sunfall and then exited.

Redgar: Ok somebody stay behind and watch our backs
Winduct: I will you 2 be careful

And so Winduct stayed in the car. Blaze and Redgar approached the house.

Blaze: Let's split up. I ll enter from the backyard and you enter from the front!
Redgar: Got it.

Redgar approached the door and silently but skillfully he picked it. He entered the dark house. He didnt dear to open any of the lights but he still opened the little torch he had with him. He beagn scanning the house. He soon realised how huge it was. He began searching from one of the bedrooms. He opened different lockers but he found nothing of use. He then examined a huge wardrobe but it was empty. Suddenly he herad steps from behing him. He turned to see where they came from.

Redgar: Who is it?
Blaze: Red is that you?
Redgar: Oh thank god Blaze you freaked me out
Blaze: Phew it's just you Red.. OUCH

Someone hit Blaze causing him to fall. THe one responsibble fotr this entered the room

Redgar:You...
Chaos: Oh yes and this time you will not escape
Redgar: If i recall correctly you are the one that run away in our last duel!
Chaos: Well then i ll make sure that won't happen again. Now get ready
BOTH: DUEL
Chaos: Allow me... I summon Goblin Zombie in attack position. I set 1 card and end my turn
Redgar:(thinking) Ok MissTaylor let's see if your deck is really what you said... DRAW!!!

Meanwhile...

He looked around. He couldnt see well. He heard a distant voice. Cna you hear me? Can you hear me? He realised the voice was coming from a man next to him

Steff: I see you woke up. I am Steff your new "master". Now please help me here what is your name?
Man: My name? I..I..I don't know...
Steff: Ok nothing to worry about. YOur name is Vem. Now Vem do you remember what is your task?
Vem: T..Task? What kind of task?
Steff: Well, looks like i ll have to remind you that as well. But first of all meet your new teammated. Here is Synchrowarrior and that guy over there is Duelknig. This fella right here is he one who saved your life. His name is Shock
Vem: S..s..saved my life? Wha..what happened to me?
Shock: You were on a plane on a trip and your plane crashed. Luckily we found you and i managed to restore you.
Vem: Thank you for that. And by the way who are the two silent fellas in the back?
Steff: Oh them? They are Geo and Sin....

THE END

Next Chapter: A matter of luck?

Last edited by redgar on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 am

You have many mistakes.

At some point you write: "The next morning Redgar Blaze and Winduct set off to Chao's house. They rented a card and Blaze drove them straight to Chaos's house. They waited till the sunfall and then exited."

That just shows how much in love you are with yugioh cards. You then repeated the same mistake writing: "Winduct stayed in the card".

You're pretty addicted to cards huh?

Also you write that the plane crushed instead of crashed

Despite the mistake it's a pretty good chapter, I like it when I don't talk. So Vem is ressurected? Like a zombie right?

Don't take any of my comments seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 am

Thanks for noticing Winduct i corrected the mistakes you mentioned!
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:30 am

Err, it would be kewler if chaos faced you with your deck. That would be epiczorz
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 am

I have a feeling that Taylor's deck is gonna be quite as good as the Junk one... Just wait till the next chapter... KIU redgar!!!! Your fanfic ROCKS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:45 am

It's gunna be mokey mokey otk
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Chapter 8

Redgar: Alright Chaos it's payback time! Draw!

Redgar looked at his new deck. It felt weird dueling with it. Still he had no choice. He took a deep breath and began!

Redgar: I summon Russian Rulette Veteran in attack mode(1900)!

A weird man with a gun appeared in Redgar's side of the field. He blinked his eye to Redgar and then turned against GOblin ZOmbie

Chaos: Haha I see she gave in.... i always knew we couldn't trust that *CENSORED*
Redgar: Go Veteran attack Goblin Zombie

With a quick shot the armed man took Goblin ZOmbie out of the way

(Chaos: 3200/Redgar: 4000)

Chaos: With It's effect I add Zombie Master to my hand!
Redgar: And with my monster's effect i special summon Russian Rullete Hauntinr Spirit(0). I set 1 card and end my turn

Chaos: Draw! I activate the spell card Foolish Burial! I send Plaguspreader Zombie from my deck to my grave! Then i Summon Zombie Master and discard Mezuki to special summon Plaguespreader Zombie! Now i tune my 2 monsters together to synchro summon... Revived King Ha-Des(2450)! Go Ha-Des attack Russian Rullete Veteran

Redgar: I reveal my face-down card 6-slots 5 bullets! We both roll a die (me first) and take damage equal to the roll x600

Chaos: Fine go ahead...

A giant dice emerged from the trap card and rolled.....It stopped to number 3

Chaos: Ha you take 1800 damage

The giant dice rolled again this time for Chaos.....it rolled 2.

Redgar: Now you take 1200 damage

(Chaos: 2000/ Redgar: 2200)

Chaos: Now Ha-Des attack Rullete Veteran...

(Chaos: 2000/ Redgar: 1850)

Chaos: I end my turn...

