Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:29 am

Very nice! Please give it a second look, you'll see some spelling mistakes :) Other than that, I liked it :D
Oh, could you give us "Chimaera of the Thousand Beasts"'s effect? :)
Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:30 am

Very, nice i like your writing style, and the duel was good enough :D You have to start duelin''
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:41 am

Thank you. Chimaera (not spelled wrong) is an illegal Match Winner, that's why its so important in the story.
It can only be summoned by tributing 3 beast monsters you control and when it attack directly, you win the duel.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:03 am

Winduct wrote:
Thank you. Chimaera (not spelled wrong) is an illegal Match Winner, that's why its so important in the story.
It can only be summoned by tributing 3 beast monsters you control and when it attack directly, you win the duel.

That's "Chimaera, the Master of Beasts"
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chimaera%2C_the_Master_of_Beasts
I know very many cards ;)
Could you please edit it?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:14 am

oh yeah i forgot, i had made a card with that name and i confused it.

EDITED
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:15 am

Pretty good winduct ;). I like how the setting is different from the other stories, an it'll be interesting to see where you go with it. I do have one problem though... On your last turn, you normal summoned 3 times o_O, 2 rescue cats and chimaera. Other than that, no complaits really :)

ps: why don't you duel? You obviously k ow what you're talking about with card effects
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:32 am

I have a lame excuse for that. Like many cards in the anime, i added a little effect in Chimaera's effect which lets you summon it when you have 3 beast type monsters on your side of the field....yeah that's it.
Thank you very much, the problem is that i do not have a KCVDS. thats why i cant duel. I duel with my brother sometimes, but im not good with decks.
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 am

Pretty nC! I really like it! Post the other ASAP! :D
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:46 am

well it was preety cool really good job i cant wait for next :D
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 am

@winduct: you know kc is free right? You can just download it and join the fun. Besides... Everyone is a noob when they start out, so don't worry about that. We'll all help you learn ;). You'll probably learn faster than I did!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:18 am

Harper7000 wrote:
@winduct: you know kc is free right? You can just download it and join the fun. Besides... Everyone is a noob when they start out, so don't worry about that. We'll all help you learn ;). You'll probably learn faster than I did!

i know how to duel, i just dont have an account. (off topic)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter II A boy and his card   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 am

As he was laying down on the cold watery asphalt, laughing hysterically and mischievous at the same time, he suddently whispered:

Mystery Man #1: I should have done this a long time ago...

He took out a gun and aimed for the man (mystery man #4)

Mystery Man #2,3: No! Dont! you might...

Mystery Man #1: Give me the card and no one gets hurt...

The other man responded by placing the precious card in a shiny silver sleeve and a small paper inside.Then he said:

Mystery Man #4: Fine...here!

And he threw the card in the sleeve as far as he could. The card flew away with ease, just like they do on TV.

Mystery Man #1: You shouldnt have done that, aghhh!

The other man try to get away but it was too late. The man had shot him in the leg. He fell and and started groaning in pain.

Mystery Man #1: I told you you should have done that, you two, go get that card now! As for you...i know what to do with you.....

2 YEARS LATER....

A boy named Vem was walking home from the Academy of Dueling Expo 2031. He had received an invitation for the 10thGrand Dueling Tournament. He was excited. It wasn't his first time he was participating in a dueling tournament though. As he was walking down the hill he saw kids dueling with their duel disks, hoping to become great duelists like their idol - whoever that was. He passed the Deck Shop in which he frecuently buyed cards, but he didnt feel like buying cards today. But something caught his eye. Right next to the shop, there was a garbage can. But it wasnt the garbage can that caught his eye, oh no. Something shiny had impaled the can.

Vem: What the?

As he approached he realised that this was a rare sleeve, his father had talked ot him about some years ago. It had a symbol on it, like a sun or something.

Vem: Can it be?

He bent and took the sleeve from the can, which was kinda difficult. As he took the card out of the sleeve, a piece of paper fell.

Vem: This keeps getting weirder and weirder...

He took and unraveled the paper:

Dear Duelist:
Congratulations on finding this rare card. If you have found it, it may mean that i am already dead or in grave jeopardy. And so are you. Many people will try and get their hands on this precious card, this is no ordinary card. Please treasure it with your heart and be careful how to use it. Do NOT use it in public, it is very dangerous for you and for the people around you. Be careful.

Vem: Am i dreaming or something?

