Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Atlantis Zero Daedalus I_vote_lcapAtlantis Zero Daedalus I_voting_barAtlantis Zero Daedalus I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Atlantis Zero Daedalus I_vote_lcapAtlantis Zero Daedalus I_voting_barAtlantis Zero Daedalus I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Atlantis Zero Daedalus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyann
Tyann

Atlantis Zero Daedalus Empty
PostSubject: Atlantis Zero Daedalus   Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 am

Here is my another special prototype formula for The Great level 8 water type monster.... Ocean Dragon Lord Neo Daedalus.....
This monster is very hard to summon, cus it need Daedalus (level 7) for its special summoning condition...But with this combo, it will become more simple to use , i hope.
Phantom of Chaos, Neo Daedalus, and screech/Foolish burial/Future Fusion are the cards i need to perform this combo..
skreech/foolish/FF can dump your Daedalus to your grave from deck and then it can be copied by PoC to gave him the same "name" of Daedalus. PoC = Daedalus >> and it can be a fodder to summon Neo Daedalus.
Neo Daedalus can bring another cathastropic to both player field and hand cards when you control Atlantis field card of course ( In this case, u take 1 card field advantage if you activate this combo, its Neo Daedalus in your field)
And the another way FTW is to summon Zero, its Possible to summon that fusion monster by FF and Miracle fusion too since i put Ice Edge for another combo ( Its for Dump your usefull cards from your hand)
Hmm, yeah it called proptotype before because this deck has so many of weakness and so faraway from Perfection (i often got a Very Bad Draw, Thought :| ) ... And i need another suggestion and more fix to this deck from all of u...:D :D

Spoiler:

Monster :

3 X Neo Daedalus
2 x Daedalus (i think its no use in hand, but its very usable in graveyard)
3 X Phantom Of Chaos (The Very engine in this deck)
3 x Skreech (the Very Engine in this deck to Dump Water monsters Quickly)
1 x sangan
1 x Codarus
3 x Elemental Hero Ice Edge (Can be dumped via skreech too)
1 x Treeborn Frog ( U can special summon this card to summon Daedalus Easily if there are Atlantis in your hand)
1 x Fishborg Blaster (Another Fodder to summopn Daedalus EAsier)
2 x Herald of Creation ( Adding 1 Neo Daedalus form your graveyard after u dump it by Those Dumping engine cards)
1 x Mother Grizzly
3 x Atlantis Warrior

Spell :

3 x Legendary Ocean (Field spell that can be used for perform this combo and to summon Daedalus Easily since it have level 7 >>> summon Treebornfrog then activate this card)
1 x Umi ( 3 Legendary Ocean is not enought , thought)
2 x Salvage
1 x Future Fusion
1 x Monster Reborn
2 x Miracle Fusion
2 x Gold Sarchopagus
1 x Foolish Burial

Trap :

1 x Torrential Tribute
1 x CoTH
1 x Return from the different dimension...
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Zero Daedalus   Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 pm

1:You cannot use 3 Legendary Oceans and 1 Umi. LO is treated as Umi, so you are techically running 4 Umis.
2: I think Neo Daedalus is too situational. Daedalus can cause a great nuke with less setup.

I suggest maxing the Umi trap and Codarus for maximum nukeage.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Zero Daedalus   Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Cool deck idea :). Field nuking=win in my book. Terraplant is correct, you cannot have 6 of Umi/Ocean, only 3 of some combination. Also Neo-Daedalus=too much dead draw. Daedalus can pwn enough by himself anyway. Putting in a zero engine is a nice idea, but with my fixes I don't think you'll have room.
First, Skreech is a good card. BUT: Genex Undine is a better card, for the simple fact that it doesn't rely on the opponent. In some wys Skreech is faster bc he dumps twice as many monsters as Undine, but you have to wait for him to die. And remember, he's not Sangan: if he dies by a card effect, there goes your engine. I usually hate PoC but this is just about the perfect deck to run it in, so keep him maxed unless testing suggests you do otherwise. Here's what I would do:

Atlantis
       Monsters: (19)
Levia-Dragon Daedalus x3
Warrior Of Atlantis x3
Codarus x3
Phantom Of Chaos x3
Genex Undine x3
Genex Controller x3
Sangan
       Spells: (14)
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book Of Moon x2
Cold Wave
Giant Trunade
A Legendary Ocean x3
Foolish Burial
Pot Of Duality
Symbols Of Duty
       Traps: (7)
Mirror Force
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Judgement
Solemn Warning x2

Keep in mind this is a rough draft, but more or less it should look more like this. Since Controller is at 3, that gives you access to Symbols of Duty, another way to bring back Daedalus. I want to fit in more Dualities and probably Avarice because the deck needs more speed. I will probably drop a few traps or maybe Trunade or 1 Codarus for them. Terraforming might also be a good idea despite the fact that you have WoA. The idea is to pop A Legendary Ocean so it might be nice to have another replacement. But idk, i would oonoynsuggesr it if you run out of Oceans in testing. Salvage is okay tech at one if you want to keep it. Also, the Zero Engine is NOT bad, but I feel that consistancy is more important here than another engine. Another way you could do this is drop all traps and go for a more Monarchy engine with Treeborn, Fishborg, e-con, and 2 or 3 monarchs. I can make up a list for that if you want. Hope this helps :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantis Zero Daedalus   Atlantis Zero Daedalus Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Atlantis Zero Daedalus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: