Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 I_vote_lcapYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 I_voting_barYu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex

Go down 
+12
Uncle Vladimir
Stef
Kobayashi
Terraplant
Fallen King
redgar
NoobSlayer13
IversonSt3
Harper7000
vem123
sinakis
Winduct
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Four men are playing poker in a dark room. Its raining outside, its a tough game. Everyone bets priceless possesions. The room is very silent, the only noise comes from the poor hanging lamp which makes a squeeking sound and the rain outside. Everyone has bet except one man. Suddently he pulls a card from his sleeve and places it face-down on the table and smiles.
Mystery Man #1: hmpf...

Mystery Man#2: What a foolish move

Mystery Man #3: I hope it isnt the one.

The fourth man who bet the card smiled.
20 minutes later, the game ended.

Mystery Man #1: WHAT?! You cheated! There's no way you could have won! Cheater!
Mystery Man #4: Hmpf...

The fourth man took his card and all the possesions he had won and stuffed them in his pocket. He leaned back but before he could get up from his chair, the 1st man ordered his men.

Mystery Man #1: After him! He cheated, that card is mine!Get him!

The fourth man punched the othet two men and escaped through the window and began to rain in the rain, in the middle of the night. He ran with all his speed, but he could see the other men chasing him.

Mystery Man #4 (Man Running): No one must get his hands on this card...

Mystery Man #1 There he is, after him!

He ran as fast as he could but eventually he ended up in a dead-end.

Mystery Man #1: Well, well, though you could outsmart me and my men eh?... Now...give it to me...

Mystery Man #4: Or else what?

Mystery Man #1: Or else i might have to get the card the hard way, and you dont want that now do you?

Mystery Man #4: Fine...

Mystery Man #1: Fine?! *chuckles* that was eas..

Mystery Man #4: We will duel for it.

Mystery Man #1: Duel? *chuckes*, you must me joking...

Mystery Man #4: If you beat me, il give It to you. If you loose, you leave along with your pets and i keep the card.

Mystery Man #1: Fine, have it your way...

Mystery Man #1 took 2 duel disks out of his suitcase and handed one to the other man.

Mystery Man #1 & 4: Let's Duel!

The other two men watched as the others dueled in the rain, under a light pillar.

Mystery Man #1: I draw! and i discard level 5 monster, Mefist the Infernal General to Special Summon Dark Grepher form my hand. Next using Dark Grepher's effect, i discard DARK monster Shadow Tamer from my hand to send 1 DARK monster from my Deck to my Graveyard and i choose Plaguespreader Zombie!. Finally, from my hand i Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon! Your turn....(2 cards in hand)

Mystery Men #2,3: Show him boss!

Mystery Man #4: Hmm... It all comes to this... I draw! and i place 2 cards face-down and 1 monster in face-down defense position. Your move. (3 cards in hand)

Mystery Man #1: Foolish movie, did you forget my dragon's effect? i can remove from play as many DARK monsters form my Graveyard to destroy you!, and that's what im gonna do, i draw! and i remove from play Shadow Tamer to destroy your face-down monster!

Mystery Man #4: You just sent Sangan to the Graveyard, which lets me add 1 monster with 1500 or less ATK to my ahnd form my Deck.

Mystery Man #1: That won't save you now. Next i remove send 1 card ffrom my hand to the top of my Deck to Special Summon Plaguespreader from my Graveyard. And now i tune my Dark Grepher with my Plaguespreader to Synchro Summon Gaia Knight the Force of Earth!

Mystery Man #4: Not so fast! I activate Royal Opression, i can pay 800 Life Points to destroy your Gaia!

Mystery Man #1: Ughhh! No!, At least i have my Dragon to attack, go Dark Armed Dragon attack with Darkness Fireball!

Mystery Man #4: Ah! (LP 400)

Mystery Man #1: Oh! Did that hurt?

Mystery Man #4: No, but this will! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my Royal Opression. Next i Summon Rescue Cat from my hand and tribute it to Summon X-Saber Airbellum and Death Koalla. Next, Tune my monsters to Synchro Summon Beast Gelaros! (Level 6 Synchro Monster, Beast-Type, ATK 2000/DEF 2000, EARTH) Using the Effect of Beast Gelaros i remove from play 1 Beast-Type monster from my Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters you control with an ATK higher than the removed from play's ATK, and i choose Rescue Cat! So now all monsters you control are destroyed!

