Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Robo Absolute Machina ;) I_vote_lcapRobo Absolute Machina ;) I_voting_barRobo Absolute Machina ;) I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Robo Absolute Machina ;) I_vote_lcapRobo Absolute Machina ;) I_voting_barRobo Absolute Machina ;) I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Robo Absolute Machina ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTayylor
MissTayylor

Robo Absolute Machina ;) Empty
PostSubject: Robo Absolute Machina ;)   Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 am

- RoboLady x3
- RoboYaru x3
- Machina Fortress x3
- Machina Force
- Elemental hero Prisma x3
- Elemental Hero Stratos
- Sangan
- King of the Swamp x3
- Elemental hero ocean
- Destiny Hero Defender

- Polymerzation x2
- Future Fusion
- Miracle Fusion x2
- Heavy Storm
- Pot of Avarice
- Hand Destruction x2
- My Body as a Shield x2
- Limiter Removal

- Bottomless Traphole x2
- Mirror Force
- Torrential
- Trap Dustshoot
- Solemn Judgement
- Divine Rath x2

- SuperRoboLady x3
- SuperRoboYariou x3
- Elemental hero AbsoluteZero x3

the main idea of this deck is to either get SuperRoboLady or Yariou then attack and use there swapping abilities during the battle phase to swap to the other, absolute zero is another main part of this deck is because your opponents scared to remove him from the field :) ; the machina fortress is the third main part of the deck and can help set up for pot of avarice and hes effets are quite good :) contructive critisum pleasee :)

Last edited by MissTayylor on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Robo Absolute Machina ;)   Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:36 am

Add Overload fusion and Put out a Polymerization.

Very Strange deck, but it's very nC, as well! 8)
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
MissTayylor
MissTayylor

PostSubject: Re: Robo Absolute Machina ;)   Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 am

IversonSt3 wrote:
Add Overload fusion and Put out a Polymerization.

Very Strange deck, but it's very nC, as well! 8)

doesnt overload only work with dark machines ? ; and ive changed it abit :)
and strange is my style ;)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Robo Absolute Machina ;)   Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Now that is interesting. Trying to combine two completely different decks in to one. I rly wanna see if this deck works :)

Here are some ideas on the deck.

First of all i ll start with the triple Prisma. If i were you i d use two because Prisma maybe can copy the name of an E-Hero for Absolute Zero but his attribute doesnt change. Running 2 will help you much more since you use triple King of THe Swamp. In his place a Cyber Dragon wouldnt be bad he would give you acces to more fusions and since this deck is fusion-based you ll get another good fusion on your side.

Also D-Hero Defender isnt the best choice to make i d say. I d suggest you try D-Dude since his effect is much better and let u use the spell without the cost sth very good for your deck. Also adding dasher or 2x Malicius since you run Hand Destruction wouldnt be bad either.

Also Sangan is really slow and his targets are not the key cards to the deck. Replacing him with 1 Machina Gearframe could increase both the speed and the concistency of your deck.

Onto the spells now. Double My Body as a Shield is way to many precious lp. I d suggest you cut it down to one. Also since you dont recycle your fusion spells Pot OF Avarice would be a bit useless as well. Try replacing them with another cyber and mayber an overload fusion to go for CHimeratech Overdragon.

For the trap cards now. YOur deck is very aggressive with OTK chances so control cards like Trap Dusthoot and double divine wrath could be taken out. Instead try using Mystical Space Typhoon and Giant Trunade(not Cold wave cause you need to fuse) and maybe a Return From The Dif Dimension for even bigger swarms.

I hope i wasnt too boring to read gl with your deck i rly like it and look forward to duel it :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robo Absolute Machina ;)   Robo Absolute Machina ;) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Robo Absolute Machina ;)
Page 1 of 1