Synchro Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy of the Future!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
vem123
Deathsky's test result I_vote_lcapDeathsky's test result I_voting_barDeathsky's test result I_vote_rcap 
Winduct
Deathsky's test result I_vote_lcapDeathsky's test result I_voting_barDeathsky's test result I_vote_rcap 
redgar
sinakis
Terraplant
IversonSt3
Stef
NoobSlayer13
Chaos714
Harper7000
Latest topics
» Chatbox
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:50 pm

» Harp
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by IDK Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:47 pm

» AGAIN HELLO!
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by Blazenjaden5 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:53 am

» Archlord Kristya(Sychron's worst nightmare)
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 pm

» HELLO
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by CrimsonClimax Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm

» Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by Chaos714 Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

» Card of the Week #49
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by xemnas night Sat May 26, 2012 8:31 am

» PM.
Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1by sinakis Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

Affiliates

Deathsky's test result

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vem123
zettaisha seigi
zettaisha seigi
vem123

Deathsky's test result Empty
PostSubject: Deathsky's test result   Deathsky's test result Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 am

Nice duels man!Let's see your results

Match Result = 0-2 (0/3)

Ruling Knowledge/Awareness (3/10)

-Cyber Dragon Zwei's card lore (-1)
-Not aware of Black Garden (-2)
-Call of the Haunted card lore (-1)
-Botanical Lion card lore (-1)
-Light and Darkness Dragon card lore (-1)
-Shining Angel card lore (-1)

Now let's explain further.First of all, you direct attacked my with Cyber Dragon Zwei and you told me to take +300 damage.Cyber Dragon's card lore says that ''if this card attacks an opponent's monster..''. Not if you direct attack.
Now Black Garden.I could have won more easily if you have noticed that it is on the field :P . You never summoned a token or halved the attack of your monster while Black Garden was on the field.So be aware of every card on the field.
I used Mark of the Rose on your monster and also used it as a synchro material monster.You proceeded on removing Call of the Haunted from the field.Let's take a look at COTH's card lore. ''When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card''. Cards used as synchro material monsters are released , not destroyed. So Call of the Haunted must remain on the field.
Another issue you had was with Botanical Lion.You completely ignored his effect and always did your moves thinking that he is a 1600ATK monster.Botanical Lion's card lore : ''This card gains 300 ATK for each Plant-Type monster you control''.
Another monster you need to look out for.You activated Cyber Valley's effect while i had him on the field.LaDD's card lore
When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF.
For the end you special summoned a monster through Shining Angel in defense mode.Shining angel card lore states :
from your Decl in face-up attack position

Deck Build (5/10)
You used a Cyber deck.Cyber decks are very old and non-ceompetitve at the moment.You had useless cards like malevolent Catastrophe.
The Hex-Light Sealed fusion can be replaced by king of the swamp.You do not need subtitutes in this deck.Only to get a fusion card quickly.
I didn't saw any good trap cards except bottomless trap hole.Try using a newer deck for better results.

Using Your Deck & Playstyle (7/15)
You used your deck good in average but the best you could. I saw strategy mistakes, like setting honest while you could stop my attack through valley, and wasting you honest.
You lost the control of the duel in all the duels we had.You need to work here as well.

You scored a total of 15 points so you are placed in :

BEGGINER DORM 2/3
LEGEND :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Deathsky's test result
Page 1 of 1