Mystery Man #1: No! No way!

Mystery Man #4: Next i Summon another Resuce Cat from my hand!

Mystery Man #1: How many of these things do you have?!

Mystery Man #4: Youl' find out! Using the effect of Rescue Cat i Summon Nimble Momonga and Neo-Spacian Grand Mole. And now, i Tribute all my monsters on the field to Summon...

Mystery Man #1: No...this cant be...No!

Mystery Man #4: *Closes eyes* I Tribue Summon Chimaera, the Master of Beasts!

Mystery Man #1: No! Not him! That card is mine! It will be mine!

Mystery Man #4: Youl never get your hands on it! Now Chimaera, attack him directly! And cause of the effect of my monster, you loose the duel..

Mystery Man #1: Nooooo!

Mystery Man #4: Its over

Mystery Man #1: I lost...

He fell down in the cold wet asphalt and started swearing and laughing hysterically.

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Woo! I finally get to pwn in a duel! Drill warrior is awesome, I run QuickDraw asy main deck irl. Nice chapters winduct, not really any improvements I can think of, it has nice imagery and plenty of dueling
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 am

Aren't you going to continue this Winduct?

I'm not trying to rush you, I'm just reminding you that there are some people who still want to know the rest of the story ;)
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:52 am

I got overexcited from the appearance of "Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXII Duel with the Houligans (NEW)" in the recent topics and rushed to check the new chapter, only to find it was just a post ;P
(never noticed that the title of the chapter is still the same)

The story is awesome this far, keep it up when you have the time!

@Stef I think he has some exams atm so he isn't online very often.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Shock: Oh boy...
Lily: Ahahaha! I bet my whole deck you aint gonna beat this! It's over!
Terraplant: It ain't over until the last card is played! Let's do this Shock...we can do this.

Shock nodded his head and grinned, that mischievous grin. Terraplant got it. They were gonna win. He knew.

Harper had 800 Life Points left. Lily had 2000. Terraplant and Shock both had 2000. It was Lily's turn to attack. Shock now had 1700 attack points and no monsters on his side of the field. Harper was Next. He used his Drill Warrior to attack Shock directly and end the duel. Shock would have lost if Terraplant had't activated his face-down Trap Card Green Shield Leaf which made Terraplant take half the damage and Shock the other half. Shock was now down to 500 Life Points while Terraplant had 800.

Shock: They're pretty tough huh?
Terraplant: They are...but we are tougher, c'mon. Get up.

Terraplant managed to Summon Tytannial, Princess of Camileas which deatroyed Harper's Drill Warrior. 400 Life Points remained. Harper's eye was twiching. He had gone bannanas as Lily would say. Harper placed two cards face-dpwn and was empty handed. Shock summoned Watthopper and activated Wattcloning which doubled Watthopper, now having 2 Watthoppers on his side of the field. By Shock's next turn Terraplant had already lost the duel, taken the damage for the second time instead of Shock. Because Terraplant knew. He knew that Shock could beat them. He knew that sooner or later Shock would summon his beatstick, Emperor of Lightning.

Terraplant: It's up to you now Shock, shoe them what we're made of!

Shock only nodded his head as an act of agreement and drew his next card. Harper still had 400 Life Points, while Lily had 2000. Shock Summoned Wattpheaset and attacked Harper directly. Lily took revenge for Harper by removing from play his Watthopper with her Void of Fiends which also gave her a boost of 500 Life Points. Now, it all came down to this. If Shock drew the right card, he could pull it through and win this duel. Even if he didn't he could last another 3 turns, maximum.

Lily: You look pretty gloomy there Shock, what's the matter? Huh?
Shock: Less talk more action! Here goes.

Shock drew Pot of Avarice. It wasn't the card he was hoping for. But wait, there was still a way out of this unlucky state.

Shock: I activate Pot of Avarice.
Lily: You need at least 5 monsters in your Graveyard to activate this card you fool! Unless..
Shock: Terraplant's Graveyard and mine work as one! Because we are one! This gives me another chance, a chance to draw another card.

