Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Grand Summer TOurnament: I_vote_lcapGrand Summer TOurnament: I_voting_barGrand Summer TOurnament: I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Grand Summer TOurnament: I_vote_lcapGrand Summer TOurnament: I_voting_barGrand Summer TOurnament: I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Grand Summer TOurnament:

Go down 
+2
NoobSlayer13
redgar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Grand Summer TOurnament: Empty
PostSubject: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:22 pm

It was the "big" event of summer in my locals. Me and blaze both competed. We had lots of fun had countless duels and Blaze just couldnt stop laughing :) (Oh and i kicked hib butt while playing frinedly duels :P )

I was using Machina Stun and he was using using Gladiaator Beasts and we both went very well

I began against blackwings a bad matchup. I won the first duel though thnx to Jinzo. Second duel i lost due to Bad starting hand and third duel i just scooped after he went Heavy+Sirroco+Bora+DAD+Brain Control.

Round 2 again vs Blackwings. This time i knew what mistakes not to do and i easily won 2-0. Round 3 was Burn. Not to much trouble Gearfrmae+Oppression on battle fader did their job.
ROund 4 was againsrt a Macro Raioh deck a not so good match up. I lost the first duel easily. Game 2+3 were different though cause i knew how to counter that annoying DD Survivor plus i drew a couple of Fissures to get rid of Raioh :P. Round 5 was against X-Sabers. A good match-up i say. The first duel was really slow and ended badly with COld and Rescue cat Pwnage against me. Second duel was easier cause i opened like Banisher Of The Radiance 4 backrows so he wasnt able to do practicly anything. Game 3 was a heart breaker a long story but i lost in the end. With a score of 3-2 i entered 7th in top 8 while Blaze went 4-1 and entered 3rd.

In my top 8 match i played against blackwings again. I won the first duel quite easily with a Limiter Removal OTK but lost the 2nd and third aesily cause he started with crazy hands.

Blaze on the other hand won and entered Quarter FInals winning a Lightsworn Deck. At top 4 he faced the Blackwings that defeated me and lost to them> Eventually those Blackwings won the tournament.

So me Top 6 Blaze Top 4. Not bad for our first Big Tournament :)
Back to top Go down
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 pm

very good you had lot of fun ;)
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 am

Nice! You did really well for your first big tournament :D
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:03 am

good, you should participate more often
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 am

Gj red and blaze. Who had those blackwings? i want namez :D
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 am

a shitty luck guy,who can only win with luck
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:22 am

Yeah Blaze is right that guy was 0 skill 100 luck (just like you vem :P jk ofc). His name was Tektonidis is that means anything to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Summer TOurnament:   Grand Summer TOurnament: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grand Summer TOurnament:
Page 1 of 1