He put the paper in his pocket, and took tha card in his hands.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Chimaera%2CtheMasterofBeastsWCPS-AE-SR-UE

He was stunned. We felt like screaming from joy but he didnt. He though it was way to good to be true, and too mysterious actually... So he decided to pay a visit to a friend. He turned back and then turned to Stardust Street. As he was walking a terrible though stuck him. He couldnt use this card in front of all these people in the tournament. But of course, he though, this card could as well be fake. That though seemed to make him happier.

He finally arrived at this friend and was about to enter the code to enter the building. Suddently he heared a voice:

??????: Get down!

To be continued....
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:26 am

Yay i found a rare card. I wanna sell it to get money :P

Nice chapter winduct, i want the 3d ch.
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:54 am

Freaking nC! But why I am not here. :( joking! :D

Respect! Keep Going! 8)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Yeah Winduct this really is nice cant w8 for the next one. You earned your +1.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:57 am

????: Get down!!!

Vem suddently ducked and something hit the door of the buidling cuasing it to explode, destroying the panel code entrance and the door. The fire quickly spread up the building destroying the roof.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex 24ouf5g

Vem: Noooo!! Iverson!!!

As Vem was shouting and looking in horror, he heard a laugh behind him. He turned to see and saw a dark cloaked man laughing. That laugh frightened Vem.

Vem: What did you do?!

Vem had realized he had been tricked. Before the cloaked man could answer, he hoped on his hover gear and lsaid:

????: You know what i did? You know why?

And then he left.Vem was stunned and speachless. He was terryfied with what had happend today. He suddently remembred his friend Iverson who might be trapped in the building and rushed it, but something else caught his eye. A bullet, more like a bomb was attached on the panel screen near the door. It looked like ''Blast Sphere'' only it had a time limit on. He realized it was a time bomb and burst into the firery bulding to save his friend. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could but he felt like the stairs never ended. Finally he reached Iverson's apartment and went it, the door has exploded. He found his friend lying down on the floor.

Vem: C'mon Iverson, wake up, let's go!

Vem suddently heard sirens. The police and the fire partol where near. He got his friend up and started running. The fire was spreading fast. He ran down the staris with his friend on his shoulder. He felt powerful. He reached the lobby and ran out just in time. The building collapsed....
Vem carried his friend to a safe place and watched the building ablaze.

Vem: What a day....

Vem took out his card and said to himself why are all these things happening. This card only brings bad luck....

The next day Iverson woke up in the hospital with Vem and his friends next to him, Redgar and Terraplant.

Redgar: How are you feeling man?
Terraplant: What happend back there? You and Vem are in the news, check it out!
Iverson: What happend? and why am i in the hospital? i feel fine
Vem: Iverson, the buidlin collapsed, someone destroyed it.
Iverson: ....
Redgar: If you dont believe him check the news.

A small TV was attached to the wall.

Iverson: I hontestly dont remember anything, how did i get out?
Vem: Iverson...do you know this card.

Vem took out a card from his pocket and showed it to Iverson. It was Chimaera. Iverson was stunned.

Iverson: Where did you find this?!
Vem: In a garbage can.
Iverson: Excuse me?
Vem: I mean i found it impaled in a garbage can, in a rare silver sleeve thingy.
Terraplant: That's a Match Winner Vem. A Match Winner, there are very few of the in the world.
Vem: I also found this alog wit the card, a letter.
Redgar: What's it say?
Vem: I dont know, it says congratulations your in danger :|
Terraplant: Let me see!
Vem: Iverson, i was hoping maybe you can scan this card and learn some info about it, but since your lab is destroyed...
Iverson: Not to worry ,the building may have been destroyed
Redgar: So does your house
Iverson:... yes so does my house, thank you Redgar, but no my friend, my lab is not destroyed, now come on let's go!
Terraplant: Wait, you can not just get up and leave.
Iverson: Watch me, come on guys lets go.

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 am

O.o i saved iverson's butt and i look like a noob who doesn't know what a match winner is :/
and why didn't i sell the card? i want money :D :D :D

jk nC chapter winduct
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 am

Small, but really nC! 8)
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:26 am

very cool but let me guess i will the bad guy at the end of the story like i always am at chapters lol jk keep it up :)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:11 am

IT's getting all and more interesting keep it up Winduct :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter IIII Meet the Match Winners   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 am

As Iverson and his friends left the hospital, they headed to his laboratory, in Kaiba Corp Street.
They walked thourgh the night, disscusing about the incident that had happend and the tournament which was in in 2 days. They finally reached Iverson's Power Plant Lab.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Qqd0s1

Terraplant: Wow, Iverson you never told us about this..
Iverson: Gentelmen, welcome to my humble lab. You can stay here for the night if you want.