Empreror of Lightning. He needed 3 Thunder-Type monsters on his side of the field to summon it and he had.

Shock:
I Summon Wattsquirell in attack mode! And by having three Thunder monsters on my side of the field, i can send each and every one of them to my Graveyard to Summon the almighty..
Lily: Emperor of Lightning...
Shock: Correct!

Spoiler:

With one final attack, Shock whiped out every single Life Point off Lily's duel disk. The duel was over.

The team rushed torwards Taylor, Terraplant and Shock, cheering. Mysterious thrusted his fists and punched Harper and Lily in the face and in the stomach, knocking them down.

Mysterious: That's your prize for the day!

Vem approached a hurt Harper and stuffed his hand into his pocket, getting back what was his. Chimaera the Master of Beasts. But deep down Vem knew that not everything was over. They still had to track down Stef and his other men and get back Lorelei, the Symphonic Arsenal.

The shadow/figure that was watching them from above thursted his one fist and marched back. For a quick moment, his cape and face was visible due to the light coming from the full moon and for one moment Vem thought he could see something up there. He felt a dark presence.

Tyler: Thank you. Thank you everyone, said Tyler and hugged the group while tears where coming out of her eyes.
Iverson: Hey guys!
Redgar: Iverson?
Iverson: Are you guys okay? What happened? Why are you crying?
Redgar: Shock and Terraplant got Chimaera back.
Iverson: That's good but..from whom?
Redgar: From tho....
Terraplant: Where did they go?

Both of them had vanished without a trace.

Redgar: Freaking werird..
Vem: We're all back...together .

The group nodded, smiled and embraced each other....

The team spent the night at Iverson's laboratory. Redgar was the first to wake up. He didn't feel quite right. His head hurt and he could feel his teeth moving every time we would take a big breath. He looked at the digital clock, floating above Iverson's desk. 7:59 and just turned 8:00. He decided to take a look at the mirror. He could feel himself turning into a freak, a dark shadow. He went over to the floor above and entered the bathroom.

Vem woke up 1 minute later after hearing the scream coming from above. He rushed into the bathroom and gasped as he saw Redgar, now his both legs pitch-black, his right arm and belly also pitch-black and the fingernails in bith hands sharp. Some of his teeth razor-sharp. His left eye a little red-orange.

Vem: Holy....
Redgar: What is happening to me?...
Vem: Quickly, give me the card... from...your pocket.

Redgar handed it over. The card same as Redgar. Suddently the Redgar who was inside the card, that monster winked. Vem gasped and nearly collapsed from horror.

Four minutes later Iverson, Taylor, Shock and Terraplant all woke up at the same time from the honk of a truck which seemed to pass by at that moment. Redgar was sitting on an old metal chair with his feet on the table. Vem was typing something on the keyboard like a maniac.

Iverson: UUUUUUUUAAAAHHH....Good morning everyone.
Terraplant: Oh my god..Redgar...
Shock: This doesn't look good Redgy.

There was a knock on the door which alerted everyone. Iverson rushed down the get the door. He was stunned with what he saw. Two tall men, almost identical, with a pair of black glasses, a blue formal uniform and black shoes. They both had an emblem pinned on their shirt. They also wore a hat which confirmed Iverson's theory. They were policemen who were here to inform them about something tragic. A loss of a friend maybe?....

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Freaking awesome chapter. What i dint like was the duel part. I prefered it when it was turned-based
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Redgar is <a href="http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090616170415/yugioh/images/4/48/FallingDownDR1-EN-C-UE.jpg" class="postlink">Falling Down</a></span> :3

I was a little bit confused by the duel. I prefer turn-based too - but it was another nice chapter, way to go!

I think you confused Tailor with Tyler ;P

Spoiler:
Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 am

Personally I liked the way you described the duel. It seemed like there was more action.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:17 am

I wanted to make it slightly diffrent to avoid dialogues and combos. I'm not really good with duels and combos plus, this way was more time saving. I'm glad though you expressed your opnion about it.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am

That was the best chapter you have wrote. well done and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Iverson: Ugh....
Shock: Who's at the door Ive?
Officer Richlik: Excuse me sir, may we come in? My name is Officer Richlik and this is my partner, Officer Witchking. We are here to inform you of something.
Officer Witchking: How do you do?
Shock: Who's at the door Ive?
Iverson: Yes! Yes, please do come in.
Officer Richlik: Thank you very much.

