Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST I_vote_lcapMagical Citadel of Endymion vs MST I_voting_barMagical Citadel of Endymion vs MST I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST I_vote_lcapMagical Citadel of Endymion vs MST I_voting_barMagical Citadel of Endymion vs MST I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Empty
PostSubject: Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST   Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 am

Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST MagicalCitadelofEndymionSDSC-EN-C-1E

Please correct my following thoughts!

• Let's say I have a face-up Citadel with no spell counters and my opponent activates MST.
    MST resolves destroying the Citadel, before any counters are put on it.

• Let's say I have a face-up Citadel with one spell counter on it.
    My opponent activates MST, chained with another MST.
    MST resolves but Citadel removes a spell counter and is not destroyed.
    After the first MST resolves, Citadel gets a s.counter.
    The second MST resolves but Citadel removes a spell counter and is not destroyed.
    After the second MST resolves, Citadel gets a s.counter.

...right?
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Train Heartnet

PostSubject: Re: Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST   Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:03 am

First one: I guess that it won't get destroyed cuz spell counters are placed when spell card is activated, not when eff resolves! So, Spell counter will be placed b4 MST destroys citadel!

Second: You are right in the second situation..
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST   Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 am

ygo wikia rullings wrote:
  • The effect which places a Spell Counter on [this card] when a Spell Card is activated does not start a Chain.
  • The Spell Counter is placed on [this card] after the resolution of the activated Spell Card.

Guess I answered my question myself =.=
Back to top Go down
Stef
Administrator
Administrator
Stef

PostSubject: Re: Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST   Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:06 am

Indeed. That would be a little bit unfair ;)

Solved and Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST   Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Magical Citadel of Endymion vs MST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Questions-
Jump to: