Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Card Article-Card Trooper! I_vote_lcapCard Article-Card Trooper! I_voting_barCard Article-Card Trooper! I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Card Article-Card Trooper! I_vote_lcapCard Article-Card Trooper! I_voting_barCard Article-Card Trooper! I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Card Article-Card Trooper!

Go down 
+2
NoobSlayer13
Blaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

Card Article-Card Trooper! Empty
PostSubject: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:51 am

Card Trooper

Card Article-Card Trooper! CardTrooperSDWS-EN-C-1E

I thought that was a good idea to write an article on the card trooper, as it is a card key to this banlist, because in many prose deck (Blackwing, Lightsworn, Monarch) and has many extra and there is an analysis of other helps.We should pay attention to the main uses, but also its strengths.

Advantages:

; Has 400 attack which means that trap hole and bottomless trap hole don't affect him

ยท Makes mill 3 cards from the deck (the main reason I play this card) and passes boost attack by 500 to 1500.it's attack goes up to 1900 , so he can defeat many monsters in battle.

: furthermote he can make problem to the opponent and if wants to get rid of it he would waste at least one card (mirror force, kalut, honest, etc.). And manage to get rid of your opponent your goal is to be succeeded.You made your opponent use a card, you have the coveted mill if the card was not destroyed by cards like dimensional prison that prevents him to go grave, then wanting to finish here and go one. It is important that, as in this list many cards that would give draw power were cut.

Consider what advantage it is.You get your rival the minimum -1...as the monsters trooper destroyed ,you have the mill, which is the main reason I play this card and even pulling a card (and do something and not draw card is okay his work made it) What else is needed? is pure multitool.simply all.that makes it limited.

Let's look at how the deck used to play:

Lightsworn: The lightsworn, as we all know the banlist in it has lost much of its power and particularly from the mill, as the charge became limited and the lumina the same.Here comes a trooper and gives little power to mill.Except From the above advantages has the advantage that, once he mills wulf, then he can cause damage to your opponent that can reach the 4,000.

Note: It is bad to become mill sto lightsworn, as it is useful card.

Blackwing: The Blackwing is a deck that many of us support at the banlist to be the only sovereign and yet we did a imstake.moreover is perhaps too early to judge, but surely not this has shown that the speed blackwing.As we can see the speed which had the game in it the banlist got lost.it is still fast, but now all of the deck have become more control.Like this and Blackwing, without losing his speed, has implemented 2-3 cards that give as much control as it needs to have.card trooper is in these cards, and has the known advantages.The mill, which succeed either vayu either sirocco (but not only, can achieve good cards, but I get myself personally good card). Also, the trooper belongs to the cards that are not afraid concecrated light and helps us to remove, as the truth is that it is one into trouble in concecrated light.he add card in the hand is an important advantage because the blackwing several times left without hand.

At Monarch o trooper gives aid and there due to the known effect pleadings makes the mill (targets: treeborn frog kai dandylion, especially now that play more than once is quite useful). Has the draw power and it is possible to battle.

These are some other things about the card trooper, which is a very good and reliable card and deserve to be in some decks.Talking from personal experience, I think he is very good and reliable.

Article Writer: Blaze

i would like you to rate my article! Thanks in proteron!

ps.the artcile was writtenn by me before infernity and x-saber made their appearances.also there might be many grammatical mistakes,coz the atricle was first written in greek and i used google translator,but it didn't translate very good
Card Article-Card Trooper! Card trooper

Last edited by Blaze on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:11 am

nice article.and since it was greek thats why you have a greek word in the following sentence:
Quote :
Paei the 1900 attack, so he can defeat many monsters in battle.
PS:i use this card too in many deck it is really good at your turn :P and if it is destroyed althought you take dmagae you draw a card and thats very helpfull ;)
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 am

Very nice article Blaze.
You should have said the weakness of that card too
8/10 ;)
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:32 am

mystirious i make it in english now!vem trooper has two disadvantages,the one that he can mill good cards,like mirror torrential etc.and the other one that is not a disadvantage that he might not draw a card if your opponent play dimensional mirror or sth like tht and i think i refer those 2 things in the text!;)
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:10 am

and the other is that at the end of the turn his attacks decrease again to 400
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:17 am

Nicely said Blaze you get 9/10 from me. That's why trooper is limited. Make an article on Ryko and try comparing them that would be interesting!
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 am

Yeah! nC Article and that ryko idea is very cool! 8)

9/10
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:30 am

7/10 pretty good article, but yeah English could use some work and you should have posted more weaknesses. But still good. Personally, I just prefer ryko, I think card trooper is overrated by most people. He definately has his uses though ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Article-Card Trooper!   Card Article-Card Trooper! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Card Article-Card Trooper!
Page 1 of 1