They were both very kind which seemed to frighten Iverson. Officer Witchking's walk seemed slightly odd. It looked like he had been shot in the knee some years ago. As the men walked into the room everyone got up.

Iverson: Please have a seat.
Officer Witchking: Thank you.
Terraplant: Is there anything wrong?

Both officers looked around before sitting. For amoment their eyes met with Redgar's as they examined his appereance.

Officer Richlik: I'm a man of a few word Mr..
Iverson: I'm Iverson, that's Vem, Shock, Redgar, Terraplant, Tyler and Mys....
Terraplant: Hey, where's Mysterious anyway?

Both men exchanged thoughts and Officer Witchking said.

Officer Witchking: I'm afraid there is something wrong with your friend Mysterious. He was assaulted last night and killed, approximently at 3:45. His left hand had been shot possibly during a duel.

There was silence. A terrible silence which seemed to last for hours. It was broken by Terraplant.

Terraplant: Where? Who did this? Have you caught him?
Officer Witchking: I'm affraid not. This was the only trace the killer left behind.

Officer Witchking shoved his hand into his pocket and handed Iverson a card. It was no ordinary card though. There was something diffrent about it.

Spoiler:

Everyone gathered around Iverson and the card. Silence once again conquered as they were examening the card.

Iverson: I don't get it. What does this have to do with the murder of our friend?
Officer Withcking: We told you, the killer left it at the scene of the crime
Redgar: Those who feed off power shall meet my wrath and shall forever be damned...? What does that even mean?
Shock: Who is she? And why is she naked?
Officer Richlik: First Name Ariadne, Surname Charistin. Murdered on May 1st 2028 at the age of 17. Her body was found on Duelking Avenue. Here's the funny part. She was wearing a duel disk and her body...it had become like your friend's over there.
Vem: Redgar?

Richlik nodded, eyes closed, face pale.

Officer Witchking: Shadow Duels have been banned for 20 years now but I doubt if that was the cause of death.
Taylor: Didn't you ever catch the...
Officer Richlik: No. No we never did. Unfortunately. We had been searching for many years but there were no results. We did, eventually stop the investigation. We thought it would be meaningless.
Officer Witchking: There is something else....
Iverson: What?
Officer Witchking: When we arrived, the killer had already vanished but your friend Mysterious was still alive. We managed to get a description of the killer from your friend.

Officer Witchking took a metal bar at the size of a pen from his pocket, pressed a button and an hologram appeared from it's edge. It was a face.

Spoiler:

Officer Witchking: Do you recognize this man?

Everyone nodded their head in a negative response. Redgar thought he looked familar, somehow. Maybe it was just deja vu.

Officer Witchking: No...? Very well then. We are very sorry for the loss of your friend.
Officer Richlik: We will be leaving then. You can keep that, he said while pointing at the card. We've made a copy of it, a pretty darn good one. If you have any questions or anything at all you want to tell us don't hesitate to call at the Police Station.
Iverson: Thank you.

Iverson opened the door for the two men and they left. Iverson shut the door behind him and headed back to his friends. Everyone was pale, white, as they had seen a ghost. Iverson sat down and said:

Iverson: No matter what happends...we all stay together, we all stand up for each other...and we all fight for each other, that's not an order...it's a promise.

~

Later that day they all went for practice. It was a peacful sunny day, Sunday. After practice, everyone gathered at a cafe, talked but never mentioned Mysterious. They had deliberately forgotten about him because they wanted to.

Spoiler:

They where sitting outside. As thet were drinking what they had ordered, something drew their attention. A man dressed in a black waistcoat, a long white shirt, black pants and shoes approached them. He had gray shady hair and his left eye seemed darker.

???: Excuse me. I think you dropped this, he said with a creepy smile.

Shock's deck had fallen from his pocket, cards all over the ground.

Shock: Ah, damn...
Terraplant: You should really buy a Deck Box Shock, we live in the future after all.

Everyone uttered a laugh as Shock fell down to his knees and started collecting his cards, one by one.

