Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Polikmum the New Duelist I_vote_lcapPolikmum the New Duelist I_voting_barPolikmum the New Duelist I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Polikmum the New Duelist I_vote_lcapPolikmum the New Duelist I_voting_barPolikmum the New Duelist I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Polikmum the New Duelist

Go down 
+2
Winduct
polikmum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
polikmum
polikmum

Polikmum the New Duelist Empty
PostSubject: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 am

I am Polikmum and i have came here to become the New Future of Dueling and as someof you might know me from different academies but its different for me because i came here to be the best of what i do. I have a big welcoming cake that is part white and part black so ifyour hungry grab a bite and enjoy the great moment of my arrival. I am looking forward to participate in many discussions about yugioh and all the competitions here.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 am

Oh yes, there are plenty of competitions here in which you definately have to participate. It's very important you stay active. What deck are you using and where are you from? Also add an avatar image like the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

welcomehere mate :) where are you from? how old are you? :P anywya have fun with all of us :D
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
polikmum
polikmum

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 am

thanks everyone for the welcoming and i will put my name and my age and all that on there soon enough. Hopefully i will meet you all somewhere on SDA like in the competitions or discussions or even duels
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Welcome to SDA & stay active! ;)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Welcome to SDA fella! Be sure to check out the variety of competitions and tournaments our academies hold! Also there are very good fan fics you might wanna check(yeah advertsing :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polikmum the New Duelist   Polikmum the New Duelist Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Polikmum the New Duelist
Page 1 of 1