Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Swift Scarecrow I_vote_lcapSwift Scarecrow I_voting_barSwift Scarecrow I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Swift Scarecrow I_vote_lcapSwift Scarecrow I_voting_barSwift Scarecrow I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Swift Scarecrow

Go down 
+6
Train Heartnet
Terraplant
sinakis
Chaos714
Winduct
GADGET PRO
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:47 pm

This is the new battle fader its earth type so i can work well with gigantes and ive recently discovered it works great with machina gadgets u can discard it 2 end the battle phase or discard it for machina fortress since its a machine type i am very pleased with this card since b4 i was running 2 battle faders but had trouble a couple times when they got disarded instead of removed from play when my opponenet used hand destruction so that really screwed me over with my solidarity since swift scarecrow is a machine type that completely kills this weakness i would suggest using it if u run machina gadgets.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 am

Swift Scarecrow Swift-ScarcrowSTBL-EN-C-1E

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Chaos714
Chaos714

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:35 am

It's effect seems like Fader's, but i think Fader is much better... :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:45 am

ti is faders effect except fader stays out on the field and is removed from play wen destroyed on the field but if ur running a deck with machina fortress then it kicks ass cause u can dump it for him plus its a common
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am

It isn't weaker than Battle Fader. It's just as GP said, Battled Fader stays on the field but is removed from the game when it is removed from the field. Swift Scarecrow doesn't stay on the field, but it actually hits the graveyard.

Drill Warrior anyone?
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 am

@sin: I haven't said that scarecrow sucks, but it's just good by it's way...

Fader: A useful tribute fodder for Monarchs. Staple in most Stall Decks
Scarecrow: Use it's effect & afterwards, activate Solidarity OR send it to grave to summon Fortress (when you send & Fortress itself). All those two combos in Machinas.

I just reccomend Fader, coz i mostly use Monarch decks :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 pm

A both weaker and stronger version of Fader. As GADGET PRO said it can be used in Machinas because it doesn't stop Solidarity. This could also see play in Final Coundown decks as it's another form of stalling.
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Train Heartnet

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Swift Sacrecrow is as useful as fader in my opinion! I mean Fader is sp. summoned on field and we can use it for Tributes or synchro next turn! Where Swift is send to the grave so we can recycle it with drill warrior and stuff! <3
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:56 am

thats actually a really good idea i never thought to recycle it with drill warrior
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 am

sinakis wrote:

Drill Warrior anyone?

Um...first xD (jk)
Well, it's not as good as an option compared to Dandylion, but still if you haven't got Dandy you can still end all of your opponents battle phases.

Drill Warrior attacks directly, removes himself, you get the Scarecrow back, the when your opponent attacks you drop the Scarecrow, then get back Drill Warrior. Not bad at all. He negates even more attacks than the Fluffs do!
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:25 am

@ Sin: You can actually discard Dandyllion & in the Standby Phase take the Swift Scarecrow. I don't think you would take dandy.. Only if you had Quickdraw in hand. .-.
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 am

IversonSt3 wrote:
@ Sin: You can actually discard Dandyllion & in the Standby Phase take the Swift Scarecrow. I don't think you would take dandy.. Only if you had Quickdraw in hand. .-.

I hope I didn;t get you wrong, but Drill Warrior discards a card to use his RFP effect, thus he's perfect with both!
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:36 pm

sinakis wrote:
IversonSt3 wrote:

I hope I didn;t get you wrong, but Drill Warrior discards a card to use his RFP effect, thus he's perfect with both!
You discard the Dandy in the Main Phase 2 and in your Standby Phase take back NOT the dandy, but the scarecrow one! :) :cherry:
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:30 pm

yeah i agree with train, it's just as useful as fader, but has slightly different uses. it is indeed amazing with drill, since aggro decks easily bypass a dandy token or two to attack your lifepoints. downside: you generate no advantage if you constantly recycle scarecrow
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Train Heartnet

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:21 am

Harper is right! But it all depends on the situation!
Back to top Go down
GADGET PRO
GADGET PRO

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:42 am

well ther is an advantage cause remember you can keep attacking ther life points and you get to keep drawing more cards but itd a pretty hard combo to keep pulling of especially if ur opponent runs a gottoms in the long run ud pretty much hav to be yusei to pull it off xD
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 am

Well,in a deck which can support such a loop,but you must also consider the posibillity of the opponent having something to negate Drill's comeback,in which case,your combo is kinda destroyed
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:13 am

Still, if your opponent negates it, it will be though BTH or Torrential so you got 1 for 1
or it will be though a solemn in which case you get 1 for 1 and massive lifepoint loss!
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 am

sinakis wrote:
Still, if your opponent negates it, it will be though BTH or Torrential so you got 1 for 1
or it will be though a solemn in which case you get 1 for 1 and massive lifepoint loss!

You cannot activate BTH or TT on Drill's summon through his effect. The only cards that are commonly used that can be used to negate him are Solemn Warning and Royal Oppression. Solemn Judgnent cannot negate him.

And even if it's a 1 for 1, you remain without something to protect you, which is kinda bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swift Scarecrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Scarecrow   Swift Scarecrow Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Swift Scarecrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Card Discussions :: OCG/TCG Card Discussions-
Jump to: