Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) I_vote_lcapAnti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) I_voting_barAnti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) I_vote_lcapAnti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) I_voting_barAnti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GianniDelliColli
GianniDelliColli

Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Pretty much, this deck doesn't follow the normal builds of X-Saber decks so...yea
Note: Royal Oppression is amazing in this deck since the recruiters/Fulhelmknights activate in the damage step/end phase so it never misses timing :D

Monsters: (I won't write XX-Saber or X-Saber since I assume you guys know who they are already)
Faultroll x2
Emmersblade x2
Darksoul x3
Fulhelmknight x3
Boggart Knight x2
Paashuul x1
Airbellum x1
Giant Rat x1
Super Nimble Mega Hamster x1
D.D. Crow/Effect Veiler x1 (whichever you prefer)
Sangan x1
Debris Dragon x1

Spells:
Gold Sarc x2
MST x2
Monster Reborn x1
Dark Hole x1
Giant Trunade x1
Book of Moon x1
Mind Control x1

Traps:
Saber Hole x2
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Mirror Force x1
Royal Oppression x1
Mind Crush x1
Trap Dustshoot x1
Trap Stun x2
Seven Tools of the Bandit x1
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Amateur
Amateur
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:09 pm

3rd emmers > rat :/

dustshoot in the format where everyone sets all of their s/ts? wouldn't use it

mind crush is for side not main

I'd prefer a second passhiul to airbel, but it is up to u

oppression is really risky in this deck

try pod instead of golds, unless the 2 turn wait is worth it

I had only a quick look and am not a sabers player, but those are the things I see from a quick look at this list. Try waiting for more suggestions from the experienced saber players :)
Back to top Go down
http://tdga.forumotion.com/forum.htm
e^ipi+1=0
Amateur
Amateur
e^ipi+1=0

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 pm

about duality and emmersblade is probably a money issue.(but, eh he runs 2x warning D:)
afaik, it's not needed to take out royal oppression since saber usually "stall" until it can explode in a turn.so 2x trap stun and trunade is enough to make it work.

other than that...yeah...i'd side mind crush.

not seeing anything out of place and i'm not saber pro either...

out of interest speaking:
just what is missing the timing and damage step relationship...it's just that royal oppression can't be activated in damage step.

Last edited by e^ipi+1=0 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GianniDelliColli
GianniDelliColli

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Vongola if worse comes to worse Dustshoot becomes a bluff that usually is a random MST target or fodder for Brionac.

Mind Crush is actually pretty good since almost EVERY deck adds to hand so it is minimum a 1 for 1

E : I realized my mistake about Oppression sorry :P And the reason why I run only 2 emmers is indeed the money issue, that's why the sarcs make up for the dualities. Also I pulled two warnings in a box of Duelist rev so that's why I have 'em :P

Back to top Go down
svstar34
svstar34

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

drop the Rat for 3rd Emmers if you can in any way possible, and a 2nd passiul over airbellum i think is much needed in this format. I think veiler is a superior maindeck card compared to crow which is more situational.

Drop 1 Saber Hole, in my opinion 2 can be dead draws and drop Dustshoot because there is a lot of setting cards this format

+2 Bottomless Trap Hole, doesnt need the faceup saber like saber hole and more options for removal

Mind Crush and Oppression can work very well, so nothing wrong with running those. With Oppression, yes it can conflict with the aggressive saber approach but it can pay off in many ways for you if you play it at the right time
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm a saber pro :D. Some of your techs are cool, others kinda random lol. Here are my fixes:
-1 giant rat (...)
-1 effect veiler (acceptable in main, way better in side)
-1 debris dragon (I know debris has been in some saber builds that have topped. But I really don't like him in sabers. I tried him and hated him, which is odd be I love debris)
-1 sangan (acceptable tech but you need room for better stuff and you already have 3 in the form of darksoul. Choose between him or hamster)
-2 sarco (ignore this bc of your price issue)
-1 oppression (no need to shoot yourself in the foot. I know if you play it right it can work but sabers don't need that much control they're aggro lol)
-1 trap dustshoot (like vongy said, it kinda sucks this format. If you don't get it turn one it's pretty much always going to be dead)
-1 saber hole (1 is fine)
-1 mind crush (I prefer this in side. If you want, drop 1 trap stun/7tools instead. 2 trap stun, 1 tools, 1 trunade, 2 mst is more than enough)
+1 faultroll (sometimes 3 gives dead draws but not usually)
+1 boggart (hyunlei is pro)
+1 pashuul (see above. Considered running 3 even but nah. Run 2)
+1 emmersblade (ignore this bc of your price issues. 2 is fine, particularly with hamster)
+2 duality (ignore this bc of your price issues)
+2 gottom's e-call (why the *censored* aren't you using this already? :P. I run 3 personally...it's beyond pro)
+2 bottomless (idk why you aren't already running this)

You can also try out Reinforcement over a Sarc. I kind like it better.
Back to top Go down
GianniDelliColli
GianniDelliColli

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 am

svstar i'll try the bottomless idea

harper thanks and I DO run 1 gottom's e-call I forgot to put it lmao since I realized running two can clog the hand at times...But with a heavy trap lineup how will I be able to draw into the monsters I need to make my huge plays? not to mention the ability to search them out has been slightly hindered
Because I use that Sangan to search for majority of the deck, not to mention tech Debris to bring out darksoul and synch for 7 which gives me a blackrose play, then that leads to a +1 for me
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 am

GianniDelliColli wrote:
But with a heavy trap lineup how will I be able to draw into the monsters I need to make my huge plays?

by running 19 monsters (3 of the best sabers), 2 gold sarc, 3 darksoul to search EXACTLY what you need, 2 emmersblade and 1 hamster to search the searcher, and gottoms e call to bring them back. If you can't otk within the first few turns no one cares, if you didn't draw into many monsters you drew into spell and traps to disrupt the opponent with until you can kill them. That's the great part about sabers, you can effectively run heavy traps and heavy monsters. Taking out Sangan isn't going to hurt the insane consistancy you have. Like I said, Sangan is an acceptable tech in sabers, but IMO even running 19 monsters is excessive, I run 18. So instead of dropping Sangan you could drop 1. Airbellum or 2. Hamster. But I like Airbellum for his good atk, discard eff, has the x-saber name, and is a tuner. I like hamster bc it directly searches Darksoul instead of indirectly. But either of those you could drop to keep Sangan without hurting consistancy. Run at least 2 Gottom's, there are so few times it's dead. There's never a wrong time for a synchro summon :P. Okay there is a wrong time but still
Back to top Go down
GianniDelliColli
GianniDelliColli

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 am

Thanks Harper I'll make the build and playtest it a couple of times :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)   Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anti-Meta Sabers (My actual Saber deck tell me what you think)
Page 1 of 1