Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Colourful Scrapy I_vote_lcapColourful Scrapy I_voting_barColourful Scrapy I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Colourful Scrapy I_vote_lcapColourful Scrapy I_voting_barColourful Scrapy I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Colourful Scrapy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyann
Tyann

Colourful Scrapy Empty
PostSubject: Colourful Scrapy   Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:20 am

Colourful Scrapy Scrapx

Be a creative and powerful is my motto in YGO game...
As u know before, i like draw and draw, so i put so many draw engine in my deck. Or The deck which allow me to draw quickly to get my planned combo. Scrap deck is good for me (activate ScrapStrom is a delicious move for me), so i think it will be good if i make its variant.
Scrap deck is all purpose to syncro summon that scrap Dragon Quickly (That Chimera is only allow us to syncro summon scrap monster, though), so i think its good if i manipulate its riskly effect to be more advantage than before.
scrap dragon effect : -1 card in ur field and -1 card in ur oponent field. so how to make that effect to be more advantage? wild tornado, gear town, and phoenix is da best fodder for his effect, though. Actually there are more cards that support this monster just like dark coffin and widespread dud, but i think its just weird cardoz, xD
with wild tornado, scrap dragon's effect will be : -1 ur field card and -2 ur opponents field card. Treeborn frog is a good card to make scrap dragon effect changed to become that Koaki meiru maximus effect (destroy 1 card freely). If i tribute phonix, it will more cool, cuz i think it will confuse ur opponents and make him to think again to set his trap or not next turn, xD and my phoenix is only for traps / spell destroyer, xD. and gear town is purposed on OTK, if i luck. what a colourful deck of mine, though and it makes me confuse too :scratch:

Monster :

3 X Chimera
2 X Scrap Beast
3 X scrap goblin
1 X scrap Golem
1 X Scrap hunter
1 x sangan
1 X Morphing Jar
2 X Debris
1 X Gadjiltron
2 x dandy
1 x frog
2 X Phoenix
2 x Hand of Nephtys

SPELL :

2 X Gear Town
3 x scrapyard
3 X Scrapstrom
1 X Trade In
1 x Monster R
1 X Scapegoat
1 x Foolish
1 x Mind control
1 x Scrap Lube

TRAP :

3 X Wild Tornado and 1 X Torential tribute

Thanks for the attention, suggestion / recomendation are welcomed :D
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Colourful Scrapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colourful Scrapy   Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Very interesting deck indeed. Well done

Althouth i think it can get even better!

YOu say you like to draw so you gotta make it happen more often. SO i suggest removing scrap lube and the scrap monter next to scrap golem(always forget his name) scapegoats and mayber 1 scrapyard to consider these cards:

1-2x Pot Of Avarice
Then you can do either of these:
+1 Geartown
+1 trade in
+ Gadgitron dragon

Also consider Malefic Stardust he is a free ss when gear town is on the field and also he is a trade-in target
OR

+1 Debris
+1-2 Cards of Consonanse
+1 Drag Phalanx or any other random lvl 2 or lower dragon type tuner

I d suggest the first changes but you can try both and see if they are worthwhile :)
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

Colourful Scrapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colourful Scrapy   Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:52 am

I don't have anything else to say,except that Redgar means Scrap Hunter and all these colours are making me have a seizure :P.
Back to top Go down
polikmum
polikmum

Colourful Scrapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colourful Scrapy   Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 am

i would say take out 1 Scrapyard or Scrapstorm

and put 1 Pot of Duality in but then the Pot might hurt your chances of Special Summoning a monster that turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colourful Scrapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colourful Scrapy   Colourful Scrapy Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Colourful Scrapy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: