Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
teise's test results I_vote_lcapteise's test results I_voting_barteise's test results I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
teise's test results I_vote_lcapteise's test results I_voting_barteise's test results I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
teise's test results Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

teise's test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

teise's test results Empty
PostSubject: teise's test results   teise's test results Icon_minitime1Sun May 09, 2010 7:11 am

Hmm nice duels there.I waited better decks but you were good. Now let's procced with your results

(Rock Bounce vs Diva Zombies 0-2 ) +10
(Lightsworn vs Little City ) +5

DECK BUILD 15/20
Diva Zombies is not meta anymore but it doesn't stop to be a deck which can be built by any player.Little City was better than Diva Deck.I saw all the cards you needed so i have no issues.

RULING KNOWLEDGE/ AWARENESS X/20
(-3)Debris Dragon Card Lore
Debris dragon effect states that you cannot use a lv4 monster as a synchro material.You used a pachy you brainwashed from me.
(-2) Caius the Shadow monarch effect
When you activated Caius effect you removed my necro gardna.Necro gardna is a DARK monster so i had to take 1000 points of damage.I didn't do it and you didn't notice.Check what your opponent is doing so that he will not cheat you

PLAY STYLE 20/20
You were absolutely perfect,You thought of every card of the field and you made the best decisions.You always had your backrow prepared and you outbeated me in the last match.Really Really good

TOTAL SCORE : 65 thus you are in Brionac Blue

We will be happy to have you in our war team too

Rank Awarded

~~vem123~~
Back to top Go down

teise's test results
Page 1 of 1