Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    Ryko vs Macro I_vote_lcapRyko vs Macro I_voting_barRyko vs Macro I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Ryko vs Macro

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tyann
    Tyann

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:08 am

As tittle said... i want to know what happenned if ryko flipped face up when there are Macro or dimensional fissure on the field?
    thanks anyone..... because iam not sure of it.
    possibility :
    1) its destroying card effect is resolved without mill {?}
    2) Its effect cannot be actived and missed timing (?)

Checking it in wikia? nah iam too lazy to find it out, because iam here, In the academy where i can talk and make a question to YGo master like all of u here^^
    Back to top Go down
    e^ipi+1=0
    Amateur
    Amateur
    e^ipi+1=0

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:40 am

Missed timing only happens for an optional trigger effect. Ryko's effect is flip effect so there are no missing the timing issue here.

also there are no cost in this effect, ryko may destroy a card, and then mill 3 card (destroy and mill doesn't happen at the same time).
    a) if the selected card to be destroyed is macro cosmos, the card milled will be sent to graveyard.
    b) if the selected card to be destroyed is another one, the card from deck will be milled to RFG.

as an additional note:
    the effect that can't be activated while Macro Cosmos/D.Fissure effect is hitting the field is one whose cost specified that it has to go to the graveyard.(i.e. celestia) <- do i write it correctly?it has been years since the last time i learn about whose/whom/which etc =p

Last edited by DarkMatter on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:46 am

According to the info I found in www.yu-judges.com, the cards thatt are milled will be removed from play instead (all the cards for macro, only monsters for fissure).

Also the first effect is optional, so you can destroy a card if you want to. The second is not though-you must send three cards from your deck.
    The two effects do not have to be activated simultaneously, meaning that if Dimension Fortress Weapon is face-up, you can desytoy a card, but you wont mill.

Now, I wonder what happens if you destroy Macro/Fissure/Dim Fortress Weapon. According to my logic, as the effects are separate and the destruction effect is written first, you can destroy Macro/Fissure/Weapon and then mill.

Source: http://www.yu-judges.com/cat359_p3.htm#3

Edit: You can't mill with DFWeapon. I can't find an explanation though, because the situation in which you destroy DFWeapon is not written anywhere. The only explanation I can give is that DFWeapon was already face-up when Ryko's effect started resolving. I am not sure, we're now waiting for the "real" experts :P:P

Last edited by sinakis on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    e^ipi+1=0
    Amateur
    Amateur
    e^ipi+1=0

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:02 am

the difference between Macro Cosmos and Dimensional Fortress is that macro only change the direction, whilst Dimensional Fortress prevented it. Thus for macro cosmos, it goes as i mentioned above.
    however, for Dimension Fortress Weapon it works as you said(even if you choose to destroy Dimension Fortress Weapon), because by the time ryko's effect activated the prevention still hit the field even though during the resolution, there's no such card that prevent it.

it's just similar to having a face-up imperial iron wall, you can't activate allure of darkness, and like other flip effect, it'll resolve as much as possible like in similar case of morphing jar and the card that prevent your opponent from drawing.

Last edited by DarkMatter on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Tyann
    Tyann

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:20 am

all rite... many thanks to u guys....:D
    @Math Name
    Iam sorry, i dunno about miss timing rule at 100%, but iam sure u re right....
    f ryko targeting a card besides Macro / Fissure, so the milled card goes to rfg instead, right? so may i activate card trooper effect when those rfg engine is on the field? (Milled card by card trooper goes to rfg instead?) :scratch:
    @Sinakis
    thanks a lot, Sinakis... Iam sorry for bothering u till u open a forum like that....
    this separate ryko's effect make me so confuse.... but its almost done now...
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:24 am

Quote :
    You cannot activate "Card Trooper's" first effect if "Dimensional Fissure" or "Macro Cosmos" is face-up on the field.
    That is because it's a cost, thus optional. DarklMatter has explained it.
    Don't worry about bothering, my pleasure!
    If I didn't want to, I wouldn't post. ;)
    Back to top Go down
    Tyann
    Tyann

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 am

Allrite..... I understand now.... so if a card that having a cost like sending card(s) to grave from blah blah blah, while those rfg engine is on the field, that card cannot be activated, kay? i add rep for both.... Well done.... thanks
    Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Ryko vs Macro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Ryko vs Macro   Ryko vs Macro Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ryko vs Macro
    Page 1 of 1