Redgar: Draw! I summon Russian Rullete Contestant(1500). Then from my hand i special summon RUssian RUllete Psycho Killer(2100). I call priority and tribute Contestant to inflict 1500 damage to you

(Chaos: 500/ Redgar: 2200)

Chaos: Damn you....

Meanwhile....

Winduct was waiting inside the card. It had been about 1 hour since Redgar and Blaze went in the house. Should i go look for them? he thought. Suddenly he saw a dark figure walking towards the house. He jumped to his feet immidiately. What should I do? Well Screw this. He jumped out of the car and ran towards the man.

Winduct: You hold it right there

When the man saw WInduct he started running towards the opposite direction. Winduct chased him as fast as he could be was pretty fast. He kept running for about 5 minutes when he reached a dead end. He looked around. The man was nowhere to be seen

Voice: Greetings..

He froze as he heard a voice from behind him. He turned and saw a shadowy figure standing before him

Winduct
: Who are you? What do you want?
Voice: Duel me...
Winduct: It seems as I have no choice here
BOTH: DUEL!!!

Meanwhile...

Redgar: I activate my Spell Card. Russian Rullete Gamble

Russian Rullete Gamble:
Spoiler:

Redgar: I tribute Haunting Spirit to roll a dice.

A dice emerged from the Spell Card and rolled once again.....this time it stopped at number 2

Chaos: Haha only 2
Redgar: Still that raises my attack to 2500 and that's enough to destroy Ha-Des. Go Psycho Killer attack Revived King Ha Des

(Chaos: 450/ Redgar: 2200)

Redgar: I set 1 card and end my turn
Chaos: During the end phase I activate my face-down card. Call of the haunted. That brings back Zombie Master. Draw! I use ZOmbie Master's effect and discard Pyramid Turtle to summon Plaguspreader Zombie. The I synchro my 2 monsters together to synchro summon... Doomkaiser Dragon. Then i remove from play Mezuki from my graveyard to bring back Pyramid turtle. Then i topdeck 1 card with Plaguspreader Zombie's effect effect to special summon him to the field. Now i tune my Pyramid Turtle and my Plaguspreader Zombie to call forth..... Brionac Dragon Of The Ice Barrier

Redgar knew the situation was critical. Although Chaos had 0 cards in his hand still Brionace was fearsome. And yet he even had Doomkaiser Dragon extra on the field.

Chaos: GO Doomkaiser Dragon attack Psycho Killer

(Chaos: 450 Redgar: 1900)

Chaos: Now Brionac go end this duel....
Redgar: Here goes nothing! I activate the trap card ONE MORE ROUND! I remoe from play all cards in my hand and gain 2000 life points. Then I draw 5 cards and if 2 of them aren't Russian Rullete monsters I lose the duel.

(Chaos: 450 Redgar : 3900)

Redgar: Ok here goes. First card...Trap Card Russian Rullete Death Match. 2nd card...Spell Card Russian Rullete Hall. 3rd card...Monster Card Russian Rullete Mad Doctor. 4th card...Spell Card Adrenaline Injection.

Chaos: Ha looks like your luck ran out
Redgar: We ll see. Last Card......MONSTA CARDO Russian Rullete Dragon! Yes! Ikso!(random japaneese yusei fudo reference The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 804832 )

Chaos: Oh my god i don't believe it... Still Brionac attacks direclty

(Chaos: 450/ Redgar: 1600)

Redgar
: Time to end this duel! Draw! From my hand I use the effect or Russian Rullete Dragon and place him in my spell card zone. Then I special summon 2 more Russian Rullete Dragons from my deck

All 3 giant dragon apperad in front of Redgar. Chaos looked paniced. It was obvious he wanted to run away...

Redgar: You re not going anywhere this time coward. Go my dragons end this duel. Psionic Gamble Blast...

A blue flame emerged from the 2 dragon's mouths that burned Brionace and Doomkaiser reducing Chaos's life points to 0. Chaos fell on his knees.

Chaos: I..I..lost
Redgar: And now you come with me
Chaos: As If...

He got up and started running. Before he managed to take a step though Blaze who got his senses back fell on him. Both he and Redgar managed to capture and tie Chaos. Then they exited the house and walked back to their car only to find Winduct missing

Redgar: Oh great where did he go?

Meanwhile...

Winduct: But...why.....?
Man: Machina Fortress end this duel! DIRECT ATTACK

WInduct fell on his knees. The man didnt even blink he just gathered his duel disk took Winduct's deck and left his behind in the dar alley.....

THE END

Next Chapter: The Mystery uncovered

Spoiler:

Last edited by redgar on Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 pm

AWERSOME CHAPTER as always.

Epic last draw with One More Round ! Topdeck RR Dragon and WIN !!!!!

Nice to see my cards in action.

And the story is getting more and more interesting. Definitely KIU !!!
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

mad chapter as always and like ace said top-decking RR Dragon, i cant get any better then that. "Ikso" LOL The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 804832
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 am

da best.really good redgar
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 am

Thnx guys more than glad that you like it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)   The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW) - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Junk Chronicles season 2 Chapter 22 (NEW)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next