Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds I_vote_lcapGravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds I_voting_barGravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds I_vote_lcapGravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds I_voting_barGravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panagiotis
Amateur
Amateur
Panagiotis

Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Empty
PostSubject: Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds   Gravekeeper's Tele- Monarchs with Ladds Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 am

It's a build a came up with and i believe that it is quite good for advanced gameplay and surprising. The main target is to gain field control with the monarchs and the GKs and also kill your opponent with LaDDs.

monsters
2x Light and Darkness Dragon
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
2x Raiza the Storm Monarch
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Tragoedia
1x Dark Armed Dragon
3x Krebons
2x Mystic Tomato
2x Gravekeeper's Spy
2x Gravekeeper's Guard