Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Here and rather willing. I_vote_lcapHere and rather willing. I_voting_barHere and rather willing. I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Here and rather willing. I_vote_lcapHere and rather willing. I_voting_barHere and rather willing. I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Here and rather willing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vongola-I
Vongola-I

Here and rather willing. Empty
PostSubject: Here and rather willing.   Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Ah, look at me coming here to an academy.
Is it appropriate to give some sort of introduction?

Well, to have to you all know, I haven't really played Duel Monsters (Not Yu-gi-oh, lol) for a good while. Once I got back around to it, the game completely changed and now we have these "Synchro" which are like instant Ritual Monsters (Somewhat Fusion) with no spell card needed running around taking over the game. Well, I got myself well adjusted to this new game we're playing and so far I've seem to find myself somewhat at piece other than these constant "Meta" decks (Infernity, Gladiator, XX-Sabre, etc.) people I run into, who ruin the fun of Duel Monsters.

Oh well, it's completely legal, so why should I be moaning about it?

Anyway, hopefully I won't flunk myself out and make heavy mistakes in my Test.

Time to work on a new deck.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

Here and rather willing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here and rather willing.   Here and rather willing. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:08 am

Hi great great great great great great great grandpa xD

If you need a test you can ask me for it, just pm me in ham.
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Here and rather willing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Intros & Farewells-
Jump to: