The Academy of the Future!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchCalendarMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
 
Winduct
 
redgar
 
sinakis
 
Terraplant
 
IversonSt3
 
Stef
 
NoobSlayer13
 
Chaos714
 
Harper7000
 
Latest topics
» Chatbox
by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Fortune Lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Fortune Lady    Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 am

This Deck is updated to the September 1st banlist:



Monsters: 19

Fortune Lady Light x3
Fortune Lady Dark x3
Fortune Lady Fire x2
Fortune Lady Water x2
Rai-Mei x2
Legendary Jujitsu Master x2 (will replace it with two Thunder King Rioh when I get them)
Chaos Sorcerer x2
Cyber Vally x2
Kinka-byo x1


Spells 18

Future Vision x2
Fortune Future x3
Different Dimension Gate x2
M.S.T x2
Terraforming x1
Allure of Darkness x1
One For One x1
Dark Hole x1
Card Destruction x1
Magical Dimension x2
Monster Reborn x1
Gaint Trunade x1


Traps 6

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Compulsory Evacuation Device x3
Mirror Force x1


If you have any questions on the cards I've used and why I use them, feel free to leave a comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaos714
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2010-06-13
Location : Behind You :)

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

-x2 jujitsu (side it ;) )
-x1 d.d. gate
-x1 terra (side it ;) )
-x1 card destruction
-x1 rai mei (one is enough)
-x1 C.E.D.
-x1 kinka byo (it suckz -.- )

RECOMMENDED CARDS TO ADD:
+x2 cydra (for chaos)
+x1 gorz
+x1 trago
+x2 simorgh
+x2 windy (for simorgh)
+x1 visions
+x1 torrential
+x1 solemn


u should check out my deckbuild (pm me for details ;D )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Zan
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:37 pm

simorgh is a completely different stratagy compared to mine.......plus SUPER NO to gorz, I wont be able to summon it if I had the field spell active which I do half the time. Maybe Battle Fader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
avatar

Posts : 758
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Hugging Creepers from Minecraft

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Deck looks good. I'll suggest I thing for now, I'll study it more carefully tomorrow.

-1 Terraforming
+1 Future Visions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zan
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 am

any other fixes???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 am

-3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

+1 Solemn Judgment
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Tragoedia

________________


All kinds of manga/anime fan,
Stef
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zan
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Stef wrote:
-3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

+1 Solemn Judgment
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Tragoedia

the compulsory's are needed for Lights effect =/

and I got Tragoedia as a side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 660
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Zan wrote:
Stef wrote:
-3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

+1 Solemn Judgment
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Tragoedia

the compulsory's are needed for Lights effect =/

and I got Tragoedia as a side.

Oh, forgot that it says removed from the field xD

Anyways, 3 are too much and you don't even have solemn! I would suggest taking 1 out to fit solemn in. Also Torrential SHOULD be in there! Don't forget that you can Special Summon/Normal Summon Fortune Lady Light when you have no monster on the field while your opponent has, activate Torrential Tribute, destroy all of your opponent's monsters, an special summon a Fortune Lady. It's a really good plus!

I had a Fortune Lady deck and Rai-Mei didn't playtest really well! Of course that was one or two formats ago, so I don't know how much useful it is, if it's bad, take it out for Torrential Tribute, if it's good, then find something to take out :P Also if you diminished your cards to 42-41, it would be better, even though you have lots of search and draw power.

________________


All kinds of manga/anime fan,
Stef
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zan
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Stef wrote:
Zan wrote:
Stef wrote:
-3 Compulsory Evacuation Device

+1 Solemn Judgment
+1 Torrential Tribute
+1 Tragoedia

the compulsory's are needed for Lights effect =/

and I got Tragoedia as a side.

Oh, forgot that it says removed from the field xD

Anyways, 3 are too much and you don't even have solemn! I would suggest taking 1 out to fit solemn in. Also Torrential SHOULD be in there! Don't forget that you can Special Summon/Normal Summon Fortune Lady Light when you have no monster on the field while your opponent has, activate Torrential Tribute, destroy all of your opponent's monsters, an special summon a Fortune Lady. It's a really good plus!

I had a Fortune Lady deck and Rai-Mei didn't playtest really well! Of course that was one or two formats ago, so I don't know how much useful it is, if it's bad, take it out for Torrential Tribute, if it's good, then find something to take out :P Also if you diminished your cards to 42-41, it would be better, even though you have lots of search and draw power.

lol, plus I'm siding Torrential since Dark Hole is unbanned xD

I wanted to try out Apprentice Magician instead of Rai-Mei, but they somehow went missing =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am

-x1 Compulsory
+x1 Solemn judgment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fortune Lady    

Back to top Go down
 
Fortune Lady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: