Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    adios priority... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapadios priority... - Page 2 I_voting_baradios priority... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    adios priority... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapadios priority... - Page 2 I_voting_baradios priority... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

adios priority...

Go down 
    +11
    Terraplant
    Supreme_King
    Marios981
    Harper7000
    redgar
    Chaos714
    Placido
    Winduct
    e^ipi+1=0
    vem123
    Blaze
    15 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

adios priority... - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: adios priority...   adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

konami is being gay for once more,all this explains perfectly why book was limited,plz check at this it's very important
    http://duelingdays.blogspot.com/

in this article it just says,that when the dragunity structure will be out,priority on the summon will be gone once and forever,that means that cards like lonefire,dad,brio,scrap dragon,jd,chaos will be just noobs.one bth and go to hell.
    cards like trishula,debris,boggart,gyz,monarchs that have trigger effs,will do their effs normaly,once they are summoned,they activate their effs.

so what do you think?

Last edited by Blaze on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
    Blaze
    Experienced
    Experienced
    Blaze

PostSubject: Re: adios priority...   adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 am

it will be in ocg,but it will surely come to tcg too.i have personally talked with jeff jones in fb(we are not friends,i just asked him)and he told that it is going to be on tcg too and it won't be too late,i guess with the release of the structure in europe to it will be the same.

here comes a matter,kcvds is something like a mix of tcg and ocg,so what's going to happen?
    Back to top Go down
    Terraplant
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: adios priority...   adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 am

Blaze wrote:
    it will be in ocg,but it will surely come to tcg too.i have personally talked with jeff jones in fb(we are not friends,i just asked him)and he told that it is going to be on tcg too and it won't be too late,i guess with the release of the structure in europe to it will be the same.

here comes a matter,kcvds is something like a mix of tcg and ocg,so what's going to happen?

There are no official rules in KCVDS. I guess it's up to the players.
    Back to top Go down
    Harper7000
    Amateur
    Amateur
    Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: adios priority...   adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:31 am

I already knew it was only for OCG :/. It would say it on the TCG website if it were going to happen here. It has nothing to do with us for now, but the question is: will it at some other point?
    Blaze: since when does Jeff Jones work for Konami? He's just a good player, he doesn't make yugioh. And for kc...idk. There are some ocg cards, but only a few, and very few ocg peeps are on kc. That, combined with the fact that it's a new rule, and it's a stupid rule, everyone will still use priority
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: adios priority...   adios priority... - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

adios priority...
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2