Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Test Results for bobo I_vote_lcapTest Results for bobo I_voting_barTest Results for bobo I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Test Results for bobo I_vote_lcapTest Results for bobo I_voting_barTest Results for bobo I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Test Results for bobo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

Test Results for bobo Empty
PostSubject: Test Results for bobo   Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Test Results for bobo

2 Matches

1st : Stef vs bobo - Monarch Deck vs Fabled Variant - 2-1
2nd : Stef vs bobo - X-Sabers vs Rock Stun Variant - 2-0

Deck Build : 15,5/20

You showed me 2 decks :

Fabled Variant : This deck lacked combos. What you almost always did is summon a monster and attack me, I saw some Caius and a Chaos Sorcerer, but still nothing exciting. I'd say you can make a far more better deck with Fabled. Also I didn't like some cards you played, like Goblin King and Hate Buster. You also put 3 Intercepts in your deck from the first duel because someone told you I would play monarchs, and that's not really the fairest thing you could do. Also you could have put Pulling the Rug, Trap Hole or even Mask of Restrict since I played LaDD too.

7/10

Rock Stun Variant : I personally liked this deck better since I once played rock stun too! Though, it had some unnecessary cards as well, like Mask of Darkness. Didn't really saw all of your deck, but it was pretty stable, it had the things a rock stun deck must have.

8,5/10

Awareness : 18/25

You were most of the time aware and you knew what your, and almost all of my cards do, and you saw almost all of the mistakes I did on purpose. Though, there was 2-3 things you didn't saw so it's not a perfect score :)

Ruling Knowledge : 5/20

You answered 2 out of the 3 questions wrong. You also changed your mind between 2 wrong answers on the first question. You answered the 2nd question right. Also you didn't know how the chain system works exactly and you didn't believe me when I was explaining it to you and you really looked like you didn't understand.

Playstyle & Decisions : 16/25

You were at an average-to-good level in playstyle, but you did some wrong decisions and didn't fully use the potential of your cards. You also tried to make a fool out of me at a point in our second duel. You did better with your second deck. Not much to say here.

Overall/Personal Rating : 6,5/10

I believe you can improve, but you need to work harder on the rulings. Also, chill mate, you seemed to take the games a bit too seriously! Relax and try to have a polite conversation with your opponent if you believe they did something wrong, instead of just saying "man..."/"lol!"/"dude..." or anything like that :) You need to improve your ruling knowledge and attitude and you will be ready to gear up :)

*No Secret Bonus Points*

Overall Points : 61/100

Your dorm is :

Goyo Red

Congratulations on making it to the Middle Dorm. :D

Mist Wurm : 0-60
Goyo Red : 61-90
Brionac Blue : 91-100
Back to top Go down

Test Results for bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Results for bobo   Test Results for bobo Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:04 pm

thx mate

i love to play with decks that are only 1 type of monsters in him
so my fabled deck is made only from FIEND monsters i told u i dont use wery strong decks in my duels only for wars and tournys
yes and i hate META

Test Results for bobo Hinato
ham: Hokage mansion pass: minato
Back to top Go down

Test Results for bobo
Page 1 of 1