Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Hello people of SDA I_vote_lcapHello people of SDA I_voting_barHello people of SDA I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Hello people of SDA I_vote_lcapHello people of SDA I_voting_barHello people of SDA I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Hello people of SDA

Go down 
+5
PhantomX
sinakis
Chaos714
NoobSlayer13
MysticDuelist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MysticDuelist
MysticDuelist

Hello people of SDA Empty
PostSubject: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 am

yooooooooooooo whats up guys? i am a new member as you may noticed and for the records mysterious13 invited me....well i dont have much to say just that i hope i will meet you and duel you all :) oh ps:i dont have a chatango so dont expect me to be there....neither ham ;(
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:31 am

yooooo bro :) you are finally here :D have fun here and stay active... oh and kick some buts with my account :P
PS:he use my account to duel because he cant creat a new one :/

Last edited by Mystirious13 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 am

Welcome to SDA & stay active! ;)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
MysticDuelist
MysticDuelist

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:43 am

@Myst well yea i will try but since you will help me i am sure of that :P i forgot to mention that i am myst's bro :P
@chaos i will try to stay active as much as i can but i dont promise anything :P
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:57 am

Welcome here! I've been calling Mysterious Myst, so I don't know how I should call you :P
How old are you? Being Mysterious's bro, I assume you're having the same IP adress. That's for Vem so he won't rage on about banning you ;P

There are many competitions going around like Card of the Week and Custom Card of the Week.
Be sure to check the rules and don't spam as much as Myst :P
If you want to improve as a duelist, reading the articles is a must!
The_Dutch_PRince made a great introduction to ygo for begginers and advanced players as well. Don't miss it!
Back to top Go down
PhantomX
PhantomX

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 am

Welcome to SDA.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 am

Hello. Where are you from? You should add an avatar like the rest of us. It's very important you stay active.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
MysticDuelist
MysticDuelist

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:03 pm

@winduct:i am from greece since i am the brother of mysterious13 :P and i will ask my brother to make an avatar at photoshop for me but he is so bored at times so i will ask him when he will come hom....
@sinakis well sin call mysterious myst and call me mystic :P now about my age i am as old as myst with some months difference :) oh and one last thing you should better delet the "dont spam as much as myst" because if myst see this will be mad :P naaaahh who cares what he is :D

PS:he just entered home :/ :P
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 pm

heyyyyyyyyyy i am not spammer sinakis :( :x (idiot :P) well anyway i will make an avatar for my brother but i am not sure when :/ oh and by the way yes since we are brothers of course he has the same ip.........
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Hello there mystic! Good to have another spamm... em i mean another greek member beetween us :P
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Welcome here :). Hope you enjoy the academy and stay active
Back to top Go down
Darkneji12
Darkneji12

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm

ohaider ._.
welcome to sda
too many greeks ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello people of SDA   Hello people of SDA Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello people of SDA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Intros & Farewells-