Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Important : Test and Retests I_vote_lcapImportant : Test and Retests I_voting_barImportant : Test and Retests I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Important : Test and Retests I_vote_lcapImportant : Test and Retests I_voting_barImportant : Test and Retests I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Important : Test and Retests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Important : Test and Retests Empty
PostSubject: Important : Test and Retests   Important : Test and Retests Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 11:46 pm

After you are placed in a dorm you can take a free retest after a month
To do a free retest you must have 100 posts.
To do a 2nd retest you must have 200 posts
After your second free retest you cannot take other free retests

If you can't take another retest and you don't have enough posts, 400 SC will do the job!
Back to top Go down

Important : Test and Retests
Page 1 of 1