Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Hello there ladies and gentlemen I_vote_lcapHello there ladies and gentlemen I_voting_barHello there ladies and gentlemen I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Hello there ladies and gentlemen I_vote_lcapHello there ladies and gentlemen I_voting_barHello there ladies and gentlemen I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Hello there ladies and gentlemen

Go down 
+8
Shock
Uncle Vladimir
aris
Terraplant
sinakis
Winduct
vem123
John Doe
12 posters
AuthorMessage
John Doe
Intermediate
Intermediate
John Doe

Hello there ladies and gentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:24 am

Hi all, I decided to join this academy because a) it looks cool, b) it sounds cool and c) it IS cool. It has many members and a big deal of them are active and I presume skilled. I'd like to learn as many strategies as possible to improve my dueling skills. I've read some forum topics but i'd like to ask a "veteran" how exactly do things work around here? What tournaments I am eligible to participate in, if i can help the academy in any way and anything at all that might prove useful.Well, I suppose I'll be seeing you all around.
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:35 am

Hey , i see you are from Xanthi :o! Another greek in SDA (?) xD. We have many greek people here so you will feel like home in no time , or at least i hope so :) . About how things work here, you can read our ranking system here : https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com/rules-news-f1/sda-s-ranking-system-t846.htm
If you search the forums forums you will find the arenas and competitions you can participate in. If you want to improve your strategies, i think we are the best academy around, to help you do that, since we focus on TCG Discussions and if you want to raise your skills check these sections regularly. You are eligible to participate in every tournament and competition you want since you are registered ;) . You don't need to help us, but for now you can just be active, and in the future if we see you really care about the academy, you may get a staff position. You never know. Also thanks for the compliments about SDA x] .

Have fun around here D:
Back to top Go down
John Doe
Intermediate
Intermediate
John Doe

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 am

vem123 wrote:
Hey , i see you are from Xanthi :o! Another greek in SDA (?) xD. We have many greek people here so you will feel like home in no time , or at least i hope so :) . About how things work here, you can read our ranking system here : https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com/rules-news-f1/sda-s-ranking-system-t846.htm
If you search the forums forums you will find the arenas and competitions you can participate in. If you want to improve your strategies, i think we are the best academy around, to help you do that, since we focus on TCG Discussions and if you want to raise your skills check these sections regularly. You are eligible to participate in every tournament and competition you want since you are registered ;) . You don't need to help us, but for now you can just be active, and in the future if we see you really care about the academy, you may get a staff position. You never know. Also thanks for the compliments about SDA x] .

Have fun around here D:

Thx for the info and i know it will be fun :)
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:40 am

Another Greek fellow in our team. Well, currently we don't have any veteran members in the forum, it was recently updated and most of the rules and system changed.

Stay active by competing in Card of the Week and Custom Card of the Week,and Guess the Card, which I presume you know what they are about. You can also compete in Tournaments which happen most of the time.

By the way you didn't tell us what Deck you use and if your a good duelist. There are alot of topics to post in, most important is to have fun and stay active. Are you good at making cards?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
John Doe
Intermediate
Intermediate
John Doe

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 am

Winduct wrote:
Another Greek fellow in our team. Well, currently we don't have any veteran members in the forum, it was recently updated and most of the rules and system changed.

Stay active by competing in Card of the Week and Custom Card of the Week,and Guess the Card, which I presume you know what they are about. You can also compete in Tournaments which happen most of the time.

By the way you didn't tell us what Deck you use and if your a good duelist. There are alot of topics to post in, most important is to have fun and stay active. Are you good at making cards?

You are absolutely right, how could I miss that part. I love using a synchro deck I kinda made, which is around average and depends a bit on luck. Now, if i am a good duelist or not, i personally cant answer that, i always use my cards in the current best way possible, trying for fast and good damage. I'd rate my ruling knowledge around 70-80 because there are some card combos that I really cant figure out how they work, for example, battle-mania and an unfortunate report,yes, battle-mania forces me to attack on my first battle phase but does it force me to attack on my second?And as far as making cards is concerned, i wish my designing skills were better but i think i can come up with some good cards.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:58 am

Hello there John and welcome to SDA! Thank you for praising the academy!
Spoiler:

Please read the rulles and have fun above all!

I searched a bit for a batte mania ruling, but I can't find something. That's weird...the battle phase is conducted twice but it is still in the same turn, so I guess he must attack twice. I don;t know if what I state is correct though.
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:08 am

Welcome here and I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 am

welcome here have fun
Back to top Go down
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Welcome and stay active ;3
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Blah Blah Blah Have fun Blah Blah Blah,what's your fave deck? D;

And you're from xanthi?Neat.
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:30 pm

OMFG

Quote :

Another Greek fellow here.... O_O

Anywayz, welcome to SDA & stay active :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Welcome to our reign.

Hope you'll have fun here ;)

(I'm also Greek xD)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Yo new Greek member! Hope you stay active and hf here

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
John Doe
Intermediate
Intermediate
John Doe

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Thx all, this is a really warm welcome. I know i will enjoy this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm

I found something!

Quote :
The name "John Doe" is used as a placeholder name in a legal action, case or discussion for a male party, whose true identity is unknown or must be withheld for legal reasons. The name is also used to refer to a male corpse or hospital patient whose identity is unknown. This practice is widely used in the United States and Canada, but is rare in other English-speaking countries (including the United Kingdom itself, from where its use in a legal context originates.

so...it's not john after all :P
Back to top Go down
John Doe
Intermediate
Intermediate
John Doe

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 am

sinakis wrote:
I found something!

Quote :
The name "John Doe" is used as a placeholder name in a legal action, case or discussion for a male party, whose true identity is unknown or must be withheld for legal reasons. The name is also used to refer to a male corpse or hospital patient whose identity is unknown. This practice is widely used in the United States and Canada, but is rare in other English-speaking countries (including the United Kingdom itself, from where its use in a legal context originates.

so...it's not john after all :P

Ignoring the corpses, yes you are right :P
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Train Heartnet

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Welcome to SDA! Have fun and stay active!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there ladies and gentlemen   Hello there ladies and gentlemen Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello there ladies and gentlemen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Intros & Farewells-
Jump to: