Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? I_vote_lcapShining Batterymen FTK ??? I_voting_barShining Batterymen FTK ??? I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? I_vote_lcapShining Batterymen FTK ??? I_voting_barShining Batterymen FTK ??? I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Shining Batterymen FTK ???

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ace94
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    ace94

Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Empty
    PostSubject: Shining Batterymen FTK ???   Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am

Well it is widely known that batterymen can rather easily achieved an OTK. But when you are using a deck like this in a tournament, an OTK alone isn't enough... So I began searching a way to easily FTK my opponents. And that's when a frind told me about the Shining Battery FTK which abuses shining angel to swarm the field with 3 ''AA''. And to be honest I kinda liked the idea cause it only uses 2 cards (Shining Angel + Inferno Reckless Summon) in your hand which is quite easy to have in your starting hand (provided that you run 3 copies of each). The only problem is that there is asolutely no way to achieve an FTK like this. Well, that is the way I see it:

1st. You have to go 2nd.
    2nd. The opponent must normal summon a monster with at least 1500 ATK. Let's assume he does summon one with 1500 ATK.
    3rd. I normal summon Shining Angel and attack his monster. My shining gets destroyed an his effect activates, giving me one ''AA''.
    4th. I activate Inferno Reckless Summon to get the other two. At this point lets assume he doesn't have any other copy of his monster in his hand/deck/graveyard.
    5th. I attack with all 3 ''AA'' for a total damage of 7500(!!!!!!) life points. So in other words I don't FTK (Unless I activate sth like Ookazi in my MP2). And what if he actually has any other duplicates of his monster and summons them ? Short Circuit is out of question since I can't activate it during the BP. Am I missing sth ? Anyway I can't think of any way to make this work. Although I can actually do it with the help of Honest, now that he is limited this FTK becomes very ocassional. So any help with this ?
    Back to top Go down
    Harper7000
    Amateur
    Amateur
    Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Shining Batterymen FTK ???   Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm working on this same problem -_-. batterymen lack speed, that's their problem. If they had a themed drawin card they would be much better. I'm trying mill Batterymen with rykos, Baterry chargers and portable battery packs...haven't tested it much though
    Back to top Go down
    e^ipi+1=0
    Amateur
    Amateur
    e^ipi+1=0

PostSubject: Re: Shining Batterymen FTK ???   Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 am

Quote :
    ...My shining gets destroyed an his effect activates, giving me one ''AA''.
    4th. I activate Inferno Reckless Summon to get the other two...

just...how?
    IRS can't be activated in damage step.
    your shining angel is activate at the end of damage step which is still in the damage step.

you need another way to special summon "AA"

edit:And...
    I forget to mention that 1st turn is the turn when turn player can't attack, so it's impossible to make an FTK by battle damage.
    ...just saying.

Last edited by e^ipi+1=0 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    ace94
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    ace94

PostSubject: Re: Shining Batterymen FTK ???   Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

Good observation. I guess this whole FTK does not exist at all. If anyone has any way to FTK with Batteries please share your thoughts.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shining Batterymen FTK ???   Shining Batterymen FTK ??? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shining Batterymen FTK ???
    Page 1 of 1