Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Setting SDA in motion I_vote_lcapSetting SDA in motion I_voting_barSetting SDA in motion I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Setting SDA in motion I_vote_lcapSetting SDA in motion I_voting_barSetting SDA in motion I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Setting SDA in motion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Setting SDA in motion Empty
PostSubject: Setting SDA in motion   Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 am

It's about time we started things off!
I am going to start Card of the Week and would propose a tournament for the moment-
please let me know what else you would like~
Custom Card of the Week? Guess the Card? Quizes?
Any suggestions are welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile
The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Setting SDA in motion   Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1Fri May 11, 2012 2:50 pm

I just come here May 12th to inspire myself for some banner styles and i see this!? :D
What beautiful news to see these old friends start over! :)
I must say im very surprised and that is why im posting here. I liked this place very much when it was still active. (i was under some other name i dont need to mention here and thats why i just have about 70 posts now)
Best wishes from heart for your new start!
Back to top Go down
morph_96
morph_96

PostSubject: Re: Setting SDA in motion   Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1Sun May 13, 2012 11:58 am

I think that it is too early to start a tournament because there are curretnly a few active users. It's better to wait till summer. However, in competitions like COTW can participate everyone who signs in at least once per week. I think it's a good idea to create a competition named Archetype of The Month with the following rules:

1. Every month there will be a specific theme in what archetype you may nominate, for example "The best archetype in GX era", "The best Archetype which focuses on swarming" or "The most Broken Archetype"
2. Each member can nominate one Archetype.
3. You can't nominate the Archetype who won in the previous month.
4. You may nominate Archetypes which have been only released in the OCG.
5. According to the number of Archetypes in the poll you are allowed to vote for more than 1 Archetype:
for 2-4 archetypes: 1 vote
for 5-7 archetypes: 2 votes
for 7+ archetypes: 3 votes

The only problem is that there isn't a wide selection of Archetypes (that's the reason I proposed to be a monthly competition)

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Setting SDA in motion   Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1Sun May 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Deck of the Week

Just suggest any kind of deck (Piper Variants, Stun etc) & the best nomination wins. Pretty similar to COTW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Setting SDA in motion   Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1Fri May 18, 2012 2:24 am

It's an interesting idea. Problem is that noone is posting and for the idea to be successful we need more members to actually have a competition.
We need 2 to 3 deck lists (for example) but for that we need members who actually create them in the first place :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting SDA in motion   Setting SDA in motion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Setting SDA in motion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: General :: Forum Discussions-
Jump to: