Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    vem123
    Creator synchro I_vote_lcapCreator synchro I_voting_barCreator synchro I_vote_rcap 
    Winduct
    Creator synchro I_vote_lcapCreator synchro I_voting_barCreator synchro I_vote_rcap 
    redgar
    sinakis
    Terraplant
    IversonSt3
    Stef
    NoobSlayer13
    Chaos714
    Harper7000
    Latest topics
    » Chatbox
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
    Creator synchro Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Creator synchro

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Blazenjaden
    Blazenjaden

Creator synchro Empty
    PostSubject: Creator synchro   Creator synchro Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 9:04 am

i have wanted to make a creator synchro deck for some time but i can't think or right cards please help me out
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

Creator synchro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creator synchro   Creator synchro Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 9:58 am

When you say creator you mean "The Creator", "The Dark Creator" or something else?

For a "The Creator" (fun) deck you could use the Frog archetype and add in some powerful monsters that require tributes and can be special summoned from the graveyard such as Jinzo, Coelacanth, Obelisk etc. It will not be heavily based on synchros, but it can have the basic engine of treeborn frog-fishborg blaster-formula synchron. If you go for the Coelacanth build, you could use his effect to swarm with synchros and easily attack for game.

For a "The Dark Creator" (fun) deck you could have a look at a Dark Synchro deck build to get some ideas. It usualy revolves around some of the Destiny Heroes (such as Malicious for example) Plague Spreader Zombie and Deep Sea Diva to quickly swarm the field with synchros.

In both decks, The Creator cards are not the main cards of the deck though. I have desperately tried to build a good deck out of him but my efforts were unsuccessful...

Ι could help you in both cases, I just need to know what creator you were talking about :P
    Back to top Go down
    Blazenjaden
    Blazenjaden

Creator synchro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creator synchro   Creator synchro Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 10:22 am

i call the dark creater DC so i mean the creator (normal)
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

Creator synchro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creator synchro   Creator synchro Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 pm

First of all, you analyse The Creator's stats and effect to see where he could fit.

LIGHT, Thunder-Type, 2300 ATK, 3000 DEF, Lv8
    Thunder: too little support
    2300 ATK: weak for a Lv8 and hitting
    3000 DEF: may force you to put him in def position
    Lv8: requires two tributes and can be used along Hardened Armed Dragon and Trade-off among other cards.
    Quote :
    This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.
    So building a deck that special summons him from the grave is out if the question. You can still ss him from your hand, deck or rfp zone.
    Quote :
    Once per turn, you can select 1 monster in your Graveyard, then send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard and Special Summon that monster.
    1 for 1 trade that should be used with big creatures. He's Lv8 so synchroing with him would be pointless. Also you can't abuse summoning him so it might not be advisable to do that.

Enemy Controller works perfectly with Treeborn Frog: you ss him in your standby phase, tribute him immediately for E-con then resummon him because it's still the standby phase.
    You now have two tributes ready to go ;)

Do not forget Fishborg Blaster. This far I didn't mention any Tuners and he'll be the tuner you'll use most of the time I suppose.

Now choose the creatures you'll revive with The Creator wisely: make sure you won't overextend while using them and that you can summon them on their own.
    Beast King Barbaros, Coelacanth, Gorz, Obelisk and any Monarch are nice targets. Search for more with KCVDS or the wikipedia or any other program/site you know of.

I didn't post a complete decklist on purpose (be creative!).
    Hope I helped!

Last edited by sinakis on Thu May 05, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Blazenjaden
    Blazenjaden

Creator synchro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creator synchro   Creator synchro Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 1:25 pm

well thats the point i also use quickdraw and things like that to bring him out then use his effect
    Back to top Go down
    sinakis
    Ancient Administrator
    Ancient Administrator
    sinakis

Creator synchro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creator synchro   Creator synchro Icon_minitime1Thu May 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Using Quickdraw to get him out is -2. Not recommended ;/
    It would be better if you posted a decklist.

edit: something funny i just thought of would be to include Kuraz, the Light Monarch. If you special summon him with The Creator and destroy him with his own effect, The Creator's effect would be like "Discard 1 card to draw 1 card".
    Else if you already had The Creator face-up and ss'ed Treeborn, then ss'ed Kuraz you would get to draw 2 cards in the cost of 1.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Creator synchro Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Creator synchro   Creator synchro Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Creator synchro
    Page 1 of 1