Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! I_vote_lcapGuess the card #6! Special Prizes! I_voting_barGuess the card #6! Special Prizes! I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! I_vote_lcapGuess the card #6! Special Prizes! I_voting_barGuess the card #6! Special Prizes! I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winduct
Winduct

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Empty
PostSubject: Guess the card #6! Special Prizes!   Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:15 am

You are not allowed to post the answers here. You can post questions that i will answer in PM. If you post any hint, comment or answer about any of the cards you will get a warning. Answers will be sent in PM. The winner is the one who finds the most correct, not necessarily all. You have until Monday.

The winner of this week's Guess the Card will win 3 awesome images which he/she can use for CCOTW and 100SC. Good Luck.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! I5d4ix
Hint: Normal Monster

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Ajm5mq
Hint: You can't make a Zombie-Deck without this rotten dude.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Jtl2du
Hint: Level 3 Warrior-Type monster

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 2rqluyw
Hint: Beast-Warrior-Type monster

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 2i7vj36
Hint: Naturia monster. Name begins with a fruit.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 20saijo
Hint: Spell Card supporting Elemental Hero Fusion monsters.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 21y2ae
Hint: Normal monster.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Igi904
Hint: Synchro monster.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 3588bbc
Hint: Torture device. One of my favourite cards. Used by Marik.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Jrbn13
Hint: Name contains name of a planet. High level monster.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 9quqv6
Hint: Fusion monster. DARK Type.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Rcsf0y
Hint: Trap Card Archetype. Exists only in Secret Rare.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 2dkw8l
Hint: Cyber...

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 2d1u7tg
Hint: Someone is looking at them. Monster card.

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! 2vjxxc3
Hint: Old-school card.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Winduct
Winduct

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the card #6! Special Prizes!   Guess the card #6! Special Prizes! Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 am

The winner is Georgenal for scoring 15/15 in time. He will be awarded 100SC soon and the images will be send via PM.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct

Guess the card #6! Special Prizes!
Page 1 of 1