Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Vampire Dragon I_vote_lcapVampire Dragon I_voting_barVampire Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Vampire Dragon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos714
Chaos714

Vampire Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Dragon   Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:08 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Dragon

Vampire Dragon VampireDragonEXVC-EN-SR-UE

When this Tribute Summoned card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your Deck to your hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sounds like a pretty decent card to me...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Vampire Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dragon   Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:53 am

Sounds like a gay sangan for me
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Intermediate
Intermediate
Supreme_King

Vampire Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dragon   Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 am

Just stupid IMO, if you let this card be summoned and not Warned/BTH-ed/etc..... then you deserve to let your opponent search for it. Also you can always Dimensional Prison it and so on. It would have been much nicer if it were just a Sangan copycat, REDMD would have had a word to say...
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
The Crocodile

Vampire Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dragon   Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:39 am

It might be decent idk. IMO it is useless sorry. Tribute summon is not so popular now as there are other and better ways for a great monster. Its effect is also a fail since it MUST be tribute summoned to use its effect. There are other ways to get a monster to hand today :)
Many new decks have spells with that effect btw.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

Vampire Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dragon   Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 am

Eh. The tributing part kinda ruins it for me bc like SK said REDMD would make it awesome if it was a Sanga copy. Tributing isn't all that hard but...what's that important to get tht you have to wait long enough to tribute him and wait for him to die? When I think tribute I think frognarchs but what level 4 or lower monster do they need to search? Fader maybe? And you'd run it over things like DDS or Vanity's Fiend that are better
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Intermediate
Intermediate
Supreme_King

Vampire Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dragon   Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:46 am

Now that I think of it, you can run it in QD variants that run Level Eater. Summon QD by dumping Eater, use Eater, summon this, use Eater again, then synch QD with Eater for Warrior. More combos should follow ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Dragon   Vampire Dragon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vampire Dragon
Page 1 of 1