Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    Mother Nature's Lockdown I_vote_lcapMother Nature's Lockdown I_voting_barMother Nature's Lockdown I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    Mother Nature's Lockdown I_vote_lcapMother Nature's Lockdown I_voting_barMother Nature's Lockdown I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Mother Nature's Lockdown

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    LegendaryFrost
    LegendaryFrost

Mother Nature's Lockdown Empty
    PostSubject: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am

NOTE: If the monster isn't naturia I'll put the full name.

Monsters:18
    Bamboo Shoot x3 [Godly effect no spells or traps for oppnent.]
    Antjaw x3 [Main card in deck]
    Cliff x2
    Mantis x2
    Cosmobeet x2
    Pumpkin x3
    Rosewhip x2
    Glow-up Bulb x1

Spells:17
    Black Rose Garden x3
    Terraforming x2
    MST x2
    Monster Reborn x1
    Dark Hole x1
    Giant Trunade x1
    Double Summon x2
    Book of Moon x1
    P. of Duality x1
    P. of Avarice x2
    Insect Imitation x1

Traps:5
    Mask of Restrict x2
    Trap Stun x3

Ok yeah it's a lockdown with a twist. I thought one day, hmm naturia can lockdown pretty well with all the effects. At first I thought,"lemme just get all the synchros out and I win", but then I thought, "What if I have no cards to remove, or no spells in hand." So then I brought in bamboo, IT DOES THE WORK OF TWO SYNCHROS WITH NO COST! Also bulb is in there just in case I need a quick synchro. So how I play this deck is, I have a monster on the field(form cliff maybe) then summon bamboo, use double summon, play Garden, summon antjaw then synchro the *CENSORED* outta that *CENSORED* anyway tell me what you think. All opinions are welcome, thanks in advance.
    Back to top Go down
    Harper7000
    Amateur
    Amateur
    Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:32 am

Naturias are pro :D. What in the world are the masks for? You need to tribute for Bamboo -.-. Bump up your Cliffs to 3, he's awesome. Double summon is a meh card, run some standard traps instead. I would also try running 3 Doomcaliber Knights, simple stuff like Ryko kinda ruins your lockdown. Maybe even run a Divine Wrath. I could give you my build but it's more Anti-meta and I don't think that's what you're aiming for
    Back to top Go down
    LegendaryFrost
    LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:38 am

The restricts prevent the opponent from summoning, I usually get bamboo on the field before i play garden, and all the spells are for the Naturia Landoise since he has to send a spell to stop the effects, though I was thinking of adding some traps. the Double summons are for getting bamboo on the field faster.
    Back to top Go down
    aris
    Experienced
    Experienced

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:46 am

the new naturia landoise will offer the best possible support for your deck.it will be out at hidden arsenal 4 with trishula
    Back to top Go down
    Terraplant
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:27 am

Well,I think that Masks should be in the side for Monarch variants. I also suggest running 3 Cliffs and 3 Mantises. How is Insect Imitation working for you?\

Also,just in case,Vem stop spamming.

Back to top Go down
    Harper7000
    Amateur
    Amateur
    Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 am

I know what they're for but they're still meh :P. I agree with masks in the side. You still need traps bc Naturias are weak as far as stats go so you need the protection. Also I forgot to mention run 2 or 3 duality instead of 1
    Back to top Go down
    LegendaryFrost
    LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 am

@aris: I play online so unless the new one has another effect then I have got him

@Terra: I put in the the imitation right before I made this so I didn't have time to test it, its only purpose is to bring out antjaw. As tof the restricts I think yyour right, that would suck if I needed to tribute for bamboo, but I didn't have another way to stop my opponent for tributing the tokens.

@Harper: I'll try 2 duality but I'm not sure what to side out other than restricts :(
    Back to top Go down
    Terraplant
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 pm

You could replace Imitation for Cliff. It is just better.
    Back to top Go down
    LegendaryFrost
    LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Terra I took out a trap stun for 3rd cliff. I tried it out and i could get landoise on the field pretty easily, but then I ran out of spells, so I was thinking of using the spell card that adds spells from grave( I forgot the name, I think something excavation, will check later)
    Back to top Go down
    Terraplant
    Intermediate
    Intermediate
    Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 am

You mean Spell Excavation.

Now you have 3 Cliffs,but I think you also need 3 Mantises. I still suggest taking out Insect Imitation.
    Back to top Go down
    LegendaryFrost
    LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:01 am

OK my mantises and cliffs are at 3, I added a Naturia Hydrangea for imitation and a De-spell(for destruction of Garden if needed). So its:
    -Inset Imitation x1
    -Double Summon x2
    -Trap Stun x3
    -Mask of Restrict x2
    -Glow-up Bulb x1
    -Pumpkin x1
    +Solemn Judgment x1
    +Solemn Warning x2
    +Mirror Force x1
    +Dimensional Prison x1
    +De-Spell x1
    +Naturia Hydrangea x1
    +Cliff x1
    +Mantis x1
    +P. of Duality x1

I dueled with these fixes today and screwed my opponents scraps. He tried to summon Green after i destroyed beast and when I used landoise he said it doesn't work in damage step. When I told him baboon doesn't either he left :P. Now the only problem left is that it's hard for me to get both Landoise and Bamboo on the field at the same time, any ideas??
    Back to top Go down
    Harper7000
    Amateur
    Amateur
    Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:09 am

Black Garden's eff:
    When a monster is Normal or Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Black Garden", halve its ATK and Special Summon 1 "Rose Token" (Plant-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 800) to its controller's opponent's side of the field, in Attack Position. You can destroy this card and all face-up Plant-Type monsters on the field and Special Summon 1 monster with ATK equal to the total ATK of those monsters from your Graveyard.

You can kill Garden by it's own eff if you need to so De-Spell isn't needed. How's the Black Garden engine going btw? It's a unique way ti run Naturia but I can see the possiblities. Tt>prison. I will have to look at all the effects of the Naturias to see if you need all of them, I use minimal Naturias in mine
    Back to top Go down
    LegendaryFrost
    LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:21 am

Harper most of the time i usually fill my opponent's field so I can get my naturia's out, and I don't have a 4000ATK monster
    Back to top Go down
    Kostas783
    Kostas783

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:07 pm

A Lava Golem Should be good for using black garden in your deck....and then black garden will summon a token from your side of the field and you can use creature swap
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Nature's Lockdown   Mother Nature's Lockdown Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mother Nature's Lockdown
    Page 1 of 1