Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Polikmum Results: I_vote_lcapPolikmum Results: I_voting_barPolikmum Results: I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Polikmum Results: I_vote_lcapPolikmum Results: I_voting_barPolikmum Results: I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Polikmum Results:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Polikmum Results: Empty
PostSubject: Polikmum Results:   Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 am

2 duels done gg's here are the results:

Deck Building(6/30)
Your first deck was random i saw marauding captain and 2 kamakiri's and even vortex and synchron explorer. Try to combine the cards in your deck better. 2nd deck was bad as well it was a cyber deck but you had a lot of random cards in it and it's synergy was bad overally

Ruling Knowledge:(4/20)
YOu made several mistakes during the duels such as anillgal activation of Dark Bribe a future fusion witout revealing your fusion monster and so on.
Try searching the rulings from wiki so you can adjust to the game.

Playstyle:(10/20)

Mediocre. YOu played with lots of backrows without overextending. That didnt lead you to victory of course.

Questions:(5/20)

Only 1 correct try improving your rulings

Bonus Points(0/10):

YOu lost both duels

Final Score: (25/100)

Your Dorm Is: Wurm Purple

YOu need a lot of work on deck buildning/desicions and ruling knowledge but we re here to help you with that.

Hf here and stay active

Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum Results:   Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Just wanted to point out something :
All our testers have a limited time at the moment, and you should be thankful to them because they tested you , and not insult them about their results. Believe me they know much better than you about the game, and by the above details redgar provided be sure that i would put you at the lowest dorm too. It always happens that everyone thinks he the best in something, but apparently it isn't like that. If you think you know more than the testers, go ahead, build your own academy , and start testing others yourself with silly systems like most of those self-called ''pros'' do.
Also keep in mind that insulting other members is not tolerated and you may get a warning f you continue doing it. And we don't care if your are the top in any other academy, because this is SDA and in SDA we don't care if you are placed in top dorm in some other academies -which i doubt is true- .

To summarize, if you want to continue flaming the tester about the rank he given you and you keep thinking of yourself highly and insult others, you will not get accepted in this community.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum Results:   Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:11 pm

I think Vem was clear enough and i hope you follow his words

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum Results:   Polikmum Results: Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Polikmum Results:
Page 1 of 1