Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY I_vote_lcapFixture1: Shock VS BERKAY I_voting_barFixture1: Shock VS BERKAY I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY I_vote_lcapFixture1: Shock VS BERKAY I_voting_barFixture1: Shock VS BERKAY I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Empty
PostSubject: Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY   Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 am

ok here's the situation,I was winning 2-1,it was the last duel and I ended my turn.Berkay who was hosting an IP duel suddenly disconnected from the duel and hamachi,I still have the KCVDS window open with that duel and still nothing.Also,I was talking to vem and fallen about the matter immediatly afterwards so I know for a fact that I did not go offline.Also I took some screenies,showing that I had total control over the duel,I would probably win,he was using a deck (removed the name) and I was using a deck that only vem knows (And the rest of the guys that were paying attention in the chatango chat)

That is all about my match :)

EDIT:I was also talking to them in the duration of the duel,commenting on some of BERKAY's techs but that is not a big matter right now

More Edit:I had 3 F/D,3 Monsters and 2 cards in hand,whereas he only had 3 cards in hand,I think it wouldn't reveal anything about my deck if I said that :P But yeah with teh cards I had,I could say the outcome would be predictable unless he had super poly,which is not playable in sabers :)

More and More Edit:Changed the title as vem told me too :3

Last edited by Shock on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY   Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 pm

I saw shock's screen and i declare that he definetaly has the advantage.
It's 3-1 for Shock.

Next time please put ''Fixture X'' : in front of the topic's title so we don't get confused
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY   Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:31 am

Well, it what I hate. We did not complete last duel. And it was just beginning of duel. I had 3 cards and I have screens too. Please don't do this again. This is really bad. My internet went off and had not come back.

However, I know Shock will win 4th duel if we complete. So I won't insist about this. Congratulate :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY   Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fixture1: Shock VS BERKAY
Page 1 of 1