Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Perfection of Herald I_vote_lcapPerfection of Herald I_voting_barPerfection of Herald I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Perfection of Herald I_vote_lcapPerfection of Herald I_voting_barPerfection of Herald I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Perfection of Herald

Go down 
+3
Winduct
redgar
BERKAY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BERKAY
BERKAY

Perfection of Herald Empty
PostSubject: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 am

Spoiler:

Deck List (40):
Monsters (23):

2 Kristya
3 Tethys
2 Soul of Purity and Light

3 Herald
2 Gyakutenno Megami
3 Manju
3 Nova Summoner
2 Alchemist
2 Honest
1 Marshmallon

Spells (13):
1 MST
1 PoA
2 PoD
1 Giant Trunade
3 Upstart Goblin
2 Dawn of The Herald
1 Advanced Ritual Art
2 Preparation of Rites

Traps (4):
1 Mirror Force
1 SJ
2 Royal Decree

Last edited by BERKAY on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 pm

This deck looks pretty stable to me. But i don't see the point of alchemist there , i think that Caius will do better . So i rate it 9/10. Looks great to me.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Alchemist is fairy you need fairies no reason to remove him for caius
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Where does Megami fit in? Which effect requires her?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Winduct wrote:
Where does Megami fit in? Which effect requires her?

Advanced Ritual Art. Instant Herald.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 am

@ Winduct, Dawn of The Herald need exactly 6 Level to Summon HoP. So I put it both Advanced Ritual Art and Dawn of The Herald. I know real problem now. I can't collect fairies in my grave to summon Kristya.
Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:57 am

Take out Upstart Goblin and add some other Heralds. They aer pretty usefull and you need mroe Fairys to use Tethys effectly.
You should add some Senju's too. He's a fairy and level 4. So you can use him with herald to Ritual summon Perfection.
Preparations of Rites is a card you dont really need. You have enough fairys to negate cards. Add other Heralds instead. The more Monsters you have in your hand the it is to control the game.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:01 pm

I just noticed Senju is missing, KayKay is right, you should add at least 1 Senju. Also i agree, you should remove 1 Upstart Goblin. With Pot of Duality and Avarice i think its too much. thats all...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:50 am

@ kaykay, Upstart Goblin is good. Because I can't put any other draw power. No need heralds. Maybe Effect Veiler or Orange Herald in Side Deck, but it'll be bad in Main Deck. Sometimes I can draw only Herald but sometimes I can draw only his Ritual Spell. So I need a card that can bring both. Also Herald's Ritual Spell wants 6 Stars exactly! So this won't work. Do you know how many times Preparation of Rites saved me? I won't discard it.

I just need to summon Kristya easier. If anyone have an suggestion about this, I'll accept it definitely. :)
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:58 am

BERKAY wrote:
I just need to summon Kristya easier. If anyone have an suggestion about this, I'll accept it definitely. :)

There is the Advance Ritual Art -2 Mokey Mokey 2 Happy Lover method,but it can lead to dead draws.
Back to top Go down
Marios981
Marios981

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 am

-2 upstarts,-1 tettys,-3 novas,+1 archlord,+herald that negates effects,+3 senju...
Back to top Go down
ThePro
ThePro

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:48 pm

nice deck :D i think we dueld one time, ur deck worked pretty well :D
but i think u relay to mutch on HoP.. once i got him away i culd do pretty mutch what i wanted xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection of Herald   Perfection of Herald Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Perfection of Herald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: