Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
SDA's Official Youtube Channel I_vote_lcapSDA's Official Youtube Channel I_voting_barSDA's Official Youtube Channel I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
SDA's Official Youtube Channel I_vote_lcapSDA's Official Youtube Channel I_voting_barSDA's Official Youtube Channel I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

SDA's Official Youtube Channel

Go down 
+4
Uncle Vladimir
IversonSt3
redgar
vem123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

SDA's Official Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:33 am

Since our academy is going to participate in many wars and tournaments we encourage you to record your duels and post them in our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroDuelAcademy

You may only upload war and tournament duels.
You can only upload fun duels only if the duel is done between an SDA war team member
Only members of the war team are allowed to upload.The password is going to be send to them in a little while.

We suggest that you put music into your videos to make them more fun to watch!Also you have to speed them up x2.

Have fun with SDA's channel
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:43 am

First vid of our channel :D

Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 am

Nice vid...me getting pvned xD

BTW who agrees that morphing jar should be banned???
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Is Spirit Frog a new deck or just redgar gone more crazy? :P

nC duel! I wanna record as well! :D
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
Uncle Vladimir
The Invincible Superman
The Invincible Superman
Uncle Vladimir

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Where did I see redgar's deck before? hmm...
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:16 pm

Lol guys Frogarchs was a very good deck at nationals with lots of builds entering top 32.
Well i just didnt like the morachs that much searched for monsters with good effects that can be tributed and here is the rsult...i lost :(
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Morphing jar is not that broken Redgar, kinda easy to predict sometimes too.
Frognarch is a very good deck, but easy to side against.
Nice duel guys. btw vem, if you want to keep that chanel alive, give the pass to some players so they can upload videos for SDA ;)
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Hehe i just hate that damn morphing xD

Yeah true you can side against frogarvh easily but you can also counter the side :D
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:57 am

Scorpion : This has been sent to 9 members including you :roll:

Anyway i didn't have the chance to do a ''good'' duel the last days so no uploads at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 am

oh my bad XD forgot the password was in the e-mail :P

@Redgar : its easy to counter the side when your opponent is noob enough to use mask of restrict but i dont use that. that sucks !!!. I use Soul realease against it to remove treeborn's and ronintoadin for game ;)
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:27 am

I use mask of restrict and pulling the rug for monarchs too :P
No D.D crows because they screwing my solidarity.
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:50 am

Scorpion: Yeah but soul release can also be countered+plus it's a normal spell card so it only activates in your turn so i have time to win until then :)
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:40 am

fornarchs dont use counter traps redgar, it just dont go with the deck, the only thing they can set is MST , water art ...and threatning roar or they wont get treeborn effect -.- and soul realease is better than D.D crevice exactly because it is a normal spell and spell can be played faster than traps. I play against those frognarchs every week at local tournaments. mask of restric Suck against them, but they cant do shit against soul realease when you pull it out. ITS GAME !!!
Back to top Go down
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:04 am

True they dont use counters but a clever frognarch player sides a solemn and and a drain. Also a good frognarch player doesnt send 2 treeborns at grave at the same time just because he can be sure his opponent will try to use cravice/crow/release etc...
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 am

;lol why arw we talking about this here, lets open a topic XD
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:40 pm

SDA new Vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NOTLvyfO_M

Sorry i was drunk when i did it, it was supose to be me vs aris all the way but i puted another video at the end. my bad :S
Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 am

its kind of off-topic but i think you should add abackground to the channel, try to customize it a little. make it look official
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
aris
Experienced
Experienced

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 pm

yeh i agree
Back to top Go down
Kobayashi
Kobayashi

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Winduct wrote:
its kind of off-topic but i think you should add abackground to the channel, try to customize it a little. make it look official
Actualy yeah any one Do it doooo It :D
Back to top Go down
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:58 am

A duel between vem and ive. We didn't plan to record it but....

Video Description :
Code:

Me
vs Ive (Admins fight xD). We didn't plan to record anything, but my
epic hand made me record the 3rd turn of the duel (which was the last)
(It is on battle phase beacause i missclicked)
I got first turn. I drew 3 reklindings 1 heavy 1 ryko and 1 celestia xD . I set ryko and end my turn.
Ive sets 2 cards and ends turn. I flip ryko, mill (milled 1 flamvell) and destroy 1 trap.
I summon Cele, and the 4th card was another flamvell. The rest...see it yourself!!!
Back to top Go down
IversonSt3
Administrator
Administrator
IversonSt3

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Just, Epic! 8)

GG vem!

P.S. Am I ever gonna be as Lucky as you? :roll: :P
Back to top Go down
https://synchroduelacademy.darkbb.com
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Duel between me and Pilover for a TDA tournament
Enjoy :D

Back to top Go down
Winduct
Winduct

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 pm

I took the liberty of updating our official channel. I will be updating it (along with everyone who is willing to assist) most of the time and by tomorrow i will advertise it to some of my friends in Youtube and i would apreciate if you'd do too. So, take alook of the new channel design.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SynchroDuelAcademy?feature=mhum
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Winduct
redgar
Administrator
Administrator
redgar

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 am

@Winduct: If you need any duel vids let me know :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDA's Official Youtube Channel   SDA's Official Youtube Channel Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

SDA's Official Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1