Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: I_vote_lcapKaissa Kalamarias Tournament: I_voting_barKaissa Kalamarias Tournament: I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: I_vote_lcapKaissa Kalamarias Tournament: I_voting_barKaissa Kalamarias Tournament: I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:

Go down 
+2
Scorpion67
redgar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Empty
PostSubject: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Hey guys this is the report from today's tournament at my locals. I was running old time classic Stun Gadgets.

ROund 1

Me vs Blackwings

Game 1

I started with a gadget and some nice backrow cards and although he fought in the end my gadgets overruned him :P

Game 2

Easy win for me

I won the round 2-0

Round 2

Me vs X-Sabers(Makris)

Game 1

I started again with a gadget and set oppression solemn and prison and he couldnt do anything :P

Game 2

CLos duel both on last lp and topdecking and a Raioh saved me

I won the round 2-0

Round 3

Me vs X-Sabers(again)(Abatzidis)

Game 1

I started with 3 Doomcalibers in hand and despite i had no backrows i won quite easily

Game 2

I lost due to his cold wave

Game 3

Toughest duel of the day i won with 450 lp by usibg solemn on his summon and topdecking Gale for game :P

I won the round 2-1

Round 4(FINAL)

Me vs Machina Gadgets

Round 1

I used his gadget for Chimeratch Fortress Dragon and attack for game

Round 2

This loss was fun.(Blaze you remember i think :P). I had 4 backrows(mirror/solemn/starlight/bottomless) and i had 1000 lp. He had one set and 2 hand(the one i knew it was gadget). He reveals his face down Dust Tornado and targets my Mirror Force. If i allowed that he would atked and won so i solemned it. And then he used mst on mirror and summon gadget for game... :(

Round 3

Again the game was moving on slowly but i had control and by using oppression in his Machina Fortress i took control of the duel and in the end i won

And finally after 3 weeks i managed to win the tour again!!!

I got 6 boosters of shining darkness and pulled

Infernity Doom Dragon(ultra rare)
Genex Neutron(secret rare)

Well Gadgets FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:36 pm

i agree. Gadgets FTW !!! XD
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 pm

gratz red!you also remember what you had to do in the second duel and you didn't in onder to win!if you started like i said you to do,you could have won easily without losing game!who cares?you won!
Back to top Go down
Imfamously_Fatal
Imfamously_Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:46 pm

nice duels redgar.....sorry pro....lol....u should video tapoe them o_0
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 am

Quote :
This reminds me of something :P
for real!!!
O_O you won amba well done
and ofc your daily ultra rare :P
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:58 am

good job redgar i will i could participate :(
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:23 am

Ty all guys!!

@Fatal: I ll try to take a vid next time :)

Yeah Blaze you re right but oh well everyone makes mistakes :P
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 am

Hmm, you made a mistake, and then you ate mst/tornado.. with a lot of backrow
Strange thinks... 8)
This reminds me of sth...
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:56 am

@Vem: WHat? I cannot remember seriously :P

And that mst/dust...just lol
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 am

It reminds me a topdecked heavy against a backrow with 5 :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:13 am

OMG i can say that this felt even worse :(

I mean the final match next round i d win and BOOM mst+dust :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:   Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kaissa Kalamarias Tournament:
Page 1 of 1