Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Ace's Custom Card Workshop I_vote_lcapAce's Custom Card Workshop I_voting_barAce's Custom Card Workshop I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Ace's Custom Card Workshop I_vote_lcapAce's Custom Card Workshop I_voting_barAce's Custom Card Workshop I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Ace's Custom Card Workshop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

Ace's Custom Card Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Ace's Custom Card Workshop   Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome to my humble workshop. I hope you like my creations. You can always comment and rate. Enjoy!

Toon Revival Circulation (TRC): An old attempt of giving new life to Toons

Toon World-Chapter 14: Joining Forces
Blue-Eyes Toon Ultimate Dragon

The Story of Gogiga Gagagigo: The two final cards that conclude the story of Gogiga Gagagigo. The happy ending.

Reunion
Ultimate Gogiga Gagagigo

Varous Other Cards:

Surviving on the Edge
A Gift From the Gods
Cyberize The Monster In Front of You A.K.A. Normalize the monster above you...
Daigusto Divine Dragon
Russian Roulette Wait...that's from Magic...
Ancient Deepsea Dragon
Turbo Growing Tuner Really bad image but that was a long time ago...
A Deal With the Grim Reaper
Gravekeeper's Ghost Eagle
Chilly-The Penguin Ninja
Devol, The Fried Mage Broooooooken...
''A'' Invading Mech #12
Lynna, Priestess of The Ice Barrier
Ally Construction Unit

Russian Roulette Archetype:

http://www.synchroduelacademy.com/t1252-russian-roulette-archetype

Last edited by ace94 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Card Workshop   Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:17 am

Very good cards Ace you have talent! KIU :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Card Workshop   Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:27 am

You seem to be writing the effects/texts correct, with capitals, correct spelling, punctuations etc. Very good on that. I would say Daigusto Divine Dragon is your best one. Pretty good effect, very original overall appereance and the text doesnt seem to be illegible. Good job on that too. I do have a complaint about most of your artwork images. They seem to be having small logos in some parts and they also need cropping. Where did you find the image of "Toon World-Chapter 14: Joining Forces"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Card Workshop   Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

Thanks a lot for the comments Winduct. I try my best to make the card I create look realistic and professional. I will definitely try to correct the images with the logos etc. in the near future. Since you asked...the image of chapter 14 is original-I didn't find it anywhere. Credits for it go to Sinakis. He has done an amazing work in artwork creation and I owe him a lot.
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Card Workshop   Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:33 pm

Workshop updated with the last entries for CCOTW.

Last edited by ace94 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Card Workshop   Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 am

some of them are really nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Card Workshop   Ace's Custom Card Workshop Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ace's Custom Card Workshop
Page 1 of 1