Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Hey I'm Gianni I_vote_lcapHey I'm Gianni I_voting_barHey I'm Gianni I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Hey I'm Gianni

Go down 
+7
SpongeBob90
redgar
Terraplant
synchrowarrior318
LegendaryFrost
ace94
GianniDelliColli
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GianniDelliColli
GianniDelliColli

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:14 pm

Oh hai there, :3
My name is Gianni Delli Colli, I'm an 18 year old Italian-Canadian who loves to play Soccer and Hockey, (favorite team is the Boston Bruins) go out with friends (duh), listen to Punk/Rock and Techno, and play the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG game.

I first played YGO when I was 10 years old. It started playing on TV and everyone got into it. Not to mention it came out perfectly with Beyblade to help cause the anime craze in all of us. Of course, when it first came out not many places had the cards on sale, so to have any would be awesome. My friend was nice enough to give me my first card which was the Celtic Guardian. Joey Wheeler was my favorite character on the show and he caused me to become a fan of the Warrior type. By the age of 12, when I stopped playing, Obnoxious Celtic Guardian was a staple in my deck which included a Gate Guardian that I acquired in my first ever Metal Raiders pack.

Two years ago, I went to a card shop near my house to pick up some hockey cards of the Boston Bruins, when I saw some kids dueling. One of them was using the Flamvell Cat deck (which is dead since Kitty got banned) and I was amazed at the Synchro engine. It pretty much got me back to playing again since I saw Colossal Fighter was the best Warrior type synchro (currently since Goyo got hit). I also loved the effect of X-Saber Airbellum and it caused me to build my first competitive deck which were Sabers

I now play constantly at tourneys, and have multiple decks, the competitive ones being X-Sabers and Legendary Six Sams
Back to top Go down
ace94
Intermediate
Intermediate
ace94

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Welcome aboard Gianni ! Enjoy your stay here...!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Hope you have a good time here, interesting story btw.
Back to top Go down
synchrowarrior318
Amateur
Amateur
synchrowarrior318

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Welcome Gianni, Enjoy your stay. Your really gonna like SDA (Synchro Duel Academy), i know i did when i first got here. :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroWarrior318
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Welcome! Another half-Italian I see. Stef is also half-Italian...even though he doesn't log in these days.
Back to top Go down
GianniDelliColli
GianniDelliColli

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Ace and Legendary thanks
Warrior I hope so :D
Terraplant, I'm actually fully Italian but born in Canada so I must say I'm Italian-Canadian :P
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost
LegendaryFrost

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Nice I was born in the boring USA :P btw you can call me Frost
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Welcome here Gianni hf and stay active! Celtic Guardian was my first favorite card as well. Up to the time I first saw Junk Synchron that is :P
Back to top Go down
SpongeBob90
Amateur
Amateur
SpongeBob90

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:06 pm

hello and welcome to SDA
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
Winduct
Winduct

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Hello. Is this your first time in a forum? Do you know how things work? It's very important you stay active and you can do that by participating in competitions such as Card of the Week and Custom Card of the Week which are both weekly. That way you gain Credits which increase your rank.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
aris
Experienced
Experienced

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 am

Hello there Gianni :) It's nice seeing many players that quit ygo coming back!
Take a look at the rules and have fun above all!

I wonder if you're using KCVDS (or any similar online dueling program) and if yes, how you discovered it! (I personaly found it by chance)
Back to top Go down
GianniDelliColli
GianniDelliColli

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Winduct Well, I used to do hockey simulation leagues which use the EXACT same type of forums so yes, I'm used to it I guess :S

Sinakis, yes I took the time thank you :D And yea I have used KCVDS to duel friends whenever we are unable to meet up.
Funny story on how I discovered this site was the fact that I wanted to know if Frog FTK would return with the release of Replacement Toad in Extreme Victory, google brought me here and I liked what I saw and was hoping it was an active forum lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey I'm Gianni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Gianni   Hey I'm Gianni Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Gianni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Intros & Farewells-
Jump to: