Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Seven Tools of the Bandit  I_vote_lcapSeven Tools of the Bandit  I_voting_barSeven Tools of the Bandit  I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Seven Tools of the Bandit  I_vote_lcapSeven Tools of the Bandit  I_voting_barSeven Tools of the Bandit  I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Seven Tools of the Bandit

Go down 
+7
e^ipi+1=0
Chaos714
vem123
aris
Blaze
Train Heartnet
Uncle Vladimir
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

Seven Tools of the Bandit  Empty
PostSubject: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Seven Tools of the Bandit  SevenToolsoftheBandit5DS1-EN-C-1E

Pay 1000 Life Points. Negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it.

So? What do you guys think about this card? I saw many people using it on their Main Deck or keep at least one on their Side Deck. I put one in my Blackwing Chickens Main Deck.
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Train Heartnet

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:44 pm

IMO it's not a gud enough card now cuz Dark Bribe is much better since it can negate both spell and traps and it's cost is not big either!
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:51 pm

no bribe is almost always a clear -1,but seven tools is 1 for 1 and you pay 1000 life,although it doesn't negate spells.in bw decks seven tools is usually at 1 in main deck.some players like to use it in their sides.

Last edited by Blaze on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:22 am

seven tools>dark bribe.this format is all about keeping advantage
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:32 am

Seven tools is 1000x times better than bribe. It can negate the annoying trap stun and the solemns. If your opponent plays a solemn at early game you can have 3000+ without any - from your side x] . Awesome card though i don't use it often.
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:39 am

when heavy storm was out dark bribe was probably a better card.now it isnt
Back to top Go down
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:23 am

I have to agree with aris. It could be very dangerous to offer your opponent a "draw".
And Spell Cards are not big deal...
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 am

seven tools can be a gr8 side against gemini stun, but i think bribe is much better :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:48 am

Bribe gives the opponent a + , the worst thing that you can do in this format.
Back to top Go down
e^ipi+1=0
Amateur
Amateur
e^ipi+1=0

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 am

Seven Tools is awesome, especially when a trap this card is chained required a cost, like Icarus Attack,Solemn Warning,DDV.
bribe can counter magic, but nowadays, most magic being used is just a basic one-for-one, so it's mehable.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 am

Firstly it's a Counter card. This mean you can active this in every situation, especially Battle Damage. It's not that much LP. Hey! We pay 2000 to negate summons. I guess we can pay just 1000 more to win. ;) I guees I'll try to use this card again.
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:18 am

Since you mostly worry about traps this format,I think this is better than Dark Bribe. Personally I prefer the air Trap Stuns.
Back to top Go down
ThePro
ThePro

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:34 pm

i see most of u guys perfer Seven tools insted of bribe.. well i personllike bribe more and i use him in most of my decks.

bribe is a counter trap as well as seven tools, but seven tools make u lose 1000 lp as a cost to use it, that means if it get countered by another clunter trap u lost 1000 lp for no reason. bribe let ur opponet draw a card after its negate a card and the draw a card part is not a cost(look it up if u dont belive me) , so if bribe get countered ur opponet dont draw a card. + bribe let u negate a trap or a spell , so to me he is way more usfull than seven tools.. but this is me talking and my oppinions :D
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Train Heartnet

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:39 pm

ThePro wrote:
i see most of u guys perfer Seven tools insted of bribe.. well i personllike bribe more and i use him in most of my decks.

bribe is a counter trap as well as seven tools, but seven tools make u lose 1000 lp as a cost to use it, that means if it get countered by another clunter trap u lost 1000 lp for no reason. bribe let ur opponet draw a card after its negate a card and the draw a card part is not a cost(look it up if u dont belive me) , so if bribe get countered ur opponet dont draw a card. + bribe let u negate a trap or a spell , so to me he is way more usfull than seven tools.. but this is me talking and my oppinions :D

That is why I too prefer Bribe! And suppose if you have less than 1000 lp, then Tools is useless whereas Bribe will be very helpful!
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:40 am

spells in this format are the least threatening type of card.dark bribe is -1.the only thing that matters in this format is the advantage.thats why seven tools of the bandit is a better card.becausae heavy is out and trap stun is in it
Back to top Go down
ThePro
ThePro

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:30 pm

aris samaras wrote:
spells in this format are the least threatening type of card.dark bribe is -1.the only thing that matters in this format is the advantage.thats why seven tools of the bandit is a better card.becausae heavy is out and trap stun is in it

still whit bribe u can chain to example dark hole, monster reborn and cold wave/giant trunade.
Back to top Go down
platinumdragon
platinumdragon

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:16 pm

i prefer seven tools over bribe as well since we are facing more trap heavy decks and as said before traps are way more lethal than spells this format
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tools of the Bandit    Seven Tools of the Bandit  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Seven Tools of the Bandit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Card Discussions :: OCG/TCG Card Discussions-
Jump to: