Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    What's up, PuddingCup? I_vote_lcapWhat's up, PuddingCup? I_voting_barWhat's up, PuddingCup? I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    What's up, PuddingCup? I_vote_lcapWhat's up, PuddingCup? I_voting_barWhat's up, PuddingCup? I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

What's up, PuddingCup?

Go down 
    +7
    Winduct
    GianniDelliColli
    coolchemist2001
    redgar
    vem123
    sinakis
    PuddingCup
    11 posters
    AuthorMessage
    PuddingCup
    PuddingCup

What's up, PuddingCup? Empty
    PostSubject: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Hello guys, PuddingCup here! Hey I'm new here. I am 14 years old and I've been playing Yugioh for about 10 years but I'm still pretty new to competitive dueling. I hop I enjoy myself on this forum and hope I make new friends :D
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Hello there PuddingCup and welcome to SDA!
    Have a look at the rules take a small tour viewing what this academy has to offer and have fun ;)
    If you need help with anything, feel free to pm me. (You can send pms after you reach 5 posts).

I deleted the double post which was, most likely, unintended.
    See you around!
    Back to top Go down
    PuddingCup
    PuddingCup

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Aha my apologies. Thanks for the warm welcome :D
    Back to top Go down
    vem123
    zettaisha seigi
    zettaisha seigi
    vem123

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 am

Playing a children card's game in a child age is something i have never seen! Congrats :P

Welcome and have fun here
    Back to top Go down
    redgar
    Administrator
    Administrator
    redgar

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:15 am

Welcome here have fun and stay active! And of course I couldnt help but mention that there are some very good fanfics around here so check them out :)
    Back to top Go down
    coolchemist2001
    coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 am

Hello Pudding, and hope you enjoy it here. I am still new to this academy, and haven't gotten to meet all the members, but it seems like a cool and fun place to be at.

@Vem: I think the term "children's card game" should be removed/modified, as all YuGiOh serious duelists are 13 years and older, up to..... I dunno, i've seen a 30 year old play competitively.
    Back to top Go down
    GianniDelliColli
    GianniDelliColli

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 am

@CoolChemist, a 45 year old plays at my locals with a Final Countdown deck (Deck is completely max'd rarity) because his son plays too and he's 16
    Back to top Go down
    Winduct
    Winduct

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 am

Welcome to the academy. It's very important you stay active and you can stay active py competing in competitions, most of which are weekly like Card of the Week and Custom Card of the Week. Winning is only part of the fun! Plus you gain Credits. So you've been playing Yugioh since you were 4?
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
    Chaos714
    Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 am

Welcome to SDA & stay active! ;)
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 am

welcome!
    Back to top Go down
    PuddingCup
    PuddingCup

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Thanks you for the welcomes guys :D
    I will try my best to stave active
    Back to top Go down
    Harper7000
    Amateur
    Amateur
    Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:19 am

coolchemist2001 wrote:
    @Vem: I think the term "children's card game" should be removed/modified, as all YuGiOh serious duelists are 13 years and older, up to..... I dunno, i've seen a 30 year old play competitively.
    you're absolutely right, just look at the ages of people here...but the "children's card game" thing is a running joke with yugioh players. Watch yugioh the abridged series and you would get it :P
    anyway, welcome to sda pudding cup! I've played the game for pretty much the same length of time as you and academies were also what really made me great at this game. It will for you too :)
    Back to top Go down
    ace94
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    ace94

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 am

Welcome aboard PuddingCup! Enjoy your stay here !!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up, PuddingCup?   What's up, PuddingCup? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What's up, PuddingCup?
    Page 1 of 1