Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Black Dragon's Results: I_vote_lcapBlack Dragon's Results: I_voting_barBlack Dragon's Results: I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Black Dragon's Results: I_vote_lcapBlack Dragon's Results: I_voting_barBlack Dragon's Results: I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Black Dragon's Results:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Black Dragon's Results: Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon's Results:   Black Dragon's Results: Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 am

We had our 2 duels gg's and here are the results:

Deck Building(19/30)

Your first deck was a quickdraw deck from what i saw good solid but few monsters(12/15) Your second was machina gadgets but very bad build not even overdragon was there and you had ff in it(7/15)

Ruling Knoweldge(5/20):

YOu need work here. You made plenty of mistakes during our duels such as not noticing Magical Andorid had to gain my lp during the ep not removeing plague when sync with etc.

Play Style(14/20)

You played aggressively both duels and played quite stratigecley in the firsta s well with that prison-gorz trap you setted up. But activating limiter before dmg step cut off some points.

Questions(5/20)

1/4 correct

Bonus Points(5/10)

1/2 duel won

Final Score:(47/100)

Your Dorm Is: Wurm Purple

I know you can improve and i am willing to see you going up in dorm.

I ll w8 for your retest stay active
Back to top Go down

Black Dragon's Results:
Page 1 of 1