Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  I_vote_lcapAdreus, Keeper of Armageddon  I_voting_barAdreus, Keeper of Armageddon  I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  I_vote_lcapAdreus, Keeper of Armageddon  I_voting_barAdreus, Keeper of Armageddon  I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon

Go down 
+5
Panagiotis
redgar
Lucis
Vongola-x
Chaos714
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos714
Chaos714

Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Empty
PostSubject: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:06 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Adreus,_Keeper_of_Armageddon

Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Adreus%2CKeeperofArmageddonGENF-EN-UE

2 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn, You can detach a Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls, destroy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BROKENBROKENBROKENBROKENBROKENBROKENBROKENBROKEN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:59 am

the material must be xyz, is that some type of monsters?
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Lucis
Lucis

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 3:12 am

But ... 2 lv5 monster ? so sad
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 3:51 am

I suppose xyz is the translation of exceed?
Back to top Go down
Panagiotis
Amateur
Amateur
Panagiotis

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 4:44 am

^^ unfortunately, yes

@Lucis there will definetely be support for them
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 6:21 am

just broken as monarchs O.O
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 10:07 am

Whoa that's good. Wicked artwork too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2011 2:11 pm

2 Batteryman Charger and here it goes! Thanks KONAMI for this awersome gift.

P.S. Xyz?? WTF?? So I guess that XYZ-Dragon Cannon will be a valid target for Exceed support? Or all the cards will state ''except XYZ-Dragon Cannon''? That is totally stupid. DIE YOU WITHOUTIMAGINATIONAMATEUR CARD CREATORS. IF YOU ARE GONNA SCREW THE NAME OF THE EXCEEDS, AT LEAST THINK OF STH *CENSORED* ORIGINAL.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2011 8:04 am

He seems to be the exact opposite Tiras, Keeper of Genesis (previously known as Tyrus). Seems we're getting level 5 chaos decks? The effects of both are wicked.

Btw yes, xyz is retarted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon    Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Card Discussions :: OCG/TCG Card Discussions-
Jump to: