Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) I_vote_lcapGuess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) I_voting_barGuess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) I_vote_lcapGuess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) I_voting_barGuess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Empty
PostSubject: Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate)   Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:53 am

You are not allowed to post the answers here. You can post questions that i will answer in PM. If you post any hint, comment or answer about any of the cards you will get a warning. Answers will be sent in PM. The winner is the one who finds the most correct, not necessarily all.

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 2n0ps0w
Hint: Tuner Monster, ATK/DEF 0

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 30127et
Hint: Synchro Monster

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 166dx0m
Hint: Naturia Monster

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 67m81f
Hint: Spellcaster-Type Monster

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 5l9cut
Hint: LIGHT Monster

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 2j79ex
Hint: No Hint

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 2wf46ec
Hint: DARK Tuner

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Qpfkvm
Hint: The card has storyline.

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Z7bk6
Hint: Obtained at tournament.

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 11i23d2
Hint: Trap Card featuring a man, often used in Decks lately.

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 344uyz7
Hint: Limited (1st Sep. banlist)

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Skzuhi
Hint: Signature Card

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 30szr87
Hint: Trap Card.

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 21prgk
Hint: Level 8 Effect Monster.

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) 25hlqxj
Hint: Fusion Monster.

Last edited by Winduct on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Winduct
Winduct

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate)   Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:37 am

The winner of this Guess the Card competition is Sinakis for guessing 14/15 He will be cashed shortly 100 SC. Locked for life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

Guess the Card #5 (CLOSED, though you don't care since you never participate)
Page 1 of 1