Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. I_vote_lcapRe-Test Result for Chaos714. I_voting_barRe-Test Result for Chaos714. I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. I_vote_lcapRe-Test Result for Chaos714. I_voting_barRe-Test Result for Chaos714. I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Re-Test Result for Chaos714.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Empty
PostSubject: Re-Test Result for Chaos714.   Re-Test Result for Chaos714. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:04 am

Good games man :D. Off to your results.

Match Result : 0-2 (0/3)

Ruling Knowledge/Awareness : (8/10)

-Moray of Greed card lore (-1)
-A legendary Ocean card lore (-1)

Your overall ruling knowledge was good except two mistakes you did. First of all you activated Moray of Greed, and return 2 cards to your deck. You didn't reveal to me these cards while you should. Moray of Greed's card lore says : ''Return 2 WATER monsters..'' As you see, this card is not like Magical Mallet for example. It specifies the type of cards you need to return to the deck, so you must reveal it to your opponent, to confirm that these 2 cards are WATER attribute monsters.
Now your second mistake was with ''A legendary ocean'' field spell card. Let's check its card lore :'' Increases the ATK and DEF of all WATER monsters by 200 points.''. As you see it increases the Attack of all monsters on the field, not only yours, but when i direct attacked you with my Treeborn Frog, you took 100 damage when you should have taken 300'' . Treeborn Froggie is a WATER type monster and he must take the ATK bonus too.

Deck Build : (6/10)
Your deck was an OTK deck. OTK Decks are nothing impressive, because they are mostly based on pure luck. Also you were never close to an OTK using that deck, something that proves it needs fixes. First of all the key of the deck. Superancient Sea King, was only brought to the field one time, and at that time you wasted all of your hand cards. I saw many fishes that do not work good with that deck. For example that fish that returns 2 water monsters to your deck :/ . Your decks needs to be thinner to draw the cards you need, and you just grow it up. I did not see any draw power except Morray of Greed. Take out some cards and add Mausoleum of the Emperor, a pretty good card and an easy way to get your key card into the field to start the OTK.You may also add some traps, because i didn't see any. Do not a lot though because the can slow down your deck.

Using your Deck and Playstyle : (6/15)
As mentioned above, your deck never went close to an OTK. In the other hand it lost the field and hand advantage really easy in both of our duels. You were attacking careless many times, and you were very aggresive leading you to being with no hand cards in both duels.

Your total score is 20 and based on this i have to place you in

Wurm Purple 3/3

Spoiler:

You failed in your Re-Test and scored lower from your current rank.
To keep being in Goyo, you must take a test from redgar and score at least 65 points, otherwise you will be de-ranked.

~~Locked~~
Back to top Go down

Re-Test Result for Chaos714.
Page 1 of 1