Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
other variant of JunkDebris I_vote_lcapother variant of JunkDebris I_voting_barother variant of JunkDebris I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
other variant of JunkDebris I_vote_lcapother variant of JunkDebris I_voting_barother variant of JunkDebris I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

other variant of JunkDebris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
e^ipi+1=0
Amateur
Amateur
e^ipi+1=0

other variant of JunkDebris Empty
PostSubject: other variant of JunkDebris   other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 am

other variant of JunkDebris Junkx

since you probably will confuse with that inordered image i'll write down the card name
Monster:
3x Ryko
3x Junk Synchron
3x Debris Dragon
3x Snowman Eater
2x Dandylion
2x D.D. Crow
2x Effect Veiler
1x Card Trooper
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
1x Sangan

Spell:
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Magic Planter
1x Charge of the Light Brigade
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn
1x Scapegoat
1x Giant Trunade
1x Foolish Burial
1x Pot of Avarice

Trap:
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Royal Oppresion
2x Limit Reverse
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment

Side-Deck:
2x Hero's Rule (because it destroy card like faultroll and i already have crow mained(or fiend comedian for the lul))
2x Fiend Comedian
Quote :
Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, all of your opponent's cards in the Graveyard are removed from play immediately. If you call it wrong, send a number of cards equal to the number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard from your Deck to your Graveyard.

the other is probably already famous

Extra-Deck:
2x Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters
Quote :
Once per turn, you can return any number of face-up cards you control to the owner's hand. For each card returned to the owner's hand by this effect, this card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase.

1x Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
and as you could see, random staple.

--------------------------------------------------
Limit reverse is there to summon Snowman Eater and with the help of Junk Synchron goes for Dewloren.
after that Dewloren can then return both Limit Reverse and any monster summoned by junk Synchron(preferably crow/veiler)
after that, unless Dewloren gotten rid, there'll be a fast +1s via limit reverse, Call of the Haunted,Junk Synchron, or Debris dragon each turn. and of course, Dewloren is helpful to flip Royal Oppression face-down again if i want to special summon a monster.

Limit reverse also usable to prevent synchro canceling via book of moon or such(if i have debris ready in graveyard)...(it's almost annoying to let Snowman Eater stay face-up atk position)

Chaos Sorcerer have 6 valid 'target' from both dark and white including veiler and crow.
-------------------------------------------------
possible addition(though got none to remove)
Glow up bulb
Book of Moon

Rate and Fix is appreciated.

Last edited by DarkMatter on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

other variant of JunkDebris Empty
PostSubject: Re: other variant of JunkDebris   other variant of JunkDebris Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 am

Looks very good tbh. You could remove scapes for caius and lyla for allure
Back to top Go down

other variant of JunkDebris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: