Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
test for Mizara I_vote_lcaptest for Mizara I_voting_bartest for Mizara I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
test for Mizara I_vote_lcaptest for Mizara I_voting_bartest for Mizara I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
test for Mizara Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

test for Mizara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

test for Mizara Empty
PostSubject: test for Mizara   test for Mizara Icon_minitime1Fri May 14, 2010 3:43 am

hm, gg's there! i liked your decks,but think of making a meta one.you may need it for tournaments ;)

You won the match and you lost the duel so
(5/15)

DECK BUILD 16/20
Your first deck was something like a twilight (no sworn), it was original but i that something is missing.You said you were testing it so i think you can fix it.You take 8/10 for that deck. Your second deck was Zero Turbo. It was built greatly and i liked it. you also take an 8/10 for it

RULING KNOWLEDGE/ AWARENESS 20/20
You were perfect.You picked up every mistake i have done.You did only a minor mistake.Future fusion effect states that you must reveal the monster in your ex deck and then send the materials.You did not reveal it to me....it was only a minor mistake and because you did not anythin else and you picked up mine mistakes you take an 20/20

PLAY STYLE 18/20

You were good.You knew when to activate your cards and almost always you did the right decisions..nothing else to say.

TOTAL SCORE 59/75

You missed Brionac Blue for 1 point so your rank is Goyo Red

Even though you made it this far you said you want to be in Wurm!So this is your new dorm

Mist Wurm

Rank Awarded

~~vem123~~
Back to top Go down

test for Mizara Empty
PostSubject: Re: test for Mizara   test for Mizara Icon_minitime1Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 am

I already gave my complaints in the Ham, so I'll just say yay for the Wurm :3
Back to top Go down

test for Mizara
Page 1 of 1