Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. I_vote_lcapThe world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. I_voting_barThe world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. I_vote_lcapThe world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. I_voting_barThe world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.

Go down 
+7
The_Dutch_Prince
sinakis
Winduct
death-coder
vem123
VforVengeance
Phantom
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Phantom

The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Empty
PostSubject: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

My name is Phantom.
I don't like to keep things simple.
If things were simple, we'd have won much in wars, gotten hover cars, and already the awaited "Working" Duel Disk with which we see movable monster images upon.
If things were made to perfection, WE were made to perfection, then there would be no imagination in the world. None.
I am but a soul with ideals and beliefs...these are but a few things I think of in my time to spare, and they are but of what I see through many others eyes.
Back to top Go down
VforVengeance
VforVengeance

The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:57 am

Welcome Phantom, hope you'll have a pleasant stay here! :)
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:16 am

Hey there :) . You look pretty mysterious ._. . I bet you will be well with Winduct xD
Back to top Go down
death-coder
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

lolz welcome ...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 am

Ah, I had also forgot to mention this as I have not told the community my deck-type.
I am one of many other who is able to use an "Infernity" deck.
Anyway, now that that portion of my dueling skill is out of the way, I accept your humble hospitality.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:14 am

That avatar of yours is wicked. It's very important you stay active and I see you are. That card you made in Custom Card of the Week is pretty cool. Be careful though, everybody around here is very weird. They'll trick you into think I'm weird, don't you believe 'em...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 am

And I see you're Winduct.
Pleasure to meet you.
If they trick me into thinking a person is weird, then they have to do it while using another 60% of their brain.
Which is not happening since 30% is being used throughout the day.
A shame on them for not getting to use 90% of their brain.
Anyway, thank you for welcoming me.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 am

Hello there Έργο Proxy. Proxies don't coexist so be wary.
I'm joking of course, have a nice stay here, take your time reading the rules and most of all have fun.
I would like to point out that the black letters are a little tiresome, at least to my eyes ( if I don't highlight the text ) thought I don't mind you using them.
See you around :)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 am

Well, if "Grey" were added to the list of colors, I would use that instead.
But because it is not, the only next to dark color is Black(even though it isn't a color, we cannot call it anything else but a "color").
And I know rules on forums.
Been on many in the past.
The only to keep yourself from being banned or gain a warning is to not make admins or moderators angry at you and to keep on topic at all times.
Anyway, I accept your welcoming.
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Amateur
Amateur
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 am

Welcome to SDA Phantom,

As others may have requested, stay active and try to get as much fun out of this place as possible. For me your choice of of the text colour gives a few things away, along with your preferred archetype and style of phrasing your posts. And I have to say because of this I have the opinion you might not live long, but I guess you are already immortal .....

"The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." ~ Marcus Tulius Cicero

Just kidding, have fun and be and stay active.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 am

Welcome here hf and try not to um kill anybody :)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 am

No need to worry about me, and thank you, Prince.
And why would I kill someone out of reason, Redgar?
I do not kill people out of personal gain, nor do I wish to kill anyone for that matter.
If I were to kill, it would be because of many other reasons, but that's for them to figure out why they need to die.
Anyway, thank you for your welcoming, Redgar.
Back to top Go down
Retsu
Retsu

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:33 am

Welcome to SDA Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 am

Thank you both for your welcoming.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:49 am

I dont know black letter strange looking avi dark character...looks like a murderer to me :P

Anyways just kidding ofc hf here and enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:32 am

Welcome. Even though I just became aware of your existence,I can say that you are unique in a good way. I really like your posts.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:34 am

Thank you for your welcoming, Terraplant.
And you just became aware of me?
Means I've only made a small impact on people here, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:36 am

It's not that. I just logged in and the first thing I did was to check the Intros section.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:38 am

Ah.
That would explain why you're here.
Anyway, I still thank you for your welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.   The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The world is but a cruel and dark color...and it fears what is cannot touch or see.
Page 1 of 1