Shock: Awww...thank you.
???: Hmph, another creepy smile on his face.

He turned away and entered the cafe. To Vem, that guy seemed familiar, too familiar and suddently his eyes grew big and black!

Redgar: What is it Vem?

Vem got up and rushed into the cafe, almost falling.

Vem: Hey! Heeey!
???: Hm?
Vem: You murderor!
Redgar: Vem stop!

Everyone ran after him and into the cafe. As Vem was running his duel disk emerged from his watch.

Spoiler:

To be continued...

Last edited by Winduct on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:24 pm

w00t!!!! The plot is awesome. Perfect chapter wind +1 :D

There seems to be a c/p fail and also edit the picture of the card so that some err... parts of the body cannot be seen please :)
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Plot twists FTW!

I wanna see moar!

Minor spelling mistakes, but not a big deal. Also, change the picture of the card for the reasons Vem stated, and if you can't put at least a "WARNING! Minor Nudity! 18+" or something like that on the spoiler in the card since it's kind of inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 pm

I agree with the others about the last duel last chapter, it's better turn based. You usually do a good job though, even though you're not the best strategist. Random negative comments aside, the last few chapters have been awesome!! The plot is really coming together, it's the best you've written so far IMO. The pictures along the way for visuals are nice too (although you need a different picture for Ariadne xD). Kiu dude (you should check out my new chapter also)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 am

Oh, I'm afraid i can not edit the image or replace it. She's nude for a reason. Plays significant part in the plot. That's why i put the image in spoiler. I'll put a warning before the chapter though, no worries. I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter.
Back to top Go down
iNoobishh
iNoobishh

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 am

WoW! Nice chapter, but I am really confused, because I haven't read the other. :!:
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 am

@iNoobish. Read them now xD

@Winduct. I don't mean to change the card, just put some blur or something like that so that the breast cannot be clearly seen.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 am

iNoobishh wrote:
WoW! Nice chapter, but I am really confused, because I haven't read the other. :!:

That's why I'll make a small summary soon for those who haven't read the previous chapters. If you want, send me a PM, giving me your character attire, deck and allignment in order to add you in the story.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:46 am

Nice Cjapter wind the plot is really awesome keep it up!!!

Last edited by redgar on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 am

redgar wrote:
Nice Cjapter Vem the plot is really awesome keep it up!!!

You're in Winduct's fanfic.......
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:54 am

Sry i was so *poromenos* with the story and i got carried away :D
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:57 am

redgar wrote:
Sry i was so *poromenos* with the story and i got carried away :D

You were distracted by the main banner weren't you.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 am

o_O busted!
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:02 am

I've been very busy lately so it may take me some time to post the next chapter though I've currently written half of it. I'm posting this letting you know that I have not abandoned the story. For now, new members or members interested could read the summary or some previous chapters. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 am

Vem rushed inside the cafeteria, his friends after him. The man turned around only to realize he was being attacked by Vem using his duel disk as a blade... The man leaned back and a duel disk emerged from his wrist blocking Vem's attack. The man's grey hair dangled above his forehead. People were watching them..

Iverson grabbed Vem from his jacket and pulled him back, almost knocking him down.

Iverson: Are you outta your mind? What's all this about?
Vem: *gasping* *panting* You do remember the day we first met Mysterious don't you? In that tournament? Where Redgar got this...disease?
Iverson: I do, we all do right?...
Vem: That's him! That's the organizer, that's the guy who gave Redgar that card, he's the one behind all this, he killed Mysterious! Winduct.
Winduct: Is everything all right?
Vem: I'm gonna duel him and get to the bottom of this, he said whispering.
Iverson: At least do it wisely. Not like this, not in front of everyone.
Vem: Hmpf...

Vem turned around.

Vem: I'm terribly sorry; I thought you were someone else. Sorry for the damage on your duel disk.

And indeed, from that strike Winduct's duel disk was broken on the left edge.

Vem: I'll repay it. Let me buy you a cup of...something and...
Winduct: Of course, he said and a fiendish smile appeared on his face.

Vem's friends went back outside as Winduct sat inside in the cafeteria on those red seats which were attached on the stone wall. The table was also attached to the stone wall while the interior was decorated with a huge stone fountain. Water Omotics on top of it, water flowing from the pot it was holding. The place seemed rather nice and quiet.

