Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus I_vote_lcapProtector of the Founders, Tyrus I_voting_barProtector of the Founders, Tyrus I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus I_vote_lcapProtector of the Founders, Tyrus I_voting_barProtector of the Founders, Tyrus I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Protector of the Founders, Tyrus

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Empty
    PostSubject: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:47 am

Protector of the Founders, Tyrus ProtectoroftheFounders%2CTyrusGENF-JP

LIGHT
    Fairy/Exceed/Effect
    Rank 5

2 Level 5 monsters
    While this card has an Exceed Material Monster, it cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card battles, at the end of the Battle Phase select 1 card your opponent controls, and destroy it. During each of your End Phases, remove 1 Exceed Material Monster from this card.

ATK 2600 / DEF 1700

I never expected that fairies would get so many awesome cards in one shot.

One way to counter this is to turn it to DEF position and kill it with a beater - except if you have a more powerful beater (see synchros :P). Otherwise it's just too powerful attack and effect-wise.

I can imagine Junk and Aliens with this guy atm...

Also
    Quote :
    During the End Phase, the player chooses when to have the effect of "Forbidden Chalice" stop applying.

Source:
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Protector_of_the_Founders,_Tyrus
    Back to top Go down
    Chaos714
    Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 am

Quote :
    2 Level 5 monsters

It kinda ruins it, but the effect seems good. :)
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
    redgar
    Administrator
    Administrator
    redgar

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:31 pm

ruins it? With Junk Synchron and Tech Genus Hyper Librarian? Quickdraw level eater and Junk Warrior? I doubt it ruins it. :D
    Back to top Go down
    Winduct
    Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:07 am

What happens if you don't have an Exceed monster left to remove from this card? I think it's very useful one. Awesome artwork.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1