Terraplant and Redgar moved forward while Iverson and Vem waited and chatt.

Vem: I want to to tell me what you know about this card, i want you to scan it and tell me all the information you can get.
Iverson: No worries man, i will, cmon lets go inside.

Iverson took the card and put it in a special scan machine which scanned the card, releasing information while Terraplant and Redgar sat in the corner, where an iron table was and played a duel of 10 minutes.

Iverson: Hey Vem, cmon see.
Vem: Good job Iverson
Iverson: Listen here, the card you have is Chimaera, the Master of Beasts and its a special card. Hes a Match Winner, there are 13 of them is the world, including this, Vem do you have any idea how priceless is this card? People would kill for it...Ok maybe not kill but you get it
Redgar: So if he sells it....
Vem: Im not selling this!
Terraplant: Vem, its dangerous, that card is dangerous, people will try to kill you for it, like they did before, blowing up Iverson's place up.
Vem: I guess your right.
Terraplant: Yeah, so give it to me and-
Vem: Yeah right
Iverson: Listen you guys, 13 of these cards exist and only 1 copy of each one of them. There is: Aggiba, The Malevolent Sh'nn S'yo, Armament of the Lethal Lords, Emperor of Lightning, King of Destruction Xexex, Lorelei, the Symphinic Arsenal, Meteo the Matchless, Queen of Fate Eternia, Skuna the Leonine Rakan, Testament of the Arcane Lords, Ulevo, Try the Vanguishing Warlord, Chimaera the Master of Beasts and finally Victory Dragon. Abd listen to this, when this card inflicts direct Damage to your opponent, you win the Duel...
Redgar: Incredible, Vem, do you know what this means? If you use this card in the tournament in 2 days, youl definately win!
Terraplant: Yeah man go for it!
Vem: huh..
Iverson: Vem, is there something youre not telling us?
Vem:... there is this letter
Terraplant: What letter, what are saying?
Vem: When i found the card, i found a letter along with it. It said im in danger and that i have to keep this card a secret, keep it away from the public, they will try and steal it.
Iverson: Yeah i recall that in the hospital.
Redgar: Oh Cmon, whats the worst thing that could happend?
Vem: Didnt you see? Didnt you see what happend to Iverson's place? The destruction this card caused, we dont know what this card is capable of.
Iverson: Listen to this, the Match Winners represent deities which is said to bring good luck during gameplay.
Vem: Good luck, yeah right
Iverson: Maybe i should keep this card here where its safe until the Tournament.
Redgar: What until then?
Vem: We can only wait

2 Days Later:

Announcer: Welcome to the 2031 Annual Dueling Tournament! Duelists from around the country have geathered with the hope of winning the Grand Prize! Who will be the Grand Winner of this Tournament?!

The four friends were walking in the hallways, Vem was preparing himself for the Tournament.

Iverson: Are you sure you left that card in my lab Vem?
Vem: Yes i did, gees!
Iverson: Its very important you keep it a secret Vem, this aint no joke, not anymore.
Redgar: Hes right.
Vem: Guyes relax, its ok.
Terraplant: You ready man? Good luck out there, we will be watching you.

As they were walking down the hallway, a girl dressed in a black school uniform bumped on Vem.

Miss Taylor: Watch it..
Vem: Agh!
Miss Taylor: Sorry

Something shined from Vem's pocket which caught the eye of her. Vem quickly covered his pocket with his hand. She semmed suspicious.

Redgar: What was that all about? Who was she?
Vem: Dont know, dont care either. Well, wish me luck.

To be continued....

I think its time we host the Chapter Awards.
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:08 am

good one winduct you are the only one who didnt screw his story :) congrats
Back to top Go down
Fallen King
Amateur
Amateur
Fallen King

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:27 am

Very nice story.The best i have read.I really love the story
I am waiting for the next chapter.I hope u keep up the good job :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:35 am

thank you both, sorry about the lack of duels though, they dont fit at this part of the story. there willl be in the next chapter though so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next