Vem came back with two cups of coffee. He sat down and took and his deck out.

Vem: I’ve heard your quite a good duelist around here. I’m a duelist myself and…
Winduct: Hmmmm, he said while grabbing the cup of coffee.

He took a glace around the place, then looked inside the cup of coffee and said:

Winduct: Oh…thank you very much but I don’t drink such…stuff….
Vem: Haha, okay, whatever you say. Listen, I was hoping you could teach me some combos. I’m an amateur duelist and I really want to try out my new deck.

Winduct seemed puzzled. Then he smiled and took his deck out from his left pocket.

Vem: Great, said Vem taking a sip from his coffee.
Winduct: You wanna duel the old fashioned way?

Vem nodded as a response. Winduct placed his deck face-down and so did Vem. It was time. Vem was going to find out his true identity. Vem could always tell what type of character is someone by his duelling, his playing style. He had picked that up from his father who was also a good duelist. It was game on!

Winduct & Vem: Let’s duel!
Winduct: After you.
Vem: Thanks. I summon Red Gadget in attack mode which lets me add a Yellow one from my Deck to my hand. I place a card face-down and end my turn.

Winduct raised his hand then drew the top card of his deck like an angry man accepting a parking ticket.

Winduct: I activate Call of the Mummy and activate its effect, since I have no monsters on my side of the field I can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from my hand.

Without saying no more, he took acard from his hand and placed it face-up. It was Ryu Kokki.

Vem: I activate my face-down Torrential Tribute.

Both players sent their cards to the Graveyard, both silent.

Winduct: I end my turn.
Vem: You do realize your’re open for a direct attack right?

Winduct smiled.

Vem: I Summon Yellow Gadget, sending 1 Green Gadget from my deck to my hand. I set a card face-down and attack with my Green Gadget,
Winduct: LP 2800.

Silent once again he drew his next card.

Winduct: I activate the effect of Call of the Mummy, allowing me to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from my hand. I select another Ryu Kokki. Next I summon Plaguespreader Zombie. Now, I Synchro Summon, ….Blood Mephist. Now, I attack your Yellow Gadget.
Vem: I activate my face-down Dimensional Prison.

But Winduct was a worthy adversary. He had more tricks up his sleeve. Silent once again, he revealed a card in his hand.

Winduct: I activate the effect of Rorschach Sandman from my hand. When a DARK monster I control is removed from play, I can remove form play this card in my hand in order to spare my monster on the field.
Vem: I see… LP 2400. Anything else?
Winduct: No, I’m done. Your turn now. Go on.
Vem: Okay…here goes…

As Vem drew his next card he immediately recalled his task. Secrets to uncover and this time he would proceed. Winduct could look into Vem’s eyes. He could see into the shifty little mind of Vem. Vem on the other hand had suspicions . It was the climax of the meeting. There was a moment of silence which seemed to last forever to both. But deep inside, they could both communicate with their eyes. It was time.

Winduct: I think it’s time for me to go, said Winduct as he gathered his cards, shoved them into his Deck and got up.
Vem: Who are you? Said Vem, staring at the card he had drawn.
Winduct: I think we both know the answer to that. You’ll find out soon enough though hmhmhmhmhmhmhm...

He walked calmly by Vem. Then he stopped.

Winduct: We both have something in common. The card you have, keep it., it holds secrets that need to be uncovered.
Vem: Huh?

Winduct grinned

Winduct: The truth can be adjusted. All will be revealed hahaha. Good game.

He left without saying anything else.

Vem: Good game....?

He took a glance at his cards in his hand. He had Spirit Reaper and Creature Swap. If he Summoned Spirit Reaper he could use Creature Swap to swap cards with Winduct. Automatically, Spirit Reaper would be destroyed leaving Winduct with no monsters on his side of the field and Vem with Blood Mephist, a monster with 2800 ATK points. With 1 direct attack, Vem would have won...

To be continued...

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Yay, you didn't give up on your story! I like how it's going so far, good descriptiveness and mystery about it. Kiu and can't wait for the next chapter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex   Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex - Page 8 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Call of the Match Winners ~ Chapter XXV Perplex
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next