Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Test Results for mbranea I_vote_lcapTest Results for mbranea I_voting_barTest Results for mbranea I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Test Results for mbranea I_vote_lcapTest Results for mbranea I_voting_barTest Results for mbranea I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Test Results for mbranea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Test Results for mbranea Empty
PostSubject: Test Results for mbranea   Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:31 am

GG's there man.

Match Result : 0-2 : (0/3)

Ruling Knowledge/Awareness : (8/10)

-Union Mechanics (-1)
-Shien's castle card lore (-1)

I didn't have many chances, to do mistakes for you to pick up in our duels. I didn't see anything in the 1st game so i decided to play a little more slower in the second one. You did 2 mistakes during this 2nd game.
First of all you had a union monster equipped, to another monster. When that monster attacked, i activated ''Dimensional Prison'' and you proceeded on destroying the Union Monster only. Dimensional prison ''Removes from play'' the attacking monster, it doesn't destroy it. The attacking monster will be removed from play and the union monster, wthout having a target monster will get destroyed.
Now your second mistake was, that youweren't aware of your field spell card, that makes me lose 500ATK, when a six samurai monster of yours attacks my monster. I took 500 damage when you attacked my airbellum while i should have taken 1000. Be more aware of the cards of the field.

Deck Build : (3/10)
I do not have a lot of experience with ''Six Samurai'' decks but i saw a lot of cards that do not fit in that deck.
For example your six samurai that lets you attack twice. It is useless, there are monsters with better effects to use, like tuners or other six samurai users.That field spell card is not usefull, to remove it and put some more traps and that continuious spell card that grants you 2 bushido counters when you summon a six samurai.
Also you didn't have cards in your extra deck. Full your Extra deck no matter what you run. You may use brain control and get your opponent's tuner. You can put Chimeraterach Fortress Dragon, so that if your opponent runs Machines, you may side cyber dragon to gain advantage over him etc.
Traps like Sakaretsu Armor are nowhere useful to what d-prison is. A direct replacemt.Your equip spell card which gives a six samurai 200atk is almost as usefull as is MOoyan Curry. Another bad card
For the end, that normal Six Samurai 2000DEF . It is so bad, it will never be usefull. If you want defense your traps are enough
Overall the deck make me believe that it is made this way. Search ''Six Samurai'' on kcvds and put every card that shown up. Make your decks carefully, playtest, look at which cards look good, what combos you need etc.You need to work a lot on deck build ;)

Using your deck / Duel Control : (4/10)
You weren't good here as well. You were overagressive, you played every card you could play in one turn. in the end this lead in all of your cards being destroyed, and completely losing field and hand advantage, while i had 4-5 hand cards. I won really easily. Look at your cards and decide which to play, and which to leave for a later point in the game. Do not use them all at once

Total Score for this test : 15/33

Based on the above i place you in :

Wurm Purple 2/3

You have some potential but need to work in a lot of things. Work hard and then come to me for your retest ;)

LEGEND :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for mbranea   Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 am

vem u made the mistake cuz shien's castle of mist only(field spell) only reduces 500 attack when the six samurai monster is attaked
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for mbranea   Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 am

How embarrasing...
The rank will not change even if i fix it so nvm -.- i missread the card.

~~Locked~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Results for mbranea   Test Results for mbranea Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Test Results for mbranea
Page 1 of 1