Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
games fair+8essalonikh tournament I_vote_lcapgames fair+8essalonikh tournament I_voting_bargames fair+8essalonikh tournament I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
games fair+8essalonikh tournament I_vote_lcapgames fair+8essalonikh tournament I_voting_bargames fair+8essalonikh tournament I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

games fair+8essalonikh tournament

Go down 
+5
Harper7000
Blaze
vem123
redgar
aris
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aris
Experienced
Experienced

games fair+8essalonikh tournament Empty
PostSubject: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 am

these tournaments will offer immidiate qualification to the european championship which will be hosted in spain.they will be held in greece and i wanted to know how many of you will go to this tournaments and hopefully to the european championship in spain

i will go of course i need to repeat last years success one again

it will be 1 qualification for each 8 people joining the tournament.

someone can qualify

1)by ycs tournaments(germany,italy,france)top 32
2)by nationals (1invite per 6 people)
3)by regionals(1 invite per 8 people)

i hope i will see some of you there.

good luck in the european championship 2011 in spain!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 am

I ll go to the thessaloniki tournament. Unfortunately I will not participate since I have an exam that morning but I ll come later on to see the compettion. Looking forward to see some of you guys there :)
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Well i keep topping locals even with my *CENSORED* machina gadget *CENSORED* fail deck , i only lose to samurais and some times from gbs, i have won every other matchup.
Quote :
[offtopic]Today for example i lost to kol.... your's top fan sams games fair+8essalonikh tournament 804832 but i got a TU04 later and opened an ultra gottoms so idc much)
[/offtopic]
and i am thinking of going to nats for lulz xD or i may try to build gbs or borrow a deck to go.

P.S Spoiler doesn;t work for some reason

Last edited by vem123 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:02 pm

i will be glad to see some of you there!also vem go to nationals its a good experience
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 pm

I will come just to see you sacking live
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:06 pm

i dont think i will.only if i dont have my qualification
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:49 pm

we will meet there,aris!
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:51 pm

i hope so! i also hope i get my invite...

EDIT: it was announced that nationals will be held on 1st of may...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:40 am

I'll be there! Owait, I can't, I live halfway around the world >.<. Well good luck to all my Greek brothas, hope you do well and have fun :).
Back to top Go down
Supreme_King
Intermediate
Intermediate
Supreme_King

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 am

I don't live as far as harper does, but I have no YGO tournaments in my country and I can't go through all of Bulgaria to get to you guys :(

Good luck and keep up the sack! ;)
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 am

I wish I could go but I don't have a deck (as usual I'm missing 10-15 cards =.=)

Good luck to anyone who'll go!
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:51 am

If you want to go just for the fun buy 3 structures and go , where's the problem ? xD

what deck are you making sin ?
Back to top Go down
Teise
Teise

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:56 am

well there tourneys like that in german too and i will do everything to get to european championchips and im on a good way with frognarchs right now but maybe will play fish otk or if i get the rest cards i need dragunitys we will see but we will see there sackas :D
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:11 am

vem123 wrote:
If you want to go just for the fun buy 3 structures and go , where's the problem ? xD

what deck are you making sin ?

As funny as it may seem the deck I am most familiar with are Aliens and I was planning on playing with it. It doesn't exactly compare to meta but taking down GKs and backrow-heavy or swarm decks is it's speciality.
I need experience, so what can I say? :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:15 am

Sinakis if you really want to go but the deck is the problem I could give you one. I am not using them since I cant make it in time to play :)
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 am

redgar wrote:
Sinakis if you really want to go but the deck is the problem I could give you one. I am not using them since I cant make it in time to play :)

I hope you mean lent ...
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 am

Yes Vem so he can participate in the tournament :)
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 pm

The Game Fair will be held during the 16th & 17th of April at the hotel Στράτος Βασιλικός (Μιχαλακοπούλου 114, Αθήνα)
[in english: hotel Stratos Vasilikos (Michalakopoulou 114, Athens)].
That is exactly the date I will be back from holidays (at 6am) so if i want to participate, I should really get ready!

Last edited by sinakis on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 pm

redgar wrote:
Yes Vem so he can participate in the tournament :)

How about you lent me a deck so that i can participate AND TOP the tournament ?

jk ofc :P
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Vem I have no problem at all. Seriously if you decide to come in the tournament I can give you one. Sin you are talking about the fair? I was tlaking about the tour in Thessaloniki held at 10/4.
Back to top Go down
sinakis
Ancient Administrator
Ancient Administrator
sinakis

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 pm

redgar wrote:
Vem I have no problem at all. Seriously if you decide to come in the tournament I can give you one. Sin you are talking about the fair? I was tlaking about the tour in Thessaloniki held at 10/4.

The possibility that i'll come to thessaloniki at 10/4 is very small. I'm not prepared for a huge tournament like that and it would be like getting diving in deep water when you start learning to swim! Also I'd have to miraculously teleport back here and that's a lot of money (and maybe I won't be able to attend the monday lessons too).
This tournament is held every year, isn't it? The difference is that this year the entrance is open to players who haven't qualified, right?

Thank you for your help red :)

So...everyone's going at the 10/4 tour in Salonica?
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:46 am

redgar wrote:

I know you have no problem, i am just not coming at salonica and you are not coming at nationals, so how can you lent me one ? xD
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 am

Well next year I ll come to nationals so I can lend you Vem :) (although by next year you ll be more pro than me :P )
Back to top Go down
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 am

it would be better if all of you came down to this one or at least at thesallonikh.if you see my dont forget to tell me hi.... dont forget that i dont know your names but you do know mine!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Lol that's true. I ll pm you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: games fair+8essalonikh tournament   games fair+8essalonikh tournament Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

games fair+8essalonikh tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next