Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
vem123
Nobleman of Extermination I_vote_lcapNobleman of Extermination I_voting_barNobleman of Extermination I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Nobleman of Extermination I_vote_lcapNobleman of Extermination I_voting_barNobleman of Extermination I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Nobleman of Extermination

Go down 
+10
BERKAY
Harper7000
overd0se.KayKay
Terraplant
Winduct
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
redgar
IversonSt3
vem123
14 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Nobleman of Extermination Empty
PostSubject: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Nobleman of Extermination NoblemanofExterminationDTP1-EN-DCPR-DT

I see this card in many sides that period and i am wondering if i should main x2 of them in my most aggressive decks. I am an agressive player so i do not care about traps, i just want them outta the field.This card suits me and i will playtest it, what's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 am

It's very good versus Gladiator Beasts or Anti-Meta's, cause the Dimensional Prisons are out, Royal Oppressions are out, Royal Decree's Are out.

But, now I rethink about it and if someone chains the Royal Decree/Oppression it doesn't destroys so it's a crappy card! :P
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 am

No it isn't crappy

One the opositte hand it's very underrated.

It's free MST(and better) for decks that dont use backrows(Abs Zero,Frpgarchs etc)
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:36 am

it can be really good, especially in a side deck, but it can't destroy a face up decree/oppression... :(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Arxidia36
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:06 am

its very cool card i would add it if i were you
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 am

i use to have this card on the DS game i play.
it comes quite handy. lets say it destroys a face-down mirror force. then itl remove all mirror forces from your opponent's deck (and yours but i didnt have mirror force in the ds)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:30 am

^ mirror is limited. so only 1 mirror will be removed

i think i should deck this card
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 am

Winduct wrote:
i use to have this card on the DS game i play.
it comes quite handy. lets say it destroys a face-down mirror force. then itl remove all mirror forces from your opponent's deck (and yours but i didnt have mirror force in the ds)

What DS game are you playing? Because I think that on Nightmare Troubadour (the oldest yugioh for DS) Mirror is banned.
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 am

stardust accelerator
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
NoobSlayer13
Amateur
Amateur
NoobSlayer13

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 am

uhm sorry for that guys but this is kind of off-topic :|
Back to top Go down
http://mdacademy.darkbb.com/index.htm
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:26 am

This card is for D Prison, Sakus, Dark bribes etc. lol.. thats why it is in side decks. Especially because people like me dont use lots of Prisons. in some decks I have 3 but tese are defensive decks.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Amateur
Amateur
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Sorry I'm commenting on this late, but you should definately run dust tornadoes instead. They destroy any spell or trap (face-up or face-down), they can't be stopped by chaining a continuos trap, they don't remove your own traps and they let you set another card should you need to. Only downside is it's not as fast as nobleman... But if you really want to clear out the backrow, ol' dust tornado's the way to go
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:14 am

Nice for Side Decks but I'm not sure it's good for Main Deck. This card good againist decks and cards that Iverson said. But I'm not sure in Main Deck. It may be a death draw. If your oppenent doen't use these cards :S
Back to top Go down
overd0se.KayKay
overd0se.KayKay

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm

BERKAY wrote:
It may be a death draw.

No. Most of the time it won't be dead draw. But the problem is all traps can be chained (Royal oppression)and will negate the effect of Extermination and Extermination is a normal spell card. Thats why Typhoon and Tornados are preferred which can activate at the endphase and destroy cards like Oppression.
Back to top Go down
BERKAY
BERKAY

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:43 am

Well, I said may. Whatever. I prefer Dust Tornado in main deck. So no need this card. I don't think a spell or trap card is only main card in a deck. So you can't do anything to destroy a combo. I'm sure your oppenent can come with new combo during duel. Just a thing: use it in Side Decks. ;)
Back to top Go down
Terraplant
Intermediate
Intermediate
Terraplant

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 am

With 2 MSTs,I don't think this is worth using,unless you are facing Glads or another backrow-heavy deck.
Back to top Go down
Shock
Amateur
Amateur
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 am

I completely agree with terra,this card is only good against GBz,Stun and backrow heavy decks,and only in aggro builds because it may be a double-edged sword.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 am

A cood card indeed. Saved my ass from warnings many times! I use 1 in my main deck.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Experienced
Experienced
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:05 am

it's a good card and it must be in side of aggresive decks like x-sabers
Back to top Go down
Chaos714
Chaos714

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:51 am

^ yy. a great side 4 aggro decks

it makes meh sad :P
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 am

I really like it, but you shouldn't main it if you play against vem, cause he will probably chain a Decree and then OTK you. O_O *personal experience*
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 am

+1rep'd ive <.<
Back to top Go down
Marios981
Marios981

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 am

that card is very broken especisally at frognarchs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobleman of Extermination   Nobleman of Extermination Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nobleman of Extermination
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh TCG :: Card Discussions :: OCG/TCG Card Discussions